• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Journey RP Sign-ups [Closed]

JCKane

Blessed
The RP: Fandom - Pokemon Journey

Character sheets: Fandom - Pokemon Journey Character Sheets. (Do not post your characters awaiting for approval there. Post them here. Once they have been approved then post it there.)

OOC: Will be a group private chat, once you're character has been approved I will invite you to it.

The RP Name is "Pokemon Journey" Basically it's where group(s) of individuals go through the different regions competing in their Pokemon Leagues and such. We will be starting in Kanto and work our way through each region pretty much in order of release. There will be an over-arching storyline that will add a bit more to the reasons behind why they head to each region.

Now, you are not required to have your Trainer be apart of the primary group(s). However, be warned that most storylined events will be happening to them. That doesn't mean that you can't show up for said event then go on your own. Plus, I can even set up a few things your character(s) can encounter but again most of the 'primary' story points will be happening to the primary group(s). I can give you forewarning if I'm about to do something with it.

As for the storyline, I'm going to be keeping a good chunk of it a secret to help increase the enjoyment of the RP. However, some elements I can reveal to you if need be, but it will be done in a 'ask/as needed basis'. But still know that I will be doing what I can to work with any ideas you may have or what you want to have be done in the RP. Outside the rules of course. One rule is that for now, you can not have any of your characters Join Team Rocket... at the beginning. There will be a point in the storyline in which you may and we can discuss the details on how you will have your person join. Typically it will be 1 of 3 ways. 1) Team Rocket Recruits them. 2) They ask Team Rocket if they can join... 3) You bring in a new character at that point to be a Rocket Member... rather he's brand new, or been there awhile, we'll probably discuss when it comes time for them to actually join.

Now, to set a few rules about the Universe and RP. So please read through these.

1) You may have up to 3 Trainers at first. If at some point I believe you can handle more and you want more, I will allow it.

2) None of your Trainer's have to compete in the Gym Challenge. If you want them to just tag along for the story (like Misty and Brock) that's fine.

3) We will do "Pokemon Contests". Obviously if you're not interested in it, you do not have to take part in, or even have your character 'show up' to it. Pokemon Contests will be added to every region including a "Grand Festival". Contests will also be designed similar to the Anime version. (see below for more information.)

4) A trainer can only have up to 6 Pokemon on their Team. Any additional ones caught will go to their PC Boxes.

5) You may not have a Legendary or Mythical Pokemon on your team. This is primarily due to the fact that I may have plans for them in the Story.

6) You may not have an 'association' with a Legendary Pokemon without approval. This primarily means you can't say you 'know' them personally or try and tie part of your character's backstory to the Pokemon. This is mainly to make sure that part of your backstory doesn't clash with something I may have planned for that Pokemon.

7) If you want an Ultra Beast on your team, you will need to provide me with how they got said UB, which will factor into my approving of the Pokemon or not.

8) A Pokemon can only have 4 moves at a time. You may not 'switch' their moves without actually "RPing it out". Like, having them do some kind of Training to learn the new move, or give 'em a TM or something. Honestly, this is more to make sure you don't randomly switching up the moveset just out of the blue or what not.

9) To teach a Pokemon a TM move.. they have to actually physically have the TM and teach it to them...I'm not requiring a "Must know your inventory" thing... but just want to avoid "And I suddenly had the TM" moments.

10) Pokemon can only have 1 Ability at a time. Once they have it... you can only change it by using a "Ability Capsule" but either way, you have to have one of those in the RP.... which is fine if you have one but please don't 'spam'. And they have to use it must be "RPed out". (this item can also not be used if your character's in battle with another someone.)

11) During Pokemon Battles, the trainer who's Pokemon that gets hit gets to decide if it hits or not. They also decide when their Pokemon gets KO'd.. within reason. If you have an issue and think a Pokemon should be have been knocked out, or you feel they're dodging too often, please let me know and I will look at it and make a decision on it. But you need to bring this to my attention before you proceed with your Post. If you bury it too far back I may rule in favor of the other person because of this.

12) You do not have to 'start over' with your team in each region unless I require it. (which tbh, there's only 1 point in the storyline I may have it happen but you'll be able to have your old Pokemon back once that storyline's finished... but again I've not set that in stone just yet.... so you can talk to me at that point.)

13) Your trainer doesn't have to be a brand new trainer.

14) Your trainer can not start a trainer off as a Current or Former Champion of any Region.

15) Just know that I may have you lose a battle for Storyline reasons.

16) This world takes place after the events of gen 7.... So all gens up to that will be considered cannon... ish. (obviously some games won't be considered cannon.. but you'll need to mostly play it by ear as I've not decided on which ones are exactly yet...) The events of USUM and Let's Go are not cannon. The "Anime" is also not cannon (doesn't mean we won't be taking elements from it, but the actual story events will be taken primarily from the games.) See bellow for list of cannon Games.

17) Like with the Anime, Collecting 8 badges qualifies you for the Pokemon League Tournament. Winning that does not make you champion though as that just allows you to face the Elite four, which will be done based on the Games. (since I don't know if they ever fully showed how that works in the anime tbh.)

18) Sword and Shield may be talked about but the Sword and Shield Expansions may NOT. This includes new areas, people, pokemon, etc. I want to stay spoiler free to any new games as much as possible and I'm sure others want the same. So you may not use them. You are also not allowed to talk about rumors and such in the OOC chat. This goes for any new titles/expansions announced as I will keep this up to date on what you can and can't use. But keep in mind if it's not out yet, it's applied. Though, I won't change it as soon as the games release... at the very least it will be after I've completed it, but I will use a reasonable time for all those in the RP. (Including asking them if they're ready to include it yet.)

19) You may not start with a Mega Stone, Key stone... Z-Ring, or any Z-Crystals. You may eventually a quire them in the course of the RP but we will discuss how you get one of these items.

20) When if comes to Catching Pokemon (in the RP)... please try to avoid Catching Pokemon in routes/areas they wouldn't be found in... I'm fine with some exceptions but mostly they should have a reason as to why they're in a place they aren't normally found. As long as you can find it in that route in any games (rather the story of the games is cannon or not... like USUM and Let's Go). No 'explanation' is required to finding that Pokemon there. This also includes like the 'GBA lock on' feature for the 4th gen games.

21) Yes you are allowed to have Pokemon from another region we are not currently in... or even collect them as you progress in said region... Please refer to the rule above though about that.

22) Romances are allowed. Obviously, it won't be forced on you, but you're allowed to ask for one.

23) Associations with 'known characters' (Gym Leaders, Professors, etc) need to be approved.

24) You can start the RP without a Pokemon... But please indicate what their 'starter' will be.

25) Each Pokemon you get will need to be approved. You may 'pre-approve' them by letting me know what Pokemon you plan on catching at any time including during registration.

26) Please only start the RP with 6 Pokemon maximum... I can allow exceptions but please let me know.

27) When catching new Pokemon in the RP... please add them to your list and if you have more than 6, please indicate your 'current party'. (not trying to be super stingy or RPGy about it, but I want to avoid random swapping of Pokemon parties outside of like a Pokemon center or something... Though this switch doesn't have to be approved, but please try to keep it up to date.)

28) Fake Pokemon are not allowed. This includes any "Fake Moves" and "Fake Mega Evolutions"(when it's finally allowed). That being said, some things I may allow... For example a Rotom possessing an item that's not... well known... But, it can't be used in battle. Another example would be Mimiku, since the 'pikachu' cloth thing is just it's 'clothes' I will be fine if you say have it wearing something other than that. Please speak with me about any changes like that if they're allowed or not.

29) All Gym Leaders will kind of take a "Pokemon Origins" route. Meaning, they will base the team they use based on who their facing... But, not exactly based on the number of badges. By default, I'll have them use the team they did when you face them in the game... But, if I feel the individual one taking on the gym needs a bit more of a challenge, or the Roleplayer in question asks me too (Though, pending on the scenrio I'll have you have your character request the 'higher stakes' in the RP itself), I'll have them adjust their teams accordingly. (typically using their teams in the Pokemon world Tournament... if that's the name of the thing from gen 5.2... or some other reference I can fine for them having a more fleshed out team.) However, some gym leaders I may have a set team for storyline reasons.

30) for now, we're not doing Cellphones. But things like Poketch, PokeGEAR, X-Transiver, P.D.A (From XD gale of Darkness), etc are ok. Since the Poketch doesn't actually come with a phone feature, you can have it have one as it'll be a new 'app' that was made for it recently.

31) Dynamaxing can still only be done in certain spots... I'll let you know in the RP when that will be allowed. Though tbh, unless something changes, we won't be doing any of that until we reach Galar.

32) You're allowed to have your Pokemon Gigantamax. Obviously no 'fakes' are allowed. I only ask that you indicate it in your profile. Note: you can changed that at any time BEFORE you have them dynamax/Gigantamax in the RP.... once they've done either/or in the RP they will be locked into having that form.

33) You may not use Items during a battle. The exception to this are held items. This is for a few reasons, mainly because I feel it's unfair for someone to say finally land a KO or what not only for the other person to revive their Pokemon mid battle. Granted, it also helps keep me from having to import a 'must know your items' RPG element to the RP.

34) You may use Items on your Pokemon in between battles. However, you don't have to use an item to recover your Pokemon to full health. Typically if enough time has passed in the RP, they can just get better. Though, typically if you're in the middle of a situation, then using an item would be prefered... I'll let you know if I have an issue with it, but you should be able to easily make a judgement call.

Contests Information:
I'll be creating a list on where the Contest Halls are in each region. (but as we get to them).

1) First section will be Appeals where they will demonstrate a single Pokemon... (so yeah this isn't changing.)

2) The top 4 will move on to the 2nd portion where they will have an 'appeal battle' (as I'm calling it). It will be similar to how the games do it. This is not an actual battle but simply showing off moves and getting points for it. You'll lose points for your Pokemon flinching.

3) You don't have to use the same Pokemon for the Appeal portion as you do the Appeal battle portion. But you have to use the same Pokemon for all 5 rounds of the Appeal battle.

4) Each participant will choose one of their 4 moves and PM it to me.. (if you're just facing my people then you can post it on here). Then I will be posting how everything faned out. The IC reason for this is because, Trainer's won't know what the ones before them used before using their move. SImilar to the games.

5) Now, each move will be one of the following types: Normal Appeals, Flinch Appeals, and Guard Appeals. I'll be manually updating your CS's to let you know which ones are which. But I'll break them down in the next 3 points.

6) Normal Appeals: A normal Appeal gives you 3 points. These will count a fast majority of your move sets.

7) Flinch Appeals: This will give you 1 point but remove 2 points from all Pokemon that went before it. Most of these moves will be your stat or status based moves that affect the opponent. Some moves like Explosion, may also count.

8) Guard Appeals: This will give you 1 point and prevent you from flinching. Move of these moves will be your buffing and healing moves. Rather offensively or defensively.

9) If you believe that I've labeled a move wrong, when I've manually label them, please let me know and we can discuss it. But, just know that I may still stick to my original decision, but doesn't mean that I can't change it.

10) If you use the same move in a row, not only will you received NO points, but you'll also not gain the desired extra affect either.

11) Special Moves: In some cases, I may have a special move or something that break's the rules I put above. Like a Move that won't get any points but will cause Pokemon to flinch and can be used multiple times in a row. These are reserved for my rival characters to make things more interesting. Meaning you can't have one if you want one.

12) The order they go in will be based on the one with the higher points going first to the lowest going last. So each round it could change.

13) You're points can't drop below 0.

14) just keep in mind.... these point system is mainly to not only make it more fun and provide a bit of a challenge... but more so to help with picking a winner of a contest between two characters in the RP (outside my rival characters/NPCs). Though I can still manipulate it for a bit. I'll also probably just not have a 'main' coordinator like I was going to. So only my 'rival' characters and NPCs will be in the Contests. (PS: Alice is a Rival Coordinator.)

15) in between each round, you'll be able to post your reactions to what happened.

16) The Grand Festival. Will consist of 2 rounds of Appeals and with the top 16 Coordinators moving forward. Then they will be dividied into 4 groups of 4 and have appeal battles, the winner's of that will have another Appeal battle to determine the the winners of the Grand Festival."

17) During the Grand Festical, you don't have to use the same Pokemon for the two Appeal Portions or during either Appeal Battle Portion. Mean of the 4 parts, you can use a different Pokemon in each.

Note, There will probably only be 5 contest halls in each region... But you may have your character re-challenge a contest if they need though, contests are timed based (RP Time) so they probably won't be able to have another contest immediately after having the one they were in. The goal is that at the VERY least, anyone interested in Contests will be able to get to the Grand Festival.

Kanto Contests locations: Viridian City, Celadon City, Saffron City, Lavender Town, Cerulean Cape.

If you join, please note that I'm trying to seperate people into groups based on activty and time schedules. This way, people who post faster won't have to wait too long on people who don't post as often. Just know that I'd prefer if you post more than just like once a day... (except for special circumstances... that's only for a limited time period ofcourse.)

And... that should be it... Unless I'm forgetting something.

---

Cannon Games:

Kanto: Fire Red/Leaf Green (seriously no narrative difference between them.)

Johto: Heart Gold

Hoenn: Undecided (Still debating.)

Orrie: Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD

Sinnoh: Platinum (Keep in mind that if a new Sinnoh game comes out before we get there and I like it more, assuming it's not a sequel, I may switch it to that instead.)

Unova: Undecided (Not much difference between them but leaning towards Black and Black 2)

Kalos: Y

Alola: Sun

Galar: Sword.

---

Please fill out this form for Your trainer's.

Name: What's their name.

Age: I'll accept a specific age (like 12), an age range (like 12-14), an 'age range classification' (Like Teen), or a range of "Age Range Classification" (Like Late Teens, Early Twenties). As long as I know in the ball park what their age is.

Appearance: What do they look like? You may provide an image if you like. Or an image with a "Looks like this but is a blonde" type things.

Competition type: Please indicate rather they will be competing in the Gym Challenge.. and if you want them to do Contest or not. Yes you can do both. Or neither.

Backstory: Tell me about them and any other information that's not really covered elsewhere. Please include rather they're just starting out, or have been a trainer for awhile.

Team-

Pokemon 1- (please c/p this for any additional Pokemon.)

Species: The kind of Pokemon it is. (like Pikachu, Charmander, etc)

Nickname: Does it have a nickname? if not, feel free to leave this blank.

Ability: Please list the ability the Pokemon has.. remember it can only have 1 at a time. (please update this if you change it in the RP.)

Held Item: Does it normally hold an item?

Additional Information: Anything else I should know about this Pokemon? This is also where you'd put things like explaining how you got a UB. This is also where you'd put if a Gigantamax cable Pokemon can do so or not.

Move 1: (Please indicate what moves it knows.. and make sure to update this if you change it in the RP.)

Move 2:

Move 3:

Move 4:

Last edited:
Reserving for my character(s)... (need sleep or I'd do them now...)

Name: JC Kane (JC is her nickname but she only goes by it.)

Appearance: See Image for her attire... but she looks younger since she's a teen :P

Competition type: Gym Challenge

Backstory: JC grew up the daughter of Lilly Kane, a Pokemon researcher. Lilly's not a professor nor is she tied down to any particular region as she's moved with her two kids to various regions to research various things. JC, stayed with her mother and little sister, Dawn. She was given a Pokemon at age 10, a Charmander. Charmander was her only partner and it eventually evolved into a Charizard. After seeing various trainer's going about on their own Gym challenges in various regions, JC got the urge to take on one herself. Eventually, after getting her mother's approval, she headed to Kanto to begin her first Gym Challenge.

68576412_2471797446216249_7368082435705143296_n.png

Team-

Pokemon 1-

Species: Charizard

Nickname:

Ability: Blaze

Held Item: No

Additional Information: JC got Charizard when he was a charmander. She managed to get him fully evolved through various battles with trainers around where they were currently living within a year of her having him.

Move 1: Flame Thrower

Move 2: Slash

Move 3: Wing Attack

Move 4: Solar Beam (Via TM during her travels with her mother).

Name: Altaira

Appearance: See Image

Competition type: Gym Battles.

Backstory: To be revealed via the RP.

meng_jia_by_jkjhy-d4oib8c.jpg
Team-

Pokemon 1-

Species: TalonFlame

Nickname: Flair

Ability: Gale Wings

Held Item: No

Additional Information: This is the Pokemon she has from the beginning.

Move 1: Brave Bird

Move 2: Aerial Ace

Move 3: Flame Charge

Move 4: Roost

Attachments

• jia.jpg
    jia.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Seems fun! Here is my character; Ruth Diane Kennedi.

Name: Ruth Diane Kennedi.

Appearance: Ruth is shorter than average, standing at around 5'2; whilst short, her personality makes up for it. Her long, light brown and slightly wavy hair reaches down to around the middle of her back and is usually left down instead of tied up. She has pale skin, making her light blue eyes stand out. [ see picture for more information. ]

Competition type: Ruth will be competing in gym challenges mostly, but will also be competing in contests when she has the chance!

Backstory:
Born and raised in Kalos, young Ruth had an amazing childhood. Whilst an only child, she had plenty of friends, hence never being lonely. Her parents and her were very close. However, there was one rule that tore them apart as she had grew older.

‘Ruth, you’re not allowed any Pokemon- nor interact with them.’

In the past, both of her parents had interactions with Pokemon which left them more than just a bit biased. At the rule she was heartbroken, it first being revealed when she found a small Rattata and brought it into the house to show it off, thinking her parents would be proud of her. Their response was the opposite; her mother being frightened and her father shooing the Pokemon out of the house before gently, yet strictly lecturing her about it.

This was the start of many debates between the family, until she overheard her parents talking about her uncle on her father’s side. A breeder, who adored Pokemon as much as she did. Bursting into the room, she had asked whether she could go live with him partly; staying with her parents on certain days and him on others. Whilst reluctant, they allowed her to. They didn’t want her hurt, but they knew her uncle, Elijah, would be able to take care of her. Maybe something would turn her away from Pokemon whilst she lived with him.

However, that only fueled her love for Pokemon. As her uncle was a breeder, she was able to help him with simple jobs at first, such as watching over eggs which slowly turned into harder jobs like helping him manage the farm that he lived on and the Pokemon residing on it when she was older. She was able to meet Elijah’s children, one who was a newborn and the other who was close in age to her when she was six, along with his wife, who were all extremely welcoming. She had gone to permanently living on the farm land, whilst still going to visit her parents once in a while.

At around fourteen, there were several responsibilities she was in charge of. Feeding the mareep and grooming them, making sure eggs were well cared for and helping the Pokemon inside once hatched were some of them, along with cooking and baking for both her family and the Pokemon to give them treats. At that age was the first time she was able to ride one of the Pokemon, which was a Rapidash- her uncle’s. That was always one of her hobbies from then on, adoring the thrill she earned from it.

Then, she saw an egg hatch. Out was a small Blitzle. She was still fourteen, soon to be fifteen at that time. When her father told her it could evolve and she could ride it when it did, she was amazed. Every one of her days was spent with this Pokemon, nurturing it until finally, with her uncle’s help to train it, it evolved into a Zebstrika. ‘Strika’ was the name she came up for it when she first rode it, due to its speed and partly because of its name. That was her main Pokemon on the farm.

At the age of seventeen, she decided to finally go on her own journey. Adopting a random egg that was abandoned in the farm, she had set off to go to the very beginning of the first route to do so. On the way, it had hatched into a curious Chimchar. Athena was the first name that sprung into mind after seeing it demonstrate its power proudly.

ruthiii_youngg.png

athena the chimchar.

Species: Chimchar.

Nickname: Athena.

Ability: Iron Fist.

Held Item: N/A.

Aditional Information: Athena was an egg that was abandoned at her uncle's farm that she worked at. When she went on her journey, she decided to take the egg with her to raise it as her own first Pokemon. When hatched, out came the Chimchar!

Move 1: Ember.

Move 2: Taunt.

Move 3: Leer.

Move 4: Fire Punch.

theodore the glameow

Species: Glameow.

Nickname: Theodore.

Ability: Keen Eye.

Aditional Information: Theodore was the second Pokemon she caught. When Athena and her was having a break, the Glameow had came and stole some of the food. Ruth had offered the Glameow some more, and it ended in her catching the Pokemon when it warmed up to her. Theodore, whilst extremely loyal to Ruth, is often stubborn to others; hissing and glaring at both Pokemon and Trainers.

Move 1: Fake Out.

Move 2: Scratch

Move 3: Growl

Move 4: N/A.

athena the chimchar.

Species: Growlithe.

Nickname: Benjamin / Benji.

Ability: Intimidate.

Aditional Information: Whilst exploring, Ruth, her Glameow and Chimchar had came across a small pack of Growlithes, who were all playing together. One was alone, however; its fur being golden instead of red. She was able to recognize it was shiny, which made her overjoyed. She had went over to it, and almost straightaway when she paid attention to it, it seemed to get lively instead of upset, letting out content barks as she briefly played with it. In the end she managed to catch it.

Move 1: Bite.

Move 2: Roar.

Move 4: Ember

Last edited:
Do you mind if I join, My Charecter is called Bear (I haven’t found a last name,but here is more information)

Name: Alex Kiryuu (although Prefers to be called by Nickname)
Nickname: Bear
Gender: Female ( but somehow prefers to hide her identity as a guy??!!)
Pokémon: Piplup
Pokémon ability: torrent
Sadly Piplup isn’t like other Pokémon He is
Weaker then others, (eventually he will get better) At first Bear didn’t want him but eventually grew into him.
Here is a pic of my Pokémon trainer OC
* I accidentally deleted it sorry*

1) Basicly it can be any fire Pokémon I’m ok with that,
1.5) we will be participating in any competition
2.) Basicly I don’t mind who my character will be with so I might choose one of ur characters (whatever makes sense to be with my OC)

Extra: I will be most likely changing Bears profile pic in the future

Attachments

• 90C84CBD-2BF4-4712-A06D-6A507BA2B385.png
    90C84CBD-2BF4-4712-A06D-6A507BA2B385.png
    696.4 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
I'm in!

Age: I'll accept a spefic age (like 12), an age range (like 12-14), an 'age range clasification' (Like Teen), or a range of "Age Range Classification" (Like Late Teens, Early Twenties). As long as I know in the ball park what their age is.

Appearance: What do they look like? You may provide an image if you like. Or an image with a "Looks like this but is a blonde" type things.

Competition type: Please indicate rather they will be competing in the Gym Challenge.. and if you want them to do Contest or not if they are added. Yes you can do both. Or neither.

Backstory: Tell me about them and any other information that's not really covered elsewhere. Please include rather they're just starting out, or have been a trainer for awhile.

Team-

Species: The kind of Pokemon it is.

Ability: Please list the ability the Pokemon has.. remember it can only have 1 at a time. (please update this if you change it in the RP.)

Aditional Information: Anything else I should know about this Pokemon? This is also where you'd put things like explaining how you got a UB.

Move 1: (Please indicate what moves it knows.. and make sure to update this if you change it in the RP.)

Move 2:

Move 3:

Move 4:

Name: Drew Leuric

Appearance: (appearance at bottom of page)

Competition type: Gym challenge

Backstory: Though he was born in Hoenn he and his family traveled a lot because of his farther being a pokemon researcher. Like his farther he found a sort of love for the creatures and studied them wanting to be like his old man someday. On his tenth birthday he was given a shiny ralts. He was so happy he named it after an old friend of his back in Hoenn Tess. He and ralts spent much of his tenth and eleventh year playing together. As they both formed a strong bond he continued his studies though his mind went on to think of gym challenges thinking he might actually be able to pull it off. When he was twelve he told his family that he would like to participate in a gym challenge. His farther became furious saying that pokemon are not expose to fight against each other and forbid his son from participating.
When he turned fourteen while on a trip to Ahlola he went off by himself and found a poliwag stuck under a fallen tree. He heard it's cry for help and got it to saftey. He spent a whole day at a pokemon center sitting beside the poliwag as the nurse tried to heal it. After it got better the Poliwag jumped into Drew's arms.

Tragedy would strike as his farther was killed by an aggravated Aggron. His family was sent into a downward spiral. Drew would spend his fifteenth year trying to get jobs so he could help his family. Eventually his mother was able to get a decent job as a baker. When he turned sixteen he left home and used what earnings he had saved up to get a one way plane ticket to Kanto. He figured if he became champion his mother will be able to used the money to live off of.

Team-

Pokemon 1

Species: ralts (Starter)

Nickname: Tess

Ability: Telepathy

Held Item: none
Gender female

Aditional Information: Was given to Drew at Ten years old. Over the six years they've known each them they both formed an unbreakable bond. In adition to their bond she is a joker pulling pranks on Drew and her team. Though they've been together for a long time Tess has only had a few months worth of battle experience.

Move 1: Teleport

Move 2: Disarming voice

Move 3:Confusion

Move 4:Shadow Sneak

Pokemon 2
Species Poliwag
Nickname Poli

Ability swift swim

Gender male

Additional information due to Poli's accident his tail flipper was cut leading to a chunk of it being torn off.

Move 1 water gun

Move 2 Ice ball

Move 3 double slap

Move 4 splash

Pokemon 3
Species Charmander

Nickname Curry

Ability Blaze

Gender female

Items none

Move one scratch

Move 2 growl

Move 3 ember

Move 4 dragon pulse

Character 2

Name: Sam Leuric

Appearance: (on bottom, with blonde hair)

Competition type: contest

Backstory: Like his twin brother Drew he traveled around the world with their researcher farther. He became fascinated with contests from a young age. He was given a shiny poplio on his tenth birthday. Since contests are more about beauty and appearance rather than battling he was allowed to become a coordinator. When he learned about his father's demise he returned home and helped his mother out. Now that his mother is alright he went to Kanto to restart his coordinator career. For his Kanto trip he decided to restart his team with Sparkle being his only returning partner

On a side note, since a young age he's been wearing feminine clothing finds it more comfortable.

Team-

Species: primarina

Nickname: sparkle

Ability: Liquid voice
Sex male

Held Item:

Additional Information: Sam's starter

Move 1: Sparkling Aria

Move 2: Hyper voice

Move 3: Ice beam

Move 4: Moon blast

Attachments

• 452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png
    452bc0d8e4295b905b6eb0ce7bc7259e.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 8
  • images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    10 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Reserving for my character(s)... (need sleep or I'd do them now...)
Are fakemons allowed? JCKane JCKane

Fake Pokemon are not allowed. This includes any "Fake Moves" and "Fake Mega Evolutions"(when it's finally allowed).

That being said, some things I may allow... For example a Rotom possessing an item that's not... well known... But, it can't be used in battle.

Another example would be Mimiku, since the 'pikachu' cloth thing is just it's 'clothes' I will be fine if you say have it wearing something other than that. Please speak with me about any changes like that if they're allowed or not (I'll add this to the top in a bit.)

As for everyone else... I'll be reading them over in a moment. Got something I got to do first but this one was an easy one to quickly reply too.

Love a good Pokemon RP. Count me in!

oCsX1Vt.png
"The answers I want are the answers you can't find if you sit in a lab all day.
So, here I am with more questions than I ever had when all I did was read. And I love it."

THE ASPIRING RESEARCHER.
Name:
Silas Alstroemeria
Traits: Calm with a mischevious streak. Ambitious. Somewhat socially awkward. Has the general eccentric, whimsical air of a laissez-faire type researcher.
Hometown/Region: Kalos - Shalour City
Appearance: (Refer to image.)
Competition Type: Companion-Type Character. Will not be participating in the Gym Challenges or Contests. In-house free of charge Team Cheerleader, minus the actual cheering.
Summary: An aspiring researcher traveling with the group both to study the Pokemon they happen across and the relationship between said group and their own Pokemon as they tackle the Gym Leader challenges in various regions. In short - Pokemon trainers make for great research material.

Backstory: Although not from a family of notability, academia runs in Silas' blood. His mother forfeited her own opportunity to journey throughout their home region of Kalos to start up her own tiny lab. Though never reaching enough recognizability to reach Professor Status, her works have gained enough traction to be found on library shelves here and there. Due mostly to his mother's influence, Silas' entire childhood surrounded Pokemon. There were always various Pokemon coming and going from the lab, the occasional trainer dropping in for advice on something, and even the lab staff's own Pokemon who lingered about and played with the boy when not helping their trainers out.

Growing up around researchers meant learning about Pokemon on a more academic level versus an experience-based level. His emotional connection was limited compared to academic curiosity, something that Silas sought to change after one particular meeting with a mouthy yet honest trainer had him second-guessing the way he learned about Pokemon. In the end, unlike his mother who chose to rely on books and the data occasionally shared with her, Silas chose to leave home for a more hands-on approach with his Absol {Spade} in tow.

He attempted to take on the Gym Challenge for about three days before deciding a focus on competitive battling just wasn't meant for him. It wasn't the sort of information that he wanted. Instead, he focused on travel and study, Absol keeping its trainer safe as he spent months on end in different cities to record data on not only the Pokemon living in the area but the way residents interacted with them. By the end of his second year away from home, he'd figured out he wanted his focus to be on Pokemon and Human interaction - even if he didn't yet know the specifics.

Though he was finally beginning to make some progress with his research through his own experience, he knew to get the real data he was searching for he would need to surround himself with those of a more competitive nature - those who trained countless hours with their Pokemon and sought more than just companionship, but victory. Hence, at seventeen he finally forwent the anti-social wanderer path and reaffirmed his place in society as a research-aspiring trainer by accompanying one of his mother's aids to a new region entirely. Well, sort of. It's still rather impossible to convince him to go through with the Gym Challenge but he has fewer qualms battling other trainers now, at least. It isn't like he can get the data he wants to compile otherwise. He can still be found taking notes in odd places while Absol tugs at his shirt collar to make him go in the shade with alarming regularity, however.

CURRENT TEAM.
POKEMON ONE:
Absol <Spade>
Species: Absol
Nickname: Spade
Ability: Super Luck
Held Item: Black Glasses
Effect: Boosts the power of Dark-type moves by 20% when held.

Additional Information:
A Pokemon acquired through gifting. Originally the subject of his mother's study, Silas officially became Absol's trainer after his tenth birthday when his mother gave him Absol's Pokeball. The two possess a strong attachment to one another, especially given that Silas practically grew up with the Pokemon. Absol is somewhat stern with Silas, arguably acting as the boy's impulse control in place of his mother on many occasions. The white tuft of fur over his right eye is split towards the end, making it distinguishable against others of its species.

Move 1: Perish Song
Move 2: Night Slash
Move 3: Ice Beam
( Through TM13: Acquired through his mother prior to his journey. )
Move 4: Psycho Cut

POKEMON TWO: Fennekin <Joker>
Species: Fennekin
Nickname: Joker
Held Item: Zoom Lens
Effect: Boosts the holder's accuracy by 20% if the holder moves after its target.

Additional Information:
One of the three general starter Pokemon a trainer receives in Kalos. Rather than receiving Fennekin from a Professor, he actually received the Pokemon as a nondescript egg after doing a series of favors for an elder and was nothing short of surprised when their egg hatched. Fennekin seems to prefer Silas' shoulder versus staying in his Pokeball but his fiery temper and knack for trouble keeps him from letting them stay out for too long. Fennekin's evolutionary cycle has finally forced Silas to put more effort into actually training his Pokemon and arguably is one of the key reasons that Silas' battle sense has managed to improve.

Move 1: Ember
Move 2: Howl
Move 4: Scratch

Last edited:
Seems fun! Here is my character; Ruth Diane Kennedi.

Name: Ruth Diane Kennedi.

Appearance: Ruth is shorter than average, standing at around 5'2; whilst short, her personality makes up for it. Her long, light brown and slightly wavy hair reaches down to around the middle of her back and is usually left down instead of tied up. She has pale skin, making her light blue eyes stand out. [ see picture for more information. ]

Competition type: Ruth will be competing in gym challenges mostly, but will also be competing in contests when she has the chance!

Backstory:
Born and raised in Kalos, young Ruth had an amazing childhood. Whilst an only child, she had plenty of friends, hence never being lonely. Her parents and her were very close. However, there was one rule that tore them apart as she had grew older.

‘Ruth, you’re not allowed any Pokemon- nor interact with them.’

In the past, both of her parents had interactions with Pokemon which left them more than just a bit biased. At the rule she was heartbroken, it first being revealed when she found a small Rattata and brought it into the house to show it off, thinking her parents would be proud of her. Their response was the opposite; her mother being frightened and her father shooing the Pokemon out of the house before gently, yet strictly lecturing her about it.

This was the start of many debates between the family, until she overheard her parents talking about her uncle on her father’s side. A breeder, who adored Pokemon as much as she did. Bursting into the room, she had asked whether she could go live with him partly; staying with her parents on certain days and him on others. Whilst reluctant, they allowed her to. They didn’t want her hurt, but they knew her uncle, Elijah, would be able to take care of her. Maybe something would turn her away from Pokemon whilst she lived with him.

However, that only fueled her love for Pokemon. As her uncle was a breeder, she was able to help him with simple jobs at first, such as watching over eggs which slowly turned into harder jobs like helping him manage the farm that he lived on and the Pokemon residing on it when she was older. She was able to meet Elijah’s children, one who was a newborn and the other who was close in age to her when she was six, along with his wife, who were all extremely welcoming. She had gone to permanently living on the farm land, whilst still going to visit her parents once in a while.

At around fourteen, there were several responsibilities she was in charge of. Feeding the mareep and grooming them, making sure eggs were well cared for and helping the Pokemon inside once hatched were some of them, along with cooking and baking for both her family and the Pokemon to give them treats. At that age was the first time she was able to ride one of the Pokemon, which was a Rapidash- her uncle’s. That was always one of her hobbies from then on, adoring the thrill she earned from it.

Then, she saw an egg hatch. Out was a small Blitzle. She was still fourteen, soon to be fifteen at that time. When her father told her it could evolve and she could ride it when it did, she was amazed. Every one of her days was spent with this Pokemon, nurturing it until finally, with her uncle’s help to train it, it evolved into a Zebstrika. ‘Strika’ was the name she came up for it when she first rode it, due to its speed and partly because of its name. That was her main Pokemon on the farm.

At the age of seventeen, she decided to finally go on her own journey. Adopting a random egg that was abandoned in the farm, she had set off to go to the very beginning of the first route to do so. On the way, it had hatched into a curious Chimchar. Athena was the first name that sprung into mind after seeing it demonstrate its power proudly.

View attachment 623888

athena the chimchar.

Species: Chimchar.

Nickname: Athena.

Ability: Iron Fist.

Aditional Information: Athena was an egg that was abandoned at her uncle's farm that she worked at. When she went on her journey, she decided to take the egg with her to raise it as her own first Pokemon. When hatched, out came the Chimchar!

Move 1: Ember.

Move 2: Taunt.

Move 4: Fire Punch.

Approved.

Do you mind if I join, My Charecter is called Bear (I haven’t found a last name,but here is more information)

Name: Alex Kiryuu (although Prefers to be called by Nickname)
Nickname: Bear
Gender: Female ( but somehow prefers to hide her identity as a guy??!!)
Pokémon: Piplup
Pokémon ability: torrent
Sadly Piplup isn’t like other Pokémon He is
Weaker then others, (eventually he will get better) At first Bear didn’t want him but eventually grew into him.
Here is a pic of my Pokémon trainer OC
View attachment 623927
Also somewhere after the start is it ok for my trainer to Find romance and Evolve her Pokémon
I hope to have fun RPing with u

A few things to address.

1) Please fill out out all parts of the provided 'template'. You're missing the backstory, Competition, and even Piplup's move set.

2) so, she's a girl who hides that fact by saying she's a guy?

3) Romance is fine. If you have someone in mind feel free to ask them about it (Including if it's one of mine). Also do you have a particular preference in her romance partner?

4) Yes you may evolve her Pokemon through the course of the RP. You may also catch additional Pokemon as well.

I'm in!

Age: I'll accept a spefic age (like 12), an age range (like 12-14), an 'age range clasification' (Like Teen), or a range of "Age Range Classification" (Like Late Teens, Early Twenties). As long as I know in the ball park what their age is.

Competition type: Please indicate rather they will be competing in the Gym Challenge.. and if you want them to do Contest or not if they are added. Yes you can do both. Or neither.

Team-

Species: The kind of Pokemon it is.

Aditional Information: Anything else I should know about this Pokemon? This is also where you'd put things like explaining how you got a UB.

Move 2:

Move 3:

Move 4:
I'm assuming you're planning on filling it out later, but I need it filled out and approved before you join the RP.

Name: Drew Leuric

Appearance: (appearance at bottom of page)

Competition type: Gym challenge

Backstory: Though he was born in Hoenn he and his family traveled a lot because of his farther being a pokemon researcher. Like his farther he found a sort of love for the creatures and studied them wanting to be like his old man someday. On his tenth birthday he was given a shiny ralts. He was so happy he named it after an old friend of his back in Hoenn Tess. He and ralts spent much of his tenth and eleventh year playing together. As they both formed a strong bond he continued his studies though his mind went on to think of gym challenges thinking he might actually be able to pull it off. When he was twelve he told his family that he would like to participate in a gym challenge. His farther became furious saying that pokemon are not expose to fight against each other and forbid his son from participating.
When he turned fourteen while on a trip to Ahlola he went off by himself and found a poliwag stuck under a fallen tree. He heard it's cry for help and got it to saftey. He spent a whole day at a pokemon center sitting beside the poliwag as the nurse tried to heal it. After it got better the Poliwag jumped into Drew's arms.

Tragedy would strike as his farther was killed by an aggravated Aggron. His family was sent into a downward spiral. Drew would spend his fifteenth year trying to get jobs so he could help his family. Eventually his mother was able to get a decent job as a baker. When he turned sixteen he left home and used what earnings he had saved up to get a one way plane ticket to Kanto. He figured if he became champion his mother will be able to used the money to live off of.

Team-

Pokemon 1

Species: ralts (Starter)

Nickname: Tess

Ability: Telepathy

Held Item: none

Aditional Information: Was given to Drew at Ten years old. Over the six years they've known each them they both formed an unbreakable bond. In adition to their bond she is a joker pulling pranks on Drew and her team. Though they've been together for a long time Tess has only had a few months worth of battle experience.

Move 1: Teleport

Move 2: Disarming voice

Move 3:Confusion

Move 4:Shadow Sneak

Pokemon 2
Species Poliwag
Nickname Poli

Ability swift swim

Additional information due to Poli's accident his tail flipper was cut leading to a chunk of it being torn off.

Move 1 water gun

Move 2 Ice ball

Move 3 double slap

Move 4 splash
Approved!

Love a good Pokemon RP. Count me in!

oCsX1Vt.png
"The answers I want are the answers you can't find if you sit in a lab all day.
So, here I am with more questions than I ever had when all I did was read. And I love it."

THE ASPIRING RESEARCHER.
Name:
Silas Alstroemeria
Traits: Calm with a mischevious streak. Ambitious. Somewhat socially awkward. Has the general eccentric, whimsical air of a laissez-faire type researcher.
Hometown/Region: Kalos - Shalour City
Appearance: (Refer to image.)
Competition Type: Companion-Type Character. Will not be participating in the Gym Challenges or Contests. In-house free of charge Team Cheerleader, minus the actual cheering.
Summary: An aspiring researcher traveling with the group both to study the Pokemon they happen across and the relationship between said group and their own Pokemon as they tackle the Gym Leader challenges in various regions. In short - Pokemon trainers make for great research material.

Backstory: Although not from a family of notability, academia runs in Silas' blood. His mother forfeited her own opportunity to journey throughout their home region of Kalos to start up her own tiny lab. Though never reaching enough recognizability to reach Professor Status, her works have gained enough traction to be found on library shelves here and there. Due mostly to his mother's influence, Silas' entire childhood surrounded Pokemon. There were always various Pokemon coming and going from the lab, the occasional trainer dropping in for advice on something, and even the lab staff's own Pokemon who lingered about and played with the boy when not helping their trainers out.

Growing up around researchers meant learning about Pokemon on a more academic level versus an experience-based level. His emotional connection was limited compared to academic curiosity, something that Silas sought to change after one particular meeting with a mouthy yet honest trainer had him second-guessing the way he learned about Pokemon. In the end, unlike his mother who chose to rely on books and the data occasionally shared with her, Silas chose to leave home for a more hands-on approach with his Absol {Spade} in tow.

He attempted to take on the Gym Challenge for about three days before deciding a focus on competitive battling just wasn't meant for him. It wasn't the sort of information that he wanted. Instead, he focused on travel and study, Absol keeping its trainer safe as he spent months on end in different cities to record data on not only the Pokemon living in the area but the way residents interacted with them. By the end of his second year away from home, he'd figured out he wanted his focus to be on Pokemon and Human interaction - even if he didn't yet know the specifics.

Though he was finally beginning to make some progress with his research through his own experience, he knew to get the real data he was searching for he would need to surround himself with those of a more competitive nature - those who trained countless hours with their Pokemon and sought more than just companionship, but victory. Hence, at seventeen he finally forwent the anti-social wanderer path and reaffirmed his place in society as a research-aspiring trainer by accompanying one of his mother's aids to a new region entirely. Well, sort of. It's still rather impossible to convince him to go through with the Gym Challenge but he has fewer qualms battling other trainers now, at least. It isn't like he can get the data he wants to compile otherwise. He can still be found taking notes in odd places while Absol tugs at his shirt collar to make him go in the shade with alarming regularity, however.

CURRENT TEAM.
POKEMON ONE:
Absol <Spade>
Species: Absol
Nickname: Spade
Ability: Super Luck
Held Item: Black Glasses
Effect: Boosts the power of Dark-type moves by 20% when held.

Additional Information:
A Pokemon acquired through gifting. Originally the subject of his mother's study, Silas officially became Absol's trainer after his tenth birthday when his mother gave him Absol's Pokeball. The two possess a strong attachment to one another, especially given that Silas practically grew up with the Pokemon. Absol is somewhat stern with Silas, arguably acting as the boy's impulse control in place of his mother on many occasions. The white tuft of fur over his right eye is split towards the end, making it distinguishable against others of its species.

Move 1: Perish Song
Move 2: Night Slash
Move 3: Ice Beam
( Through TM13: Acquired through his mother prior to his journey. )
Move 4: Psycho Cut

POKEMON TWO: Fennekin <Joker>
Species: Fennekin
Nickname: Joker
Held Item: Zoom Lens
Effect: Boosts the holder's accuracy by 20% if the holder moves after its target.

Additional Information:
One of the three general starter Pokemon a trainer receives in Kalos. Rather than receiving Fennekin from a Professor, he actually received the Pokemon as a nondescript egg after doing a series of favors for an elder and was nothing short of surprised when their egg hatched. Fennekin seems to prefer Silas' shoulder versus staying in his Pokeball but his fiery temper and knack for trouble keeps him from letting them stay out for too long. Fennekin's evolutionary cycle has finally forced Silas to put more effort into actually training his Pokemon and arguably is one of the key reasons that Silas' battle sense has managed to improve.

Move 1: Ember
Move 2: Howl
Move 4: Scratch
"Hence, at seventeen he finally forwent the anti-social wanderer path and reaffirmed his place in society as a research-aspiring trainer by accompanying one of his mother's aids to a new region entirely. "

^ who is the 'aid' that he accompanied? And did he just travel with him to get to the new region, then went to do his own thing? Or, is he planning on staying with this character in the RP?

Heyyy! I'd love to join this! I'll be posting a character sheet in a bit. So just a heads up.

"Hence, at seventeen he finally forwent the anti-social wanderer path and reaffirmed his place in society as a research-aspiring trainer by accompanying one of his mother's aids to a new region entirely. "

^ who is the 'aid' that he accompanied? And did he just travel with him to get to the new region, then went to do his own thing? Or, is he planning on staying with this character in the RP?
Ah! I knew I forgot to specify something. Mm, I didn't quite think up a name for them - the entirety of their 'relationship' is that the aid works with his mother, but I can probably think something up in a bit. It was more Silas just accompanied him to the region then veered off to do his own thing upon arrival.

Ah! I knew I forgot to specify something. Mm, I didn't quite think up a name for them - the entirety of their 'relationship' is that the aid works with his mother, but I can probably think something up in a bit. It was more Silas just accompanied him to the region then veered off to do his own thing upon arrival.
honestly, if you don't really plan on using the aid in the RP (ousdie of arriving with him.. then you don't really see him again) then that's fine. Doesn't need a name or anything for now.

honestly, if you don't really plan on using the aid in the RP (ousdie of arriving with him.. then you don't really see him again) then that's fine. Doesn't need a name or anything for now.
Alright, gotcha!

Everyone who's interested. I'm going to be creating the first post of the RP sometime tonight. So try to have your character(s) and things ready to go.

Note: You can always join after it's started though.

*~~~Character Sheet~~~*

Name: Luna Kusaki

Appearance:
b00b8cadbbb2d67111a3a85fcf2a6e40.jpg
Luna has a shorter and thinner appearance along with purple hair and eyes. Her style is more around girlish and casual. Mainly sticking with some type of cardigan, skirts, leggings, graphic t-shirts, sneakers, and/or flats.

Hometown: Frankly put, none. She was however born in Hearthome City in the Sinnoh region.

Competition type: She will be doing/attempting all the gym challenges and most if not all of the contest.

Backstory: Luna was born in a family who absolutely adored pokémon in many different ways. Whether it be for battling, researching, or many other things. Both of her parents are fairly good trainers who have quite a few years of experience up their sleeves. While the pair didn't really participate in gym battles or challenges, therefore only having maybe three or four badges despite having been to plenty of different regions catching a good amout of pokemon. Luna and her family have been traveling a lot due to her parents love for seeing the world and new pokémon.

Her two older siblings, Selena and Angelo, have spread to different branches to show their love and knowledge for pokémon. Starting with the oldest, Selena is aiming to be a great pokémon performer within the Unova region. Angelo on the other hand had been more into taking care and breeding pokemon. He's currently spending his time in the Alola region.

Luna herself has a great amount of admiration and respect for pokémon and their fighting skills. Unlike her older siblings Luna would always watch her parents pokémon battles and even watch pokémon tournaments on tv or online. Being almost all over the globle, Luna has had the amazing opportunity to see many different types of pokémon in many different types of environments.

However, soon after her older brother left off on his own, his parents decided to settle down for a bit. While Luna was very into pokémon battles, she wasn't sure if she wanted to become a trainer herself. At this time she had already been given Fomantis that had been bred from a pair of her parent's pokémon with the help of her brother. Since then Fomantis, now known as Manny, and Luna had become inseparable and are almost always seen together. The fact that Manny was like her best friend at the time made her reluctant to send him off into a battle. So she didn't.

After about a month or so in the Kalos region, her parents suggested that she get a starter pokémon and pokédex from the local professor. Quickly after gaining her 2nd pokémon, Chespin who's also known as Chestnut, she was challenged to a battle from her parents. A two on two pokémon battle. One pokémon from each of her parents against Manny and Chestnut. At the end, Luna lost of course, even if their pokemon were all around the same level, she just lacked the experience of a trainer. However this was the initial spark that made her one thousand percent sure she wanted to become a trainer like her parents.

Soon later Luna's parents booked her a trip to the Kanto region to start her journey. While there were plenty of other regions to start at, this is where her parents had started their own journey long ago and they wanted her to kinda follow that tradition, if it can even be called that. Luna was also given an Aduino, Eliza, to help keep Luna and her pokémon in tip top shape should they find themselves in a tight spot and not in close range of a pokécenter.

As of now, Luna is a bright young woman who's just landed in the Kanto region ready to beginning her adventure with two main goals in mind. To collect every gym badge in existence and to complete every region's pokédex. A goal that would take years to complete. A small yet very important side goal would be to make more friends, as she was always traveling it was hard to keep or even make friends. Plus her parents strongly suggested this to her be it for extra safety or for just the sake of having a friend or teammate. So that's exactly what she intends to do...hopefully.

Team-

Pokemon 1-

Species: Fomantis

Nickname: Manny

Ability: Leaf Guard

Held Item: Safety Goggles

Aditional Information: Manny is a pokemon born from her parent's Lumrantis and Cherrim. Due to it being breed Manny has inherited the move Aromatherapy.

Move 1: Aromatherapy
Move 2: Growth
Move 3: Ingrain
Move 4: Leaf Blade

Pokemon 2-

Species: Chespin

Nickname: Chestnut

Ability: Overgrow

Held Item: Miracle Seed

Aditional Information: Chestnut is Luna's starter pokémon from when she was in the Kalos region

Move 1: Growl
Move 2: Vine Whip
Move 3: Rollout
Move 4: Bite

Pokemon 3-

Species: Aduino

Nickname: Eliza

Ability: Regenerator

Held Item: Shed Shelll

Aditional Information: Eliza was given to Luna from her parents as a means to keep her safe and healthy while she's off traveling on her own

Move 1: Hyper Beam (TM move)
Move 2: Heal Pulse
Move 3: Refresh
Move 4: Safeguard (TM move)

Last edited:
Everyone who's joining, I forgot to include "Gender" for the Pokemon Category. Please make sure you add it for moves like attract and such.

*~~~Character Sheet~~~*

Name: Luna Kusaki

Appearance:
View attachment 624104
Luna has a shorter and thinner appearance along with purple hair and eyes. Her style is more around girlish and casual. Mainly sticking with some type of cardigan, skirts, leggings, graphic t-shirts, sneakers, and/or flats.

Hometown: Frankly put, none. She was however born in Hearthome City in the Sinnoh region.

Competition type: She will be doing/attempting all the gym challenges and most if not all of the contest.

Backstory: Luna was born in a family who absolutely adored pokémon in many different ways. Whether it be for battling, researching, or many other things. Both of her parents are fairly good trainers who have quite a few years of experience up their sleeves. While the pair didn't really participate in gym battles or challenges, therefore only having maybe three or four badges despite having been to plenty of different regions catching a good amout of pokemon. Luna and her family have been traveling a lot due to her parents love for seeing the world and new pokémon.

Her two older siblings, Selena and Angelo, have spread to different branches to show their love and knowledge for pokémon. Starting with the oldest, Selena is aiming to be a great pokémon performer within the Unova region. Angelo on the other hand had been more into taking care and breeding pokemon. He's currently spending his time in the Alola region.

Luna herself has a great amount of admiration and respect for pokémon and their fighting skills. Unlike her older siblings Luna would always watch her parents pokémon battles and even watch pokémon tournaments on tv or online. Being almost all over the globle, Luna has had the amazing opportunity to see many different types of pokémon in many different types of environments.

However, soon after her older brother left off on his own, his parents decided to settle down for a bit. While Luna was very into pokémon battles, she wasn't sure if she wanted to become a trainer herself. At this time she had already been given Fomantis that had been bred from a pair of her parent's pokémon with the help of her brother. Since then Fomantis, now known as Manny, and Luna had become inseparable and are almost always seen together. The fact that Manny was like her best friend at the time made her reluctant to send him off into a battle. So she didn't.

After about a month or so in the Kalos region, her parents suggested that she get a starter pokémon and pokédex from the local professor. Quickly after gaining her 2nd pokémon, Chespin who's also known as Chestnut, she was challenged to a battle from her parents. A two on two pokémon battle. One pokémon from each of her parents against Manny and Chestnut. At the end, Luna lost of course, even if their pokemon were all around the same level, she just lacked the experience of a trainer. However this was the initial spark that made her one thousand percent sure she wanted to become a trainer like her parents.

Soon later Luna's parents booked her a trip to the Kanto region to start her journey. While there were plenty of other regions to start at, this is where her parents had started their own journey long ago and they wanted her to kinda follow that tradition, if it can even be called that. Luna was also given an Aduino, Eliza, to help keep Luna and her pokémon in tip top shape should they find themselves in a tight spot and not in close range of a pokécenter.

As of now, Luna is a bright young woman who's just landed in the Kanto region ready to beginning her adventure with two main goals in mind. To collect every gym badge in existence and to complete every region's pokédex. A goal that would take years to complete. A small yet very important side goal would be to make more friends, as she was always traveling it was hard to keep or even make friends. Plus her parents strongly suggested this to her be it for extra safety or for just the sake of having a friend or teammate. So that's exactly what she intends to do...hopefully.

Team-

Pokemon 1- Fomantis

Species: Sickle Grass Pokémon

Nickname: Manny

Ability: Leaf Guard

Held Item: Safety Goggles

Aditional Information: Manny is a pokemon born from her parent's Lumrantis and Cherrim. Due to it being breed Manny has inherited the move Aromatherapy.

Move 1: Aromatherapy
Move 2: Growth
Move 3: Ingrain
Move 4: Leaf Blade

Pokemon 2- Chespin

Species: Spiny Nut Pokémon

Nickname: Chestnut

Ability: Overgrow

Held Item: Miracle Seed

Aditional Information: Chestnut is Luna's starter pokémon from when she was in the Kalos region

Move 1: Growl
Move 2: Vine Whip
Move 3: Rollout
Move 4: Bite

Pokemon 3- Aduino

Species: Hearing Pokémon

Nickname: Eliza

Ability: Regenerator

Held Item: Shed Shelll

Aditional Information: Eliza was given to Luna from her parents as a means to keep her safe and healthy while she's off traveling on her own

Move 1: Hyper Beam (TM move)
Move 2: Heal Pulse
Move 3: Refresh
Move 4: Safeguard (TM move)
Just a minor note, The "Species" is for the kind of Pokemon it is.. IE, Pikachu, Chespin, etc.... So please adjust.

Also, if you plan on having her siblings making an appearence... please fill out a character sheet for them... You don't have to go as in depth but as long as I know the Pokemon they have on their team that's fine.

But Luna, is approved!

I might be interested in making a character for this. Do you have any guess as to how fast paced the rp will be or how often you'll be expecting people to post? I work full time as a nurse and am trying not to get in over my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back