• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Steel

Which town should this start in?

• Vaniville Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquacorde Town

• Santalune City

• Lumiose City

• Camphrier Town

• Cyllage City

• Ambrette Town

• Geosenge Town

• Shalour City

• Laverre City

• Dendemille Town

• Anistar City

• Couriway Town

• Snowbelle City

• Kiloude City

• Total voters
Okay well I'm having Padma and Dixoide coming to HQ to get officially paired up and get their first mission. Maybe you could have a messenger Pokemon show up with like a meeting point or something. Kinda like how Delibird is responsible for collecting TR dues from Jessie and James. @Kiyoko Tomoe

Ah okay Kenzimalija. That helps out. Thank you. I may have missed that somewhere along the lines of this thread so sorry if I did.

It's okay, don't worry about it. I'm a bit clueless about anything that happened with Jessie and James because I never watched the show. I hate Ash with a burning passion //slapped

I've gotten up to Unova but the website I use to watch Pokemon isn't loading the videos anymore so I can't watch much further then what I have which sucks.

OKay I'm here. I'm sorry I wasn't sure how to introduce my character so I sort of just sat here reading everything. So what's our plan of attack for the revival?

Awesome awesome, I like it. Well no time like the present to kick things up and get a plot rollin'!

Well, I've got plans ready to kick off in Lumiose, so come one, come all! Elite Four Lysette's in Lumiose and'll be in the center of town once she's done drinking some tea at a cafe that shall not be named for privacy's sake!

Ah, @eclipsehowls nobody knows Lysette's the leader of Team Steel, not even team steel members. She might be known by a different name to Team Steel though, and she is known by a different appearance in Team Steel than she has. I should probably think of a name to be known by Team Steel members though, for convenience sake.... Hmm... Any ideas? xD

Ah my fault. I will go back and edit my post then. I can't think of any names at the moment. But maybe she has a disguise that she wears when she is speaking to her subordinates when at HQ so nobody can connect her with being a member of the Elite Four? Like maybe she wears a mask and never shows her face when meeting with her subordinates at HQ.

eclipsehowls said:
Ah my fault. I will go back and edit my post then. I can't think of any names at the moment. But maybe she has a disguise that she wears when she is speaking to her subordinates when at HQ so nobody can connect her with being a member of the Elite Four? Like maybe she wears a mask and never shows her face when meeting with her subordinates at HQ.
Actually, I already have an appearance for that. Basically, a complete change in clothing, personality, and well, a few other things to make her less likely to connect to her Lysette self. Different tone and pitch to her voice too, though I suppose by name and her non-Lysette tone/pitch is all Team Steel'd know at present time? :x

I think that could work. Since there's so few members right now of Team Steel they probably wouldn't have met each other yet since they may be in different parts of Kalos at the moment.

eclipsehowls said:
I think that could work. Since there's so few members right now of Team Steel they probably wouldn't have met each other yet since they may be in different parts of Kalos at the moment.
Actually, Team Steel itself is a little large, the players in the RP actually just a few members of the team. I could very well conjure up some NPC grunts whenever I want, being Team Steel leader n' all :x

Okay. Well how about a NPC Grunt shows up, recognizing Padma and takes her somewhere to meet Lysette. Then Dioxide ends up introduced to Team Steel and they get their first mission?

eclipsehowls said:
Okay. Well how about a NPC Grunt shows up, recognizing Padma and takes her somewhere to meet Lysette. Then Dioxide ends up introduced to Team Steel and they get their first mission?
Well that, my friend, is what the white Lucario is for ^~^

Sorry, i have gotten busy again, and i just was at a loss of what to post after the bit of short 1x1 posts, and just got lazy. I might read back up, but i don't want to get to involved and drop out :/

I think I'll just go ahead and send a grunt, since I realized that there's a flaw in having the white Lucario go... That'd be thought of as the Elite Four Lysette's Lucario, so o~o

I'm still here. I've just been still waiting for Darksoul to reply, and Axel isn't really doing anything. I guess we can move on without Darksoul for now?

Darksoul180 said:
Sorry, i have gotten busy again, and i just was at a loss of what to post after the bit of short 1x1 posts, and just got lazy. I might read back up, but i don't want to get to involved and drop out :/
That's understandable. We're trying to make things interesting, but I'll take responsibility for not preparing events properly.

@\.\:\:ZaiKai\:\:\. I suppose we'll have to move on for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back