• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Rp Anybody?

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Ok So i JUST started replaying Pokemon Heartgold and Soulsilver and decided i want to make a story for my Trainers Perseph and Lizzy. Perseph is an aspiring Champion just now starting on her journey. She is traveling with a Shiny Pikachu she was given as a Christmas present by her Father. the Pikachu, Named Puka (props if you remember where the name is from,) Is closely bonded with Perseph because Perseph had been playing with him since he was a Pichu and she was a baby. Perseph wants to be the Johto/Kanto Champion because she was inspired by her friend in Sinnoh who IS the regional champion of Sinnoh. Cynthia to be exact. We can take ideas from there for Perseph.

Now for Lizzy. Lizzy also hails from Johto but has always been a sickly sort. the only company she ever had was a Chikorita She got from the local Professor as a get well gift in the Hospital. Chikorita's aromatherapy helps a lot with Lizzy's recovery although she sometimes has fainting spells over her illness.She soon starts traveling after a recent release from the hospital and She wants to become the Johto Champion as well, But unlike Perseph, she wants to prove that Being sick will never hold her back from the things she loves and wants to accomplish

I just started replaying Pokemon White 2 and I've been on a kick as well. If you're still looking, I'd be open to discussing a plot idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back