• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: shadow story

"Well that's up to Jirachi if you can." Latios said, he then herd Angel calling for him somewhere over the water. "What is it Angel." He asked. A painful groan was then herd and Latios rushed over to Sim. "Sim, are you ok." Latios began to check over Sim's wounds and was worried. He took some Oran Berries out of his bag and began to mix them in a bowl. "Here, drink this." He said while placing the bowl by Sim's

M-2/Miciliox He'd flown away from their group for mere seconds, which had surprisingly gotten him a rather decent distance away from everyone. After he'd reached an area that he felt fit to begin hunting, he quickly released his full bipedal form, strange noises coming from his very being as he observed his surroundings. These noises were both bug-like and robotic in nature- in fact, it gave the notion of a completely different language by the way that it sounded. As he began to walk around, these noises faded as he was now completely silent to listen and take in everything that he possibly could from the environment around him-- suddenly, he heard small footsteps on the ground behind him. Immediately after hearing the small noise, he turned around whilst in the midst of using the move 'fell stinger' to jab his prey with one of the metal claws he had on either end of his two arms. It was a Pokémon Miciliox had never encountered before, however, in all reality, it was a Wurmple. Once the small bug Pokémon had fallen due to Miciliox's attack, he consumed it. Despite how small his meal was, it filled him up and would keep him full for a long period of time. The Wurmple hadn't even noticed Miciliox until it was jabbed-- Its' death was quick, though painless wouldn't be the word to use. Miciliox then proceeded to return to the form he used for flight and quick travels over small areas to head back to the group of Pokémon he'd came here with.

(Sorry; I was typing rather quickly, so if things don't make complete sense, I apologize.)

Latios said:
"Well that's up to Jirachi if you can." Latios said, he then herd Angel calling for him somewhere over the water. "What is it Angel." He asked. A painful groan was then herd and Latios rushed over to Sim. "Sim, are you ok." Latios began to check over Sim's wounds and was worried. He took some Oran Berries out of his bag and began to mix them in a bowl. "Here, drink this." He said while placing the bowl by Sim's
Angel hear and see Latios as she look at him. "We need to talk.....alone..."

Latios said:
Râz nods before she starts looking for jirachi,chanting to be around them, somthing about jirachi made her happy, so she would stay next to jirachi as much as she can, and protect them."Jirachi? Are you in here?" She asked.

@Ghasterical

Jirachi Jirachi had been awake the whole time but had just been secluding himself from the group, for he needed a moment or two alone to think. It was nothing dire that he needed to think on, but he simply felt the need to be alone. Of course, he wouldn't mind any company if it were to come to him, but otherwise, he'd rather be alone. Suddenly, from the silence he heard the voice of Râzburne calling out to him rather excitedly. Jirachi liked Râzburne, and the neutral look he had present on his face was replaced with the one of a happy child almost instantly, "Rââââzberry!" he exclaimed as he hovered over to her location.

(Omg- I'm forever going to call Râzburne "Râzberry" now. I'll make a post with Miciliox and Jirachi next that way Râzberry can meet him.)

"When we either find them all or we run out of time to find them. And see how far Eclipse was worked we only have a week." He said

"It all depends if we can stop him, if we do we can go back to our lives. Forget these bad times. Although, I don't think I can forget. He's killed so many, and for what, Power. My kind shouldn't be sacrificed like this."

Ghasterical said:
Jirachi Jirachi had been awake the whole time but had just been secluding himself from the group, for he needed a moment or two alone to think. It was nothing dire that he needed to think on, but he simply felt the need to be alone. Of course, he wouldn't mind any company if it were to come to him, but otherwise, he'd rather be alone. Suddenly, from the silence he heard the voice of Râzburne calling out to him rather excitedly. Jirachi liked Râzburne, and the neutral look he had present on his face was replaced with the one of a happy child almost instantly, "Rââââzberry!" he exclaimed as he hovered over to her location.

(Omg- I'm forever going to call Râzburne "Râzberry" now. I'll make a post with Miciliox and Jirachi next that way Râzberry can meet him.)
(I love it.)

Soon after jirachi said Râzberry she laughed."over here!" She said before sinking into the ground, and shortly after, rising behind jirachi."Boo!" She said playfully. She had an aura of happiness again.

Jirachi Jirachi turned around once Râzburne had attempted to scare him, granted, he was surprised, but scared was an overstatement. "Hello! Did you sleep well, Râzberry?" he asked, giggling whilst he spoke. He wasn't sure if Râzburne actually slept, but it surely didn't hurt to ask- after all, he wanted to be as nice as possible to her for she was a friend of his.

M-2/Miciliox He'd arrived at the shore where everyone in their group had been last night within moments of leaving his previous location after hunting down and killing a Wurmple for his meal. He released his full bipedal form once again after arriving, only to find himself before a strange yellow, white, and partly blue Pokémon, along with a strangely transparent Pokémon along with it. Miciliox was intrigued by the transparency of this Pokémon and he'd, therefore, began to poke her with one of his claws-- it went through her; he proceeded to tilt his head ever so slightly and he began to make the strange robotic bug-like noises only he could understand along with other Genesect. He moved his claw through her body once more. "What is this?" he asked with his head still tilted.

@Mrjenkins

Last edited by a moderator:
Latios said:
"It all depends if we can stop him, if we do we can go back to our lives. Forget these bad times. Although, I don't think I can forget. He's killed so many, and for what, Power. My kind shouldn't be sacrificed like this."
"So we can go back to our lives and forget everything? Dose that mean you want everyone to forget about you...." Angel seem hurt in her heart knowing that she have no one else to be or home.

"If you want to forget about me that's your choice. Honestly the only other friends I have were Argabor, Cinder, and Dargo. It's been very nice talking with everyone here. I honestly would prefer if we stayed friends." Latios said.

(The names I said are my other Pokémon RP characters, if you want to know who they are then just ask.)

"What else would we be." Latios turned to Angel. After all they been through why wouldn't they be friends.

Ghasterical said:
Jirachi Jirachi turned around once Râzburne had attempted to scare him, granted, he was surprised, but scared was an overstatement. "Hello! Did you sleep well, Râzberry?" he asked, giggling whilst he spoke. He wasn't sure if Râzburne actually slept, but it surely didn't hurt to ask- after all, he wanted to be as nice as possible to her for she was a friend of his.

M-2/Miciliox He'd arrived at the shore where everyone in their group had been last night within moments of leaving his previous location after hunting down and killing a Wurmple for his meal. He released his full bipedal form once again after arriving, only to find himself before a strange yellow, white, and partly blue Pokémon, along with a strangely transparent Pokémon along with it. Miciliox was intrigued by the transparency of this Pokémon and he'd, therefore, began to poke her with one of his claws-- it went through her; he proceeded to tilt his head ever so slightly and he began to make the strange robotic bug-like noises only he could understand along with other Genesect. He moved his claw through her body once more. "What is this?" he asked with his head still tilted.

@Mrjenkins
She thought for a moment, resting could be considered sleeping."Yeah! How about you jirachi?" She said, floating in a circle backwards around jirachi.

Latios said:
"What else would we be." Latios turned to Angel. After all they been through why wouldn't they be friends.
'That true...we been travel together....well...I kinda got dragged along since the shadow attack...." Angel fly around him as she talking. "I am happy that we're friends and all......but...." Angel stop there and look down. "But.....I'm lonely...."

"How so, you have all of us." Asked Latios. How could she be lonely when their was so many Pokémon here.

Latios said:
"How so, you have all of us." Asked Latios. How could she be lonely when their was so many Pokémon here.

"Come on, Latios, that's not what I mean.....I mean, that I'm lonely.....I want to have someone......you know....fly along side of you...share a nice view....."
Angel spin around slowly as she describe. "Have someone who make you're heart fill with happiness....."

"I'm afraid I don't understand, we fly together a lot, everytime we go to a new place we fly and the views are very nice from the air." Latios was getting more and more confused by the second.

Angel looked at him with mad look. "I never thought you can be so naive, Latios!" Angel come close to his face. "I'm talking about soulmate....you know love some pokemon...." She said as she kind off push him. "Don't you want to have a mate? Don't you want to find some lovely pokemon like you or any pokemon by you're side......beside you're sister and you're friend?" Angel point out.

"I dont think you understand how old I am. A Lati can only have start searching for a mate when they are 40 years old. And I don't think such a relationship would work for us. A Lati's life span is way longer than your, I would completely out live you. Not to mention we are completely different species."

"Oh really, are you old enough to be my father....." Angel start to laugh. "Or a grandpa....." Angel laugh again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back