• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Steel

BatBrainBat

Cool Bat Saves the Ghouls
The Pokemon world has seen many organizations that have some weak goal or another. Organizations that are, in the end, crushed by a mere child. Team Steel, at first glance, would seem like one of those organizations. The only difference is that they are willing to do anything to get what they want: obviously control over the region, and perhaps, the world. Kidnapping one of the most genius genetic scientists and forcing them to create the most deadly pokemon ever is only the beginning. As always, it's time for some heroes to step up.

Well, I couldn't have made that sound any lamer. So yeah, this pokemon rp would be darker than the games, meaning you can die, your pokemon can die, anybody can die... or kill, whichever works. I don't know which region to put this in yet, but I do know that this'd be a simple/casual-ish thing and that you can be eeevil. The first person to be on Team Steel gets to come up with the uniform design (.7.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back