• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
*Reading posts about people's RPs*
I'm so lucky to have the group RP I'm in!
Wait I need to post oh f-
(I'm getting to it, sorry guys!)

*Reading posts about people's RPs*
I'm so lucky to have the group RP I'm in!
Wait I need to post oh f-
(I'm getting to it, sorry guys!)

Don’t you fret girl!

We all know your situation keeps you occupied and we all want your road to recovery to go as smooth as possible, including not stressing you out about posting!

Just post when you’re up for it and when you can!

I totally get you, I’ve been swamped with work and stuff so I haven’t been able to post either, I’ll try to get a post in by tomorrow myself! ^^

No. Frankly right now I’m trying to deal with the fact that they torn down my RP into threads without warning

Well, it's only a minor setback. To be honest, it's one I saw coming months in advance. I'd request that the staff moves them out of the extra pages.

It’s more than a minor set back. Just... agghhhh! This is a pain in the ball for me right now. There are TONS Oof threatset up for this that were made in hosted project format. Now that each one is individual it makes everything a pain in the balls. And right now I’m busy with work all the way till 2am so I can’t do shit about it right now

Just another incident in the long line of events that put mods on the shitlist for me.

I'm working on something that might make this easier to deal with.

Awh, give em some slack. They're just doing a job, and to be honest, I was never really certain this RP had HP qualifications. It was gonna happen one way or another.

...I’m debating how I feel about this.... and if I want to stay....

Sadly I might agree with Dip on this one, a little.... I get that they’re just moderating but they haven’t had a problem with this rp being an hp until now? S: I’m not sure I like it....

but they haven’t had a problem with this rp being an hp until now?
"Due to the new and vastly improved threadmark system, and the fact that we need to phase out the existing HP addon, we have changed the requirements for Hosted Projects.

We are conducting reviews of existing HPs to determine whether they truly need a hosted project or will work fine with proper threadmarking. HPs that do not require hosted project resources will be moved to the regular roleplay sections and Staff will assist with the threadmarks as needed."

From the HP application page.

(Sorry, I know I'm not a part of this, but I felt like I just had to point this out)

Awh, give em some slack. They're just doing a job, and to be honest, I was never really certain this RP had HP qualifications. It was gonna happen one way or another.
It's not this, Daisie, I've had a ton of negative interactions with them over years. Honestly, I pretty strongly dislike all of them.

"Due to the new and vastly improved threadmark system, and the fact that we need to phase out the existing HP addon, we have changed the requirements for Hosted Projects.

We are conducting reviews of existing HPs to determine whether they truly need a hosted project or will work fine with proper threadmarking. HPs that do not require hosted project resources will be moved to the regular roleplay sections and Staff will assist with the threadmarks as needed."

From the HP application page.

(Sorry, I know I'm not a part of this, but I felt like I just had to point this out)

Hey, so, if you’re going to ask me to hear YOU out maybe you should give me that same courtesy??? I had been trying to talk to you and explain for ages to no avail -.-

Hey, so, if you’re going to ask me to hear YOU out maybe you should give me that same courtesy??? I had been trying to talk to you and explain for ages to no avail -.-
Says the person I can't PM or see their profile, and who also left the only PMs I can find with the both of us in them. I had assumed you ignored me because of that

Don't start drama, Mina. This has nothing to do with whatever's going on between you and Lego. This is about the RP.

Regarding the RP, Lego, however, is right. The mods are only doing their jobs. If we really wanna keep this RP going we'll just get over ourselves and keep on keeping on.

And I'm sorry you've had poor experiences with the mods in the past, Assailant Assailant .

Sorry, I shouldn’t have done that. To err is human, after all. I admit I lost my temper and did eventually take it to PM’s, where it belonged.

And I’m aware he’s right, but that still doesn’t mean I like the decision.... I have no ill will towards the mods, because I understand now....

That being said, I have my own reasons (I’d rather not delve into) I’m apprehensive about just any Joe Schmoe being able to post now, though I’ll admit it’s slightly unwarranted paranoia I need to just get used to.

My apprehension is what’s keeping me debating whether or not to stay or go, I hope everyone can understand that.

It'd be a shame for this to fall apart, honestly.
It's got a lot of bad memories tied to it, but it has more good than bad for me. I'm dedicated to this 100%. I mean, I'm going through cancer treatment and I'm still around as much as I can be. So I'm in support of its continuation whether it ends up living or dying. Latios Latios has my support.

I just realised, it's kinda poetic that this rp should have its threads torn asunder and thrown to the wind while we're all in the distortion realm

I mean I found it amusing at lest
I didn’t hate it that’s for sure. I’m just more in the neutral side

Well ok
Stopped getting notifs and then depression.
Poke me if I don't reply tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back