• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The area in the Distortion world they were currently at had several crystal pillars lined in a circle going around the spot where the portal had opened. Directly above them was a massive bubble currently showing Eclipse screaming and bashing against the doors of Spear Pillar, before the image warped and began to view another predicament involving the shadows. Surrounding the large bubble were several smaller bubbles that viewed other things. Mostly nothing but hill sides and mountains with no real activity going on in them. The smaller bubbles continue to be scattered all through out the dimension it seemed as well

Giratina looked back at the predicament some of the Pokemon where having. "I almost forgot. All you feathered Fliers will not have it easy here. Gravity is unstable and shifts from location to location." He said before noticing something beginning to fly off in that direction. "Damn that shade..." He said angrily as he saw the multitude of black clouds covering the area. The great dragon mumbled to himself before turning back to the group and flying in another direction. "This way." He said as he followed a path among the twisted land masses that the group could walk on. "And Remember, do not touch anything nor breath the clouds. Not unless you wish to die a painful death."
Assailant Assailant Minako Minako Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Arcanus looked between Giratina and the edge for a moment, starting to see a bit of a conundrum. "A-Ah, well, you are going to have to move soon..." He looked around once more, cluelessly, before sighing. "I never once thought I'd be doing this, not once in my life..." He muttered to himself before getting down on his stomach and reaching his hand over the edge and down under the other side.

"Just calm down, April! I'm still here.." He reached his other hand around the edge, and sort of... Very carefully "pulled" himself down halfway. Arcanus's head and tuft of white fur poked out to see April, arms stretched out, gripping to the bottom side of the platform and shaking immensely. He was making good headway onto the other side of the platform before he stopped and looked "Up".

"I-It... Occurs to me that I could have asked you to jump, or something heroic.. Or... Asked for assistance... And I'm beginning to see what you mean about not moving. Usually I'm full of good ideas, but no, this was a very bad one." He babbled a little.

Assailant Assailant

Alistair looked on in confusion and wonder, as he walked with the others in the Distortion world. He felt as if he were in a dream, and was walking through Limbo. He saw landmasses that were upside down, and facing sideways even. He walked, and took in everything he was seeing. "This place is amazing! Talk about a once in a lifetime moment." He said to himself as he stopped, and released Serenity and Venin. "There you go. Take a moment to stretch." He said with a smile as the two looked around, confused and somewhat afraid.

"Ah, hold on," Max said. "Charise, could you please lead me to them?" Charise and Odin walked him to the edge where Arcanus and April were. With a frown, he held his walking stick out and tipped it over the edge. After a moment, he heard a clang. He smiled. "Ah, this is simple. Arcanus, April, behold." He placed his paw on the edge of the land, kicking off with his other paw and tipping over the edge. He seemed to pivot on his grounded paw and ended up standing over April. "Gravity is consistent." He bent over and picked up his walking stick, brushing it off. April shivered a bit and shut her eyes.

"Not moving. C-c-ca- hey!" Max grabbed her back.

"Excuse me, I apologize for my rudeness." He grabbed Arcanus's back as well and pivoted back, pulling both of them back onto the normal side. "We simply don't have time to meander. We need to move, fast." He tried to return but stumbled and fell, chuckling. "Charise... Odin... I hate to bother you again, but..." the two of them helped him up and he smiled. "Now, let us move."

Daisie Daisie

Arcanus was taken aback at first by the sudden bold move on Max's part. He was relieved to be out of that situation, though thoroughly embarrassed. "R-Right," he responded to Max, gaining his composure quickly. He looked over at April and spoke with a soft voice. "Max is correct... The stakes are high, we cannot be deterred by this strange world. We must move."

Assailant Assailant

Max smiled, sensing Arcanus's embarassment. "No need to be embarassed, Arcanus. Without my sight, I could not see the cliff face for what it was. In all likelihood, I would have been as anxious as you, had I had my sight."

April looked over at Arcanus before jumping up, wrapping her wings around him and shivering for a few moments. However, after taking a second, she sighed and backed off a bit. "R-right... yes."

Daisie Daisie

Charise and Rosie happily helped Max help April silently.

They weren't really sure how to react to anything anymore in this topsy turvy place.

Birds were crippled and those on two legs (and completely not having access to the entire z-axis!) were having an easier time going through this realm...

Charise could only imagine what Max was sensing, since he heavily relied on aura where there is none...

They weren't really paying attention to anyone and anything, so they were oblivious to any communication except between each other.

The only communication was the subtle body language between the two of them.

Charise (hoping to shift her attention from the Aura pokemon) bashfully looked over at her small trainer, and immediately looked away, flustered, when the girl noticed her glance and smiled weakly at her despite everything.

As they began walking through the distorted realm, Giratina yelled out to the Lati in the group. “You there. Come up here, we must speak.” The there looked back at each other before doing what he said and flying up to the massive legendary. Like Giratina, the Lati has no problem navigating this realm while flying due to the nature of their flight. By levitating, they ignored the laws of gravity in this instance. “Tell me, we are hunting for your species soul dews. I need to know where they might be so we can surface at the right location.”

“We uh... I was too young at the time to remember anything about them.” Emlas answered.

“And when I revisited the nest I grew up at everyone and everything was gone.” Said Latios

“The nest broke up. Scattered to the regions with the soul dews we had after the attack. With smaller numbers we would be less likely to be found and attacked again. So we split up into several groups. Now I don’t know where they went, I wasn’t included in that conversation, but I know who was.” Said Edron

“Where is this person.” Asked Giratina. Edron then pointed down to the elder dragon currently walking with the group on the ground. The Lati moved out of the way as the great legendary moved forward to speak with the Dragonite.

“Draka. You remember where the old nest scattered to. Correct?” Said Latios

“Yeah. We all got together and discussed where we would be going. I was told to go to Sinnoh with Emlas.”

“And... what about the others?”

“Well, the Isma family’s stayed in Hoenn, but went to a place called the Southern Island. The Abirum family went to Jhoto to a place called the Ilex forest while the Hilmith family went Kanto at Viridian forest. While the Sageland went to Almia at the Vien Forest."

"Well?... Which one do we visit first?" Said Emlas.
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Minako Minako Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"Hoenn." April frowned as she walked next to Arcanus. "We've... I've... been away from Nathan for too long. We should go see her. We know she's alive, but we don't know what condition she's in. If everything's well, we could have another fighter on our side." Max nodded.

"I am indifferent overall. April makes a good point."

Giratina looked to the bird and though about what she had just said. Clearly this Nathan was someone they left behind. “Just who is this Nathan and where exactly in Hoenn is she?” He asked. If they were going to pick this person up he would need an exact location.
Assailant Assailant

"Nathan is my trainer..." She sighed loudly. "She almost died fighting alongside me... and she was left in a hospital in Mauville"

Venin and Serenity listened on, serenity feeling delighted to visit Hoenn again. Venin on the other hand, not so much, he did not like visiting new places, where pokemon he does not know may roam. But Serenity turned concerned when hearing April had a trainer. "She has a trainer....?" She said quietly as venin shook her head. "Stop listening in, it's none of our business anyways."

Alistair looked at the Giratina and the Lati, who were talking to each other before Draka added her piece. After all that, April began to talk to Giratina. "If only I understood you guys..... I have no idea what you guys are saying...."

Charise looked between the Lati's, Max, and April during their conversation and wasn't at all happy to hear Johto was one of the places they would be going to next, mostly due to people actually being able to recognize Ro in her home region, but she supposed that was a risk they were gonna have to take to destroy the darkness.

It hardly mattered anyway, they weren't going to be in johto long anyway and the forest was hardly a heavily populated area.

She agreed with April that she should reunite with her trainer first and foremost (it didn't really matter which they visited first anyway), though it might be awkward for The Embrace Pokemon specifically given she was a Gardevoir. Maybe since the trainer didn't see April's mother as a mother at all, and it wouldn't be awkward?

"Char?" Rosie asked, curious as to what was going on.

"We're going to be travelling to a couple of different regions... We WILL be stopping by Johto, but DON'T WORRY, its just in Illex Forest, not exactly populated," Charise explained, making sure to emphasize the part where she shouldn't worry.

"Ah, okay!" Ro responded happily, adding, "Heh... I was hoping I'd tour the regions someday, but this isn't exactly what I had in mind!"

The two smiled at each other, Charise happy Ro seemed cheery despite everything, no doubt wanting to be strong for her.

"Believe me, I wish those WERE the circumstances of visiting these regions," Charise chuckled, joking right back at her (albeit perhaps in an inappropriate time).

Arcanus' attention was definitely caught as soon as Nathan's name was first mentioned. He had a concoction of expressions plastered on his face. Worry, sympathy, and sorrow, plus a half-and-half mixture of excitement and anxiety to see her again. He wasn't sure what condition she'd be in... Either physically or mentally. He wasn't sure what the dynamics between Nathan and April would be now that they were finally being reunited after such a traumatic experience. While he regularly had a good sense of emotion, and could proudly often predict one's reaction to a situation, everything had become so cluttered and confusing. And this situation was no exception, either.

But.. If Nathan was up for it... He had an important request for her, as well.

"I agree.. It is important that we make certain our dear friend is alright. We are a team, we are a family, and we are united. Nobody should have to stay away from their family for long."

Latios Latios Assailant Assailant Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Minako Minako

Giratina looked unpleasantly at the bird. Clearly the idea of going to a human city was not on his favorite activity list. He was about to speak when the skies coloration suddenly to that of the night sky. However, instead of the starts being up against the vast plane above them, the stars floated around them like lanterns drifting in the air. Emlas reach out to touch one close by however it disappeared when she got to close. Moving away from the spot and the star returned to shine again. Giratina looked back at them before asking "When was the last time you all slept."

"This... Morning..." Latios said finally realizing just how tired he was. The day had been so hectic that ha hadn't had a chance to notice.

"Then rest. But not here, we are to low for it to be safe. Follow me."
He said before leading them up a path that spiraled up the landmasses. At the top of the spiraling land tower there was a flat area overlooking much of the distortion world. As the Floating stars drifted across the wrapped plane, one could even say it was a beautiful sight. "The clouds shouldn't reach you up here. I have some business to attend to in the mean time. Do not leave this spot until I return." He said.
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Minako Minako Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Charise frowned and didn't exactly like the idea of sleeping in this realm, but she had to admit that being able to sleep soundly for the first time in a week...

No shadow creatures...
No Florina...

...No Elias.

Aside from the unsettling ambiance, Charise was hard-pressed to admit she wasn't finding a lot of con's to staying here the night.

"Char...?" She heard Ro ask.

"We're deciding to stay here the night, Sweet pea," Charise explained, sort of hesitantly, but thinking back on the Pro's of the situation not really.

"Oh... Okay..." Ro weakly replied, clearly not comfortable with the idea.

"It's much safer than our own realm right now, sadly...We'll probably get better sleep tonight than we have all week... You know this, right? I wouldn't agree to you sleeping here just to torture you here..." Chaise back-pedalled, hearing her weak reply break her heart.

"Y-yeah, I know..." Rosie sighed while hanging her head and rubbing her upper arm, adding, "I know..."

The two decided it was best to start dinner, since sleep was not the only thing the group was deprived of since this morning, and Ro was able to start cooking pokepuffs easily with the supplies Florina provided... and some Fire power from Kaines tail!

He made some silly gestures to cheer the small brunette up, and the magnolia-clad Embrace pokemon smiled upon hearing Ro giggle.

Max, they both decided, would get the first batch of pokepuffs, Charise giving him the food to his paw like she did before.

...The next one, however, Charise was really adamant about it being April.

"Hey, Ro, Sweetheart?" Charise asked as she was handed the second plate with pokepuffs.

"Mmm, yeah..?" The tiny brunette asked.

"I... I'm going to go give these to April... Would you mind terribly if I stayed and chatted with her a bit...?" The Gardevoir asked, feeling a bit guilty.

"Sure, I can pass out the food if you want," Ro nodded, rather neutrally.

Charise smiled and hugged her, "Thank you, I'll be back in a flash."

Meekly, the magnolia-clad embrace Pokemon approached the Pidgeot.

"....Uhm... Hello... Can... Can we talk...?"

Assailant Assailant

Last edited:
April looked at Charise with an exhausted expression. She sighed a bit. "Right... yeah." She sighed and shook her head a bit, alerting herself. She supposed it was about time they had a conversation. Her exhaustion, emotional and physical, was beginning to catch up to her. "What is it?"

Max smiled happily at Rosie. "Thank you very much, dear Odin. How are you feeling after all of this? I imagine it must be overwhelming." He chuckled. "Oh, and do remember I already know your true gender, you do not need a medium to talk to me."

Minako Minako

Charise, sensing the Bird's exhaustion, immediately felt uneasy herself, and tensed up a bit as April sighed. After giving April her food, she slowly sat down beside her.

"Er, uhm, well, you don't have to, i-i-i-if you don't want to, i-it's just--" Charise began, interrupting herself after all the flashbacks of today and yesterday hit her like a brick.

Or a truck, mayhaps.

"...I just.. Wanted to ask more about you.. and your mother.. and your relationship with Tyler..." She finally managed to ask, immediately adding, "Er! N-n-not that you HAVE to answer me at all, it's just... I would like to know... to be able to help and understand you more, is all..."

The Gardevoir looked over at her tw-- Her favorite person and favorite Lucario talking amongst each other and sighed heavily, hoping she would phrase her truth prudently.

"I... you and Max... You've both.... The thing is... You both are living a reality that I could only ever describe as my nightmare... And I just... I'm sorry for everything that's happened to both of you and if there's anything... Anything at all I could do to help, I want to do that..." The magnolia-clad Gardevoir sighed, hanging her head a bit, adding, "And I know I'm probably saying a million things wrong with no tact at all, but... I care about you, April, and I want to help you be happy again..."

Meanwhile, the tiny brunette smiled at the Aura pokemon, a little more at ease she didn't have to continue the facade... not that it would be particularly easy hiding her true gender without her hat, though she was certain her short hair helped. Not that anyone should or would care about her gender given much more pressing matters going on.

"Mmm, yeah, I'm okay... Maybe this is horrible to say, but, I'm really glad that there's too much going on to really notice my missing cap... Gotta remind myself to buy a new one soon as I can..." She responded back internally.

"It's... kinda daunting everything that's going on around me I can't understand... I've always been pretty good with languages since I was a toddler, but understanding Pokemon is a whole different thing altogether!" Rosie continued, giggling as she mentally conversed with the blind Aura Pokemon, "And it's... I imagine a burden fo Charise to constantly play translator..."

She sort of looked sad for a moment as she continues cooking by the fire's light, stealing a glance at Charise and the frightening bird.

Assailant Assailant

Last edited:
April hung her head and sighed. "Right... yes, you... you deserve... yes..." There was a long pause before she closed her eyes tight and sighed. "Well, my life started like any Pokemon of my kind, I guess. I was a wild pokemon before I was captured by Nathan. My life wasn't perfect or anything, but... it was nice, I think. I barely remember it. But... that ended with something I remember all too well." She paused, and it was quite a long pause at that, as she seemed very, very hesitant to continue. She had an uncomfortable, pained expression as she looked down at the ground and dragged a talon in the dirt.

"M-mom... mom... mom was... raped." She clenched her eyes shut and trembled a bit, choking a bit on her words. She was clearly having a hard time talking about the experience. "W-while she was on a delivery... N-needless... needless to say, she was... she was... affected, by this experience... but we all were in some way. The other kids, well they were too young to understand what happened... but I? I was just old enough to get what was happening. I was scared... everything changed... mom... mom just kind of retreated into herself. Nathan got really serious... and kinda scary... and like any child, I tried to go to my mom to deal with my fear. She was kind of the source of my fear though... and I eventually came to resent her for this. I felt like... she'd abandoned me. I decided that loving anyone would just get me hurt... but I couldn't stop my natural desire to be social... so I figured that if I was an asshole to everyone else, then they would be mean to me in return, and I'd have reason to not care for them... I went on like this for many years and shoved so many people away... until I found one who wouldn't go away despite how hard I tried." She smiled weakly at Arcanus, reminded of how much she loved and respected him in all of this... though not much in the mood to express it. "I... I didn't realize how wrong I was until... until she..." she choked up, shaking her head. "You know... I... I never got to apologize... never told her I loved her..." She shook her head once more. "N-n-no use thinking about it... I g-guess."

After some silence, she continued. "About nine months after that event... Tyler was born." She looked over to the young Ralts, who was slowly beginning to rouse and look around in confusion. "And he... he was everything I hated. The little bastard was a living example of the event that tore my entire life apart... and what's more? He's what got mom out of her funk, nothing I did ever helped. And she always loved him more than me..." She huffed. "Nothing like a mother's love, huh..." April coughed awkwardly and indignantly and then sighed. "It's... unfair... of me to hate him, I mean, but..." She trailed off, unable to continue.

Max sighed, sensing the emotion coming from the other group talking. He turned to Odin, desperate to change the mood. "You, ah... ahem... yes." He smiled. "You have a good sense of optimism. That can take you far..." He hesitated before breathing out a shaky breath. "Odin, I would like to ask you something, if I might... what do you think Charise needs most in her life, and what should she avoid?"

Minako Minako

"Hm, what...?" The blue clad "boy" asked, snapped out of "his" trance-like stare at the far Gardevoir once the vision-less Lucario began communicating with her again, "Oh... uhm, Charise? What she needs? I... I dunno..."

This was a very tricky question, because as far as Rosie could remember, Charise had never been one for needing or wanting much.

Everytime Ro asked her this, the Gardevoir always replied with something along the lines of not needing anything but her. This made it especially difficult to shop for birthday presents for her sister, but luckily Synne was always there to give her suggestions.

She wondered if now that they were older Charise's answer would finally change...?

Avoiding things she disliked, however, was pretty easy to figure out.

"B-but, w-well... I do know she should definitely avoid that creepy, awful Seviper of Florina's, haha...!" Rosie answered, trying not to sound like she was clueless, adding, "A-and I know she hates anything that tastes bitter, so she should really avoid that if she can...?"

Even distracted by making another batch of pokepuffs, she knew she wasn't actually giving Max any helpful answers.

"Uhm, why do you ask, Max?" The tiny brunette inquired, hoping if she knew that she might actually give him the answers he sought.

The magnolia clad Embrace pokemon was prepared to hear a lot of things... But somethings one can just never be prepared for.

Charise sat and listened to April in a flurry of emotions, gaping at some parts while trying not to cry and resisting her urge to embrace the bird right then and there.

She was devastated for her loss.
Angry at her for saying what she did and treating Tyler like she did, to the point HE reacted the way he did seeing her.
Frustrated with her for choosing to push others away when she needed them the most.
Relieved she sort of knew another who did the same thing, namely Cadence's father.
Hurt no words Charise could say would comfort her.
Honored that April trusted her enough to tell her all this.

She knew some tears escaped her during some parts though... She could feel the heat from them dripping down her face and her throat feel like there was a Politoad caught in it.

It all made sense now. All of it.

Why April reacted the way she did when she saw her.
Why she threatened Cadence when they first met.
Why she reacted to Mamba the way she did.
Why she was the way she is!

"A-a-april, I--" Chaise began, placing a hand on her wing, not actually starting that sentence knowing how it would end, merely just hoping the words would find themselves along the way.

She looked to the ground, and then at the pained Pidgeot intermittently for what seemed like an eternity.

"I think... She knew how much you loved her," Charise finally heard herself say once the words found their way out, "I truly, honestly think she knew."

Assailant Assailant

Last edited:
Arcanus was quiet for most of April and Charise's touching conversation. As April went on about why she acted the way she did, and what happened to get her to where she was, he bowed his head down slightly, nodding in understanding, a concoction of emotions on his face. Sorrow, understanding, affection, among other things, all while maintaining his signature civil posture. He'd heard the story before, and yet as it was explained again, he felt like he understood a fraction more of what had happened to the bird he held so dear. He looked up at the waterworks, understanding both Charise's and April's emotions, feeling them to some extent, being a Psychic type.

"She truly did, my gem." He finally added to the end of Charise's statement, in a gentle, albeit confident, tone. "Even if she did not, mark my words, she does, now. I've no doubt in my heart that she is watching over you, yet, rooting for each of your victories, and mourning over your great losses. She is here in memory, she is here in spirit, and she is here in our hearts, always." He finished off his small speech, taking a long, shaky deep breath. The loss of Amber was still fresh in his mind - it was still fresh in everyone's heads. It was hard enough to try and save the world on its own, but suffering the loss of someone truly important made the burden that much heavier. He watched the two with boldly coloured eyes, which, although they shed no tears at that moment, were still clearly full of emotion and passion.

Assailant Assailant Minako Minako

April was silent, not reacting to Charise or Arcanus immediately. She was clearly thinking to herself for a bit. "If... if you were there, Charise... I don't think you'd feel the same. I was truly awful to her." She glanced at Arcanus. "I have to hope she's watching me... that somehow, from beyond, she knows now... I... I have to hope you're right, Arc... I..." she seemed to gain a horrified expression as she thought of or recalled something. "Arceus, I called her a slut... after all she'd done for me... a-after all she'd gone through, I..." She leaned on Arcanus and buried her face in his fur. "I can never take that back!"

Daisie Daisie Minako Minako

Max hummed to himself for a few moments, trying to decide how best to respond. "I... well, you see, recently I tried with someone else, but... and I realized it wasn't the same, I... when I think back it... hmm..." he had a very embarrassed expression as he tried to continue, but he paused and reached up, feeling the gentle curves of the magnolia on his head. He felt his heart flutter for a moment, and he smiled. "I suppose... what it really comes down to..." He took a deep breath, suppressing his anxiety. "I have romantic desires for Charise. It would seem I have fallen for her. I... I... She... she is very, very dear to me." He let out a shaky breath, blushing heavily through his blue fur. "I do not want to intrude, however. I wanted to ask for your blessing to court her, but I first wanted to see if you thought it was best for her, or if I'd only hinder her."

Minako Minako

Last edited:
Alistair sat down, and rested with his pokemon. It was a well needed rest, and he needed it. He was tired, mentally and physically. He took off his hat, and the looked over to Odin. His hat was off, and alistair looked on. "Hmm... I don't recall him having that long..... Wait.... Is Odin a Girl!?!? I've heard of Drag Queens, but not Drag Kings!" Alistair thought as he quickly looked away before Charise or Her trainer noticed. "How did she manage to hide it this long? And why is she dressed like a dude?" He thought as he sighed.

Venin's suspicions from when they met Odin were correct. Odin was indeed a female, and that his old nose was not wrong. "Heh... Still got it." He muttered as Serenity looked at Odin, and then at Venin. "You honestly thought your nose stopped working? How can you be fooled by her looks?!" Serenity exclaimed quietly as venin sighed. "A lot of male humans are covered in the stuff that the females smell like... So I thought "he" was popular with the ladies!" Venin exclaimed back. The two were confused and shocked at this revelation, and they began to mutter to each other.

Rosie's eyes widened, she couldn't believe what she was hearing right now!

Max and Charise?! Who woulda thought?!

"REALLY?!?!?!" Ro gasped, turning to him with full blown enthusiasm, possibly marking Ma might have made a mistake in telling the tiny brunette of his feelings.

"Oh wow! You like Chari?! Like, like like her!?" Rosie repeated, excited.

"A-and wow... Asking for my blessing!!! That's so noble!! Of course I think you'd be good for her!"
The mute singer replied mentally, clearly happy.

Then she paused, and looked in deep thought for a moment.

"Though... at the end of the day, I guess it doesn't really matter what I think... If Charise doesn't feel the same way..." Odin began, "It only matters if Charise likes you back that way... I hope she does!"

The "boy" was to distracted by Max, he wasn't noticiing that others were finally taking time to notice "him" hat-less.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charise looked away for a moment, upset at hearing what April had addressed her other as, but not about to make her feel worse for it.

She couldn't imagine anyone calling her that or her calling anyone else that.

"She forgave you," Charise said, "I think she forgave you deep down as soon as she heard you say it. She knew you didn't really mean it, deep down... She was your mother, after all... And... You were young, a-and didn't know better... everyone makes mistakes... That's a part of life... You screw up and then you learn from it... And then you grow..."

Charise looked over to Ro, smiling to herself seeing her smiling at Max.

"Because, what kind of world would we live in if we couldn't be forgiven by the people who love and cherish us the most?"

Assailant Assailant
Latios Latios
Daisie Daisie
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

While everyone was winding down for the day the Lati sat to themselves far away from the rest of the group. At lest as far as they could. They say on the edge of the platform over looking the vast expanse of the distortion world.

“We should leave them.” Said Edron. “They can’t be trusted any more.”

“As much as I agree with that, we can’t. Do you honestly think we’d survive on our own?”

“Oh please. I’m more than capable at defending myself. And you’ve made it this far so you can too."

"Damn it Edron, that's not the point and you know it." Latios snapped at him

Edron looked at his brother in silence before speaking again. "Since when were you so defensive."

Latios then gave a hard stare back before answering. “I don’t know, Edron, maybe you would know why if you hadn’t been sitting in your ass for 25 years while I was driven mad and had to scour the planet to find my long lost sister. And where exactly were you?”

Edron did not respond the the question however. He knew what ever he said would only sound like an excuse to his brother at the moment. “At lest we tried to find you rather than do nothing.”

Latios didn’t have anything else to say. He knew that his older brother was right in that regard. He turned around to head back to his sister before stopping to ask one last thing. "Did you ever find the base."

"We did, but not before it was too late. They had already abandon it."
With that Latios flew off away from Edron to rest for the night.
Assailant Assailant Minako Minako Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Daisie Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back