• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Steel

Which town should this start in?

• Vaniville Town

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aquacorde Town

• Santalune City

• Lumiose City

• Camphrier Town

• Cyllage City

• Ambrette Town

• Geosenge Town

• Shalour City

• Laverre City

• Dendemille Town

• Anistar City

• Couriway Town

• Snowbelle City

• Kiloude City

• Total voters
Hi... So where in the world are all the characters right now? O.o

...What city? Is every single character there right now?

@Kenzimalija Can I have my Team Steel leader be an Elite four member, like successor to the guy who uses Steel-types as her way to hide her association with her organization? Also, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind me making her an ambitious young adult, like nineteen or so and a little short ;~;

In that case, you nailed it xD

Also, I'm just waiting for Alex to react to the situation with Orsola and Aren, not sure what everybody else is up to though ;w;

By the way, I was originally going to ask for the position of Champion for her, though I decided that would be a bit too much and decided to go with one of the Elite Four spots instead :P

Also, should I stick with three pokemon like everybody else, or as an Elite Four/Team Steel leader, would I get four-six or something? :x

I suppose I'll start off with three then, and say that she has two currently being taken care of by her father or something while she's doing a little door-to-door gym checkup or something? :x

[QUOTE=".::ZaiKai::.]Both Axel and Lysette have Lucarios. It is destiny.

[/QUOTE]
Lysette has a lucario that's white though, and it's really just there because of her focus on steel types ^~^

I meant Aren. Aren has a Lucario. Not Axel. Dang it I'm already mixing up my characters how could this .... happen so soon......

It's really sad too because Lucario is the most important part of Aren-- Oh no. Pokemon can die in this RP. Lucario better not die or else Aren is SCREWED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back