• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: shadow story

"Fine, if you don't want to, then I'll do it...." Angel make a smirks as she going to kiss him. But instant she used her moved Sweet Kiss and make him fall asleep.

Elma's who was watching got angry. "Why did you do that, we need to leave here soon." She yelled. Emlas was furious that she would pull such a thing with her brother

Last edited by a moderator:
"Relax, we just having a little fun...." Angel looked at the sleeping Latios. "And he seem pretty stressful...." Angel looked at Elma.

Jirachi & M-2/Miciliox Miciliox let out another, yet louder strange noise whilst he looked in Râzburne's direction before he looked to the Pokémon supposedly named 'Jirachi'. "What is she, or it?" he questioned the small Pokémon who was now being circled by the Pokémon named 'Râzburne' or 'Râzberry' as Jirachi had so called her. Jirachi looked in Miciliox's direction before he decided to reply to Râzburne, "Oh? Heeyyy, M-2! This is Râzburne or Râzberry; she's a ghost," he explained happily as though it were nothing. Miciliox was dumbfounded by the fact that this Pokémon was a ghost of all things. "Is she dead?" he asked blatantly. Surely, Miciliox thought that anything in their world was living. He continued to stare at this Râzburne. Jirachi had almost completely forgot about Râzburne's question whilst talking to Miciliox. "Ooooh! Ooh! I almost forgot, Râzberry! This is Miciliox- he was dead, but then he was brought back to life by people and then he escaped and we found him at this town on an island and like-- he almost killed everyone! Latios calmed him down, though," he explained whilst having spoken rather fast with extremely vague details. He'd also jumped about and pointed to the Genesect whilst having attempted to explain his presence. Miciliox simply stared at Jirachi momentarily before exchanging glances with Râzburne, "He's right," he stated quite simply.

@Mrjenkins

"But how can we leave to find Rayquaza of hes asleep." Emlas yelled. Just a little fun she said, this was a big problem.

"Ok ok, I'm sorry......I'll try to wake him up......um....let's see......" Angel have to think of something as she have have in idea. She used her moved Metronome, a wave her her little hand and glow and then appeared a move Wake-Up Slap on Latios.

"OWW, why did you do that." Latios cried as he was forcefully woken. "Better question is why did you put me to sleep."he gave Angel a glare.

"She said it was because you looked stressed."

"I wasn't stressed, in fact I was having a good morning."

"Well, whatever I feel something in you're heart, it's there...." Angel said. She seem a bit scared with he give her a glare. "Whatever, it's nothing....." She fly away from them.

"Wait..." Latios said, but it appeared to late. What was she talking about. Some thing about his heart. It was very confusing. "Let's go check on the others shall we." They flew over to where Jirachi and every one else was. It seemed they were busy introduceing them selfs. "Hey guys. It's almost time to leave. Is everything all set."

Angel flew down the shore as she looking back. She have sense something bad in Latios heart....something dark.....As a Togetic, she can sense people and pokemon hearts if there are kind hearted....but Latios hearts....it something else....

Ghasterical said:
Jirachi & M-2/Miciliox Miciliox let out another, yet louder strange noise whilst he looked in Râzburne's direction before he looked to the Pokémon supposedly named 'Jirachi'. "What is she, or it?" he questioned the small Pokémon who was now being circled by the Pokémon named 'Râzburne' or 'Râzberry' as Jirachi had so called her. Jirachi looked in Miciliox's direction before he decided to reply to Râzburne, "Oh? Heeyyy, M-2! This is Râzburne or Râzberry; she's a ghost," he explained happily as though it were nothing. Miciliox was dumbfounded by the fact that this Pokémon was a ghost of all things. "Is she dead?" he asked blatantly. Surely, Miciliox thought that anything in their world was living. He continued to stare at this Râzburne. Jirachi had almost completely forgot about Râzburne's question whilst talking to Miciliox. "Ooooh! Ooh! I almost forgot, Râzberry! This is Miciliox- he was dead, but then he was brought back to life by people and then he escaped and we found him at this town on an island and like-- he almost killed everyone! Latios calmed him down, though," he explained whilst having spoken rather fast with extremely vague details. He'd also jumped about and pointed to the Genesect whilst having attempted to explain his presence. Miciliox simply stared at Jirachi momentarily before exchanging glances with Râzburne, "He's right," he stated quite simply.

@Mrjenkins
She froze up when M-2 asked if she was dead, but continued on."So you died and came back to life? I bet it was a relief when you came back." He constant glowing eyes seemed to stare back at M-2. If they watched closely they could see one of the on own twitch for a moment."anyways i feel like we should all do somthing fun together, what do you think jirachi?" She asked, her aura of happiness was slightly weakened since M-2 asked if she was dead, and she was going to try and strengthen it again.

Jirachi & M-2/Miciliox Miciliox was the only one who seemed to pay attention to Latios, so he used his telepathy and simply told him, "Soon," he stated before directing his attention back towards Râzburne. His seemingly lifeless red eyes stared at her intently-- her reflection, unlike most everything else wasn't visible within them. "Humans are ignorant. I've been gone for a long time- 300 million as they told me. Everything is different. I was somewhat relieved, but that's an overstatement," he stated. His statement in some areas was somewhat fragmented, but not to the extent where it was hard to understand him. Jirachi had been watching Miciliox talk to Râzburne this entire time, but he felt the need to cut in once Miciliox had finished his statement. "Weeeelll, I know that we're supposed to be leaving soon, but if Latios is okay with that, maybe we can!" Jirachi immediately turned to Latios upon finishing his statement, "LATI LATI! May Râzburne and I do something fun??" he asked childishly, as he seemed to beg.

@Mrjenkins

@Latios

"We really can't stay here any longer than we have too. Eclipse's minions with be upon us if we linger. I would like to keep our head start from him as much as possible." Latios explain.

Ghasterical said:
Jirachi & M-2/Miciliox Miciliox was the only one who seemed to pay attention to Latios, so he used his telepathy and simply told him, "Soon," he stated before directing his attention back towards Râzburne. His seemingly lifeless red eyes stared at her intently-- her reflection, unlike most everything else wasn't visible within them. "Humans are ignorant. I've been gone for a long time- 300 million as they told me. Everything is different. I was somewhat relieved, but that's an overstatement," he stated. His statement in some areas was somewhat fragmented, but not to the extent where it was hard to understand him. Jirachi had been watching Miciliox talk to Râzburne this entire time, but he felt the need to cut in once Miciliox had finished his statement. "Weeeelll, I know that we're supposed to be leaving soon, but if Latios is okay with that, maybe we can!" Jirachi immediately turned to Latios upon finishing his statement, "LATI LATI! May we and Râzburne do something fun??" he asked childishly, as he seemed to beg.

@Mrjenkins

@Latios
She felt frustrated that one would not enjoy being back to life, sure, evreyone you knew and evreything you knew died. But you carry the memories of them, and they can live on somewhat. When jirachi cut in and asked Latios for permission, it seemed to calm her down. But Latios gave an answer that sounded like an no."please Latios? It would be only four minutes or longer, and while we are at it we can collect food so we won't go hungry during the trip!" She said, looking at Latios now with begging eyes.

As much as he wanted to avoid Eclipse he also wanted to avoid Rayquaza. He knew they would have to do it eventually but Latios guessed a few more minutes couldn't hurt. Especially when they were gathering more supplies. "Alright fine, but be back shortly, and stay safe out there."

Jirachi & M-2/Miciliox Jirachi 'jumped for joy' and circled Latios once or twice when he'd agreed to allow them to go off and gather some food for the trip to Sky Pillar. Jirachi turned to Râzburne and Miciliox before speaking- "Alright! Let's go get us some food!" he exclaimed. As soon as Jirachi had spoken up, Miciliox seemed to tilt his head, "But I just ate a small bug creature-" he explained. Jirachi floated on over towards Miciliox, a bit close than he already had been before speaking and waggling one of his three fingers. "No, no, no. Berries! We're going to find berries," he explained to the clueless Genesect. "Oh," he stated in reply before turning away for a moment to look around- "Where are the berries?" he asked. Jirachi simply giggled before floating off in the direction of the nearby forest, he seemed to beckon Râzburne and Miciliox in his direction. With this, Miciliox returned to his slimmer flight form and followed behind Jirachi, him floating besides him as he waited for Râzburne to follow the two Pokémon.

@Mrjenkins

Ghasterical said:
Jirachi & M-2/Miciliox Jirachi 'jumped for joy' and circled Latios once or twice when he'd agreed to allow them to go off and gather some food for the trip to Sky Pillar. Jirachi turned to Râzburne and Miciliox before speaking- "Alright! Let's go get us some food!" he exclaimed. As soon as Jirachi had spoken up, Miciliox seemed to tilt his head, "But I just ate a small bug creature-" he explained. Jirachi floated on over towards Miciliox, a bit close than he already had been before speaking and waggling one of his three fingers. "No, no, no. Berries! We're going to find berries," he explained to the clueless Genesect. "Oh," he stated in reply before turning away for a moment to look around- "Where are the berries?" he asked. Jirachi simply giggled before floating off in the direction of the nearby forest, he seemed to beckon Râzburne and Miciliox in his direction. With this, Miciliox returned to his slimmer flight form and followed behind Jirachi, him floating besides him as he waited for Râzburne to follow the two Pokémon.

@Mrjenkins
Râz quickly followed behind."I hope we find some râzberries, I heard there was only one, if we can't find any at least we already have one." She said, trying to joke with her new nickname jirachi gave her. As she was floating, following them, she started to spin in a full circle, like a football spinning in the air, but slower.

Jirachi & M-2/Miciliox Miciliox didn't seem to understand Râzburne'a statement about them already having a raspberry with them, "We have a berry with us already? Where? If so, why are we looking for berries now?" he asked, looking around and checking Jirachi's grasp as he flew alongside him for berries. Jirachi simply giggled at both Râzburne's statement and Miciliox's cluelessness, "No, no! Râzburne's the raspberry!" he exclaimed before Miciliox replied to Jirachi's statement in a casual manner, him still not seeming to understand, "Then do we eat her? Why haven't you done it already?" he asked. Jirachi's giggle had then downgraded to a smile, "Nope, we don't eat her; she's a friend, not food," he stated. Miciliox understood that they weren't supposed to eat her, not that they could, but he still didn't understand how Râzburne was a raspberry.

@Mrjenkins

(FINDING NEMO REFERENCESSSSS; to be honest, I didn't even notice that until I went to go tag you. x'D)

Latios looked at Emlas. "You think they will be alright. The longer we stay here the more we are in danger."

"I don't know, you never know how far behind he is."

"I just hope they don't stay out too long."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back