• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: shadow story

"Oh, just an old friend. I'm trying to see if I can work out an agreement with him." He stated. It wasn't an entire lie. Just the friend part.

Aeurilo His intimidating white eyes squinted whilst his brother and the darkly colored Latios spoke to each other, however, it seemed as though this Latios meant them no harm, so he made his way across the sand with the help of the claws near the very top of his wings to move away. Aeurilo was now to the right of his brother, not speaking since his brother had already introduced the two of them. However, what tempted him to reply was the fact that this Latios was attempting to make an agreement with an old friend of his, "And how do you plan to do that?" he asked as he was clearly emphasized 'that'. Aeurilo wasn't expecting a 'welcome' to Hoenn, and from a Latios no less.

Jirachi and M-2/Miciliox Jirachi smiled in what seemed to be a reply to Râzburne's question about how they were going to transport the berries back to their group. Suddenly, the lum berries were gone! Jirachi had teleported them simply by wishing for it, this was one of the rare circumstances that he'd use his ability for simple tasks, but what was the harm in doing so? "They're all back with the groupp~!" he mused in a sing-song tone. However, whilst Jirachi was having his moment with Râzburne, Miciliox felt a strangely familiar presence not too far from them-- it wasn't someone he knew, but rather something. What was it that he recognized? Jirachi and Râzburne wouldn't know until they made their way back to the sandy shore where Miciliox had already travelled to within a moments notice. Upon arriving, he froze in his current position-- were these Aerodactyl? How had they survived, but not his own species? Not to say that they weren't as ferocious and feared and the Genesect were, but the question remained.

@Mrjenkins

@Latios

(I plan to do somethin'.)

"I'm not sure how I'm going to talk to him. There's many angels of which I can approach him, all of with might end in a lecture and maybe so cuts and burns." Latios said, he started rubbing the back of his head in nervousness and fear. Why did Rayquaza have to act the way he did, the closer they got to him the more he regretted trying to find him.

Ghasterical said:
Aeurilo His intimidating white eyes squinted whilst his brother and the darkly colored Latios spoke to each other, however, it seemed as though this Latios meant them no harm, so he made his way across the sand with the help of the claws near the very top of his wings to move away. Aeurilo was now to the right of his brother, not speaking since his brother had already introduced the two of them. However, what tempted him to reply was the fact that this Latios was attempting to make an agreement with an old friend of his, "And how do you plan to do that?" he asked as he was clearly emphasized 'that'. Aeurilo wasn't expecting a 'welcome' to Hoenn, and from a Latios no less.

Jirachi and M-2/Miciliox Jirachi smiled in what seemed to be a reply to Râzburne's question about how they were going to transport the berries back to their group. Suddenly, the lum berries were gone! Jirachi had teleported them simply by wishing for it, this was one of the rare circumstances that he'd use his ability for simple tasks, but what was the harm in doing so? "They're all back with the groupp~!" he mused in a sing-song tone. However, whilst Jirachi was having his moment with Râzburne, Miciliox felt a strangely familiar presence not too far from them-- it wasn't someone he knew, but rather something. What was it that he recognized? Jirachi and Râzburne wouldn't know until they made their way back to the sandy shore where Miciliox had already travelled to within a moments notice. Upon arriving, he froze in his current position-- were these Aerodactyl? How had they survived, but not his own species? Not to say that they weren't as ferocious and feared and the Genesect were, but the question remained.

@Mrjenkins

@Latios

(I plan to do somethin'.)
"Alright! Thanks jirachi, anyways, I think it's about time we head back, what do you think?" She asked, before noticing Micioiox has left and moved towards the shore."should we follow him or head back?"

Jirachi He was rather surprised to see Miciliox run off like that, for it had seemed as though he was following something. Had he felt something strange, or was he rather just leaving the two alone and heading back to camp? "He must've gone back without us; let's go!" he exclaimed as he'd begun to head back to Latios and the rest of their group. As they began tp approach the camp, Jirachi began to hear strange noises, and lots of them; they weren't stopping. The noise he'd heard was something he'd only heard Miciliox make before, and no other Pokémon he knew, 'What happened?' he wondered. Something had to have been wrong.

@Mrjenkins

Angel flap her little wings as she flew up and look back to Latios, still a bit scared to go talk to him.

Latinos was prepare long to leave. He wasn't sure how the Aerodactyl's would take it if they just left them unexpectedly. He put all the berries they had collected and put them in the bag.

Sim Sim's injuries were healed a bit, and they carefully shifted into an Eevee, copying the shape of Opal, who slept nearby. It hurt, and their injuries were disturbed a bit, but it made movement easier, and the soft fur added some extra padding when they lay down. They slowly stood up and walked shakily over to Latios, who was talking to a pair of Aerodactyls. They were too preoccupied to notice Sim when they had arrived, and they hadn't seen them change. When they approached Latios, the nudged his foot a bit, and waited for his help lifting them onto his back. They hoped they wouldn't collapse before that. Already, their knees were shaking with the effort.

(Latios's dosnt have feet, he has a sort of fins)

Latios felt something soft brush against him. He looked down to see Sim who was wearing many bandages. "Oh hey Sim, are you feeling better."

Sim "I suppose 'better' is a word I could use. We're about to head out, right? Would you mind helping me get on your back? Standing is kind of hard right now."

"Alright," he lifted up Sim and placed him in his back. Latios finished packing the bag and slung it over his shoulder. "Is everyone ready to go." He asked

Ghasterical said:
Jirachi He was rather surprised to see Miciliox run off like that, for it had seemed as though he was following something. Had he felt something strange, or was he rather just leaving the two alone and heading back to camp? "He must've gone back without us; let's go!" he exclaimed as he'd begun to head back to Latios and the rest of their group. As they began tp approach the camp, Jirachi began to hear strange noises, and lots of them; they weren't stopping. The noise he'd heard was something he'd only heard Miciliox make before, and no other Pokémon he knew, 'What happened?' he wondered. Something had to have been wrong.

@Mrjenkins
Râz followed behind jirachi, being silent, seeing no reason to speak at the moment.

(I'm having writers block at the moment, but I'll still try my best.)

Latios said:
"Alright," he lifted up Sim and placed him in his back. Latios finished packing the bag and slung it over his shoulder. "Is everyone ready to go." He asked
Latios said:
"I'm not sure how I'm going to talk to him. There's many angels of which I can approach him, all of with might end in a lecture and maybe so cuts and burns." Latios said, he started rubbing the back of his head in nervousness and fear. Why did Rayquaza have to act the way he did, the closer they got to him the more he regretted trying to find him.
"Wait, may we come with you for a little bit? I still want to talk." He said before whispering to his brother."if we hang around with them, it will be benifcal to us, as we would have more people to help keep away the scientists."

@Ghasterical

Latios thought for a moment. "Tell me, do you know what is going on with the world right now." The only way he would have them come is if they knew the stakes

Latios said:
Latios thought for a moment. "Tell me, do you know what is going on with the world right now." The only way he would have them come is if they knew the stakes
Òlòi is silent for a moment."Yes, me and my brother are well aware of what is going on, and that's why we want to come, is that why your going to another legendary?" He said, assuming what was going on near the last part, he knew somthing strange was up, But not a lot.

"... Yes, yes we are. How did you know." Latios was baffled, he knew every Pokémon had their own remarkable abilities but this was ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeurilo & M-2/Miciliox Whilst his brother and Latios were talking amongst themselves about the world's corruption, he was staring intently at the Genesect who was eyeing the two brothers from behind Latios. "What's that doing here?" he asked. Immediately, upon asking this question, Miciliox lunged forwards and attempted to use a 'chill' techno blast on the two Aerodactyl almost instinctively. He wasn't thinking. Aeurilo had grabbed his brother with his large talons and threw him out of the way in almost an instant before returning Miciliox's attack with a flamethrower attack- it having missed the Genesect by a hair.

@Mrjenkins

@Latios

(Sorry for the shortened reply, I'm just a bit busy right now and don't have the time to respond like I normally would. P.S. If Aeurilo was open right now, he'd respond with a "The voices told me!" x'D)

Latios was startled by the sudden attack. He quickly jumped in between them throwing up a Protect blocking the two attacks. "What is going on here. M-2 what are you thinking." Latios yelled. He readied two Dragon Claws to lunge if necessary.

Aeurilo & M-2/Miciliox Aeurilo's flamethrower, once having hit Latios' protect seemed to dissipate in almost an instant as did M-2's second Techno Blast- that time having been used along with the scorch drive. Aeurilo straightened himself whilst he was still flapping his large wings mid-air, the sand below him moved about erratically whilst he was both mid-air and as he landed. M-2 then proceeded to release a large amount of angered sounds after Latios blocked his attack towards the Aerodactyl, Aeurilo. "It's dangerous-" he stated monotonely. Aeurilo then looked the other way and began to talk to himself, "More like he's the dangerous one. He's attacked out of instinct more than once," he mused.

@Latios

"No one here is dangerous to each other. The only way thing are hostile is you two not trusting one another. If anyone here had an intention of slaying everyone here I would have sensed it in their emotions." Latios kept both claws pointed at the two.

Latios said:
"... Yes, yes we are. How did you know." Latios was baffled, he knew every Pokémon had their own remarkable abilities but this was ridiculous.
Ghasterical said:
Aeurilo & M-2/Miciliox Whilst his brother and Latios were talking amongst themselves about the world's corruption, he was staring intently at the Genesect who was eyeing the two brothers from behind Latios. "What's that doing here?" he asked. Immediately, upon asking this question, Miciliox lunged forwards and attempted to use a 'chill' techno blast on the two Aerodactyl almost instinctively. He wasn't thinking. Aeurilo had grabbed his brother with his large talons and threw him out of the way in almost an instant before returning Miciliox's attack with a flamethrower attack- it having missed the Genesect by a hair.

@Mrjenkins

@Latios

(Sorry for the shortened reply, I'm just a bit busy right now and don't have the time to respond like I normally would. P.S. If Aeurilo was open right now, he'd respond with a "The voices told me!" x'D)
Latios said:
Latios was startled by the sudden attack. He quickly jumped in between them throwing up a Protect blocking the two attacks. "What is going on here. M-2 what are you thinking." Latios yelled. He readied two Dragon Claws to lunge if necessary.
Ghasterical said:
Aeurilo & M-2/Miciliox Aeurilo's flamethrower, once having hit Latios' protect seemed to dissipate in almost an instant as did M-2's second Techno Blast- that time having been used along with the scorch drive. Aeurilo straightened himself whilst he was still flapping his large wings mid-air, the sand below him moved about erratically whilst he was both mid-air and as he landed. M-2 then proceeded to release a large amount of angered sounds after Latios blocked his attack towards the Aerodactyl, Aeurilo. "It's dangerous-" he stated monotonely. Aeurilo then looked the other way and began to talk to himself, "More like he's the dangerous one. He's attacked out of instinct more than once," he mused.

@Latios
Latios said:
"No one here is dangerous to each other. The only way thing are hostile is you two not trusting one another. If anyone here had an intention of slaying everyone here I would have sensed it in their emotions." Latios kept both claws pointed at the two.
Òlòi was surprised they actually got it right, and was about to say somthing before being interrupted by the small battle."yes, fighting is not the best option at the moment,cleanse refrain from hurting eachother." He said to his brother and the attacker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back