• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Steel

Which town should this start in?

• Vaniville Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquacorde Town

• Santalune City

• Lumiose City

• Camphrier Town

• Cyllage City

• Ambrette Town

• Geosenge Town

• Shalour City

• Laverre City

• Dendemille Town

• Anistar City

• Couriway Town

• Snowbelle City

• Kiloude City

• Total voters
@TYGERShrk So far we've got five (including a peep still making a CS). There are still some people from the interest check that may be on their way though, so I think we should wait a little bit for them. If they don't make it though, we can start .u.

What's the hierarchy of Team Steel like? I can see Axel being not just a grunt, but definitely not the leader.

I was thinking that it'd be similar to the teams in the games. The leader, or Commander, would have all the power. Then there could be a second in command. Then the five admins, but instead of grunts below them, there could be another rank training to be replacement admins if any of the others were "released". Then, finally, the grunts. Does that work-ish? .3.

Sorry for the huge backstory block of text. I was getting into it, and started thinking up wayyyy to much. I have 2 other stories for my other 2 pokemon brewing in my head currently! Hope I can be a nice addition to the RP! Sorry for the late reply!

Edited it to a coded format, first time messing with it. I think it made it look pretty, there for i like it.

i really hope it's Snowbelle, it would make sense for him to be there cause he's from snowpoint in Sinnoh :P

I was relatively fine being the only one. I could have quickly ascended the ranks if nobody could get in my way - but alas, that's not how it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back