• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
As Latios left behind the rest of group he had no worries that they would get to town. All the had to do was fly in the direction he did. He knew where this town was, after all he had to come there for a very similar purpose 13 years ago.

The day he first escaped that horrid facility. To weak to fly from being malnourished, he collapsed outside of town. He didn't know what happened after that but from what he could guess was someone dragged him into town to the Pokécenter there because when he woke he was in a human building, much friendlier than the last, and had several devices beeping around himself, even some hooked up to him. Shortly after the police came to investigate. With it already being known that Lati were disappearing they wanted to know how one could just show up outside of town and be so weak, not to mention the odd coloring. Latios understood that these people could help free the other Lati being held so he told them where he had come from. Dispite protest from the lady in pink there, he left the building and flew with the police to the hideout. When they got there it was to late. Everyone was dead. Every last member of Whirlwind and all the Lati they had captured.

But now the story would be different here. Now he was going to that place to keep someone else alive from escaping the hideout. It was to late for one already, it saddened him greatly, but there was still a chance to save another. Once he got directly over town he looked for the building with the Orange roof (or at lest I think they are. The Pokécenters in Platinum have orange roofs). Once he spotted it he dashed towards the entrance and came to an almost immediate stop inches from the ground. He herd the gasps at the sighting of him and the two bloody figures riding him, he was covered in blood too from it dripping onto him as the flew. But that didn't matter right now. He began to usher Nathan to get off him and enter the building. "Go, if there is hope it will be in there." He said.
Assailant Assailant

"Alright."
Edron started. "Let get going. We head in the direction Latios went. Max, was it? Do you need a ride." He asked the Aura Pokemon as he was the only one who seemed to have no way of flight right now.
Assailant Assailant Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

As Latios tried to usher Nathan off of him, she didn't move. Latios felt little tension in her body. It would appear that she'd gone completely limp, hopefully only unconscious.

Max nodded. "That would be helpful, yes."

It would seem he would have to take her in himself at this point. He lifted himself of the ground making sure to keep his body level still to prevent them from falling off. Inching closer to the entrance the automatic doors opened for fun as he made his way inside. Suprisingly the place was pack with trainers waiting for their Pokemon waiting to be heal or to come out of being healed. Where as normally it was just 2 or 3 trainers waiting, this time trainers were forced to sit on the floor due to lack of available space on the benches. With the Shadows lair being so close it would be obvious that trainers would have difficulties around them.

As Latios approached the counter the whole room began to quite and stare at him. The trainers who had been talking to each other about the strange Shaodws they faced began to notice the legendary strolling through. Especially one with a color that was unheard of. As much as each wanted to try and capture it they couldn't for two reasons. One, their Pokemon were busy being healed and two, what the legendary in question was carrying. The nurse up at the counter barley even noticed them as the came up. She was busy dashing around trying to get multiple things done at once while giving orders to the many Chansey running around franticly. It wasn't until Latios came directly up to the counter did the Nurse give them a glance. However once she did she almost immediately dropped the things she was carrying. The Chansey's she had been giving order to rushed behind two large swinging doors and came back out with a gurney. When they pulled it upside Latios he knew what to do and tipped himself to the side to let his passenger slide off and unto it. Once the Chansey's made she they both wouldn't fall off the rushed once more behind the doors. That left Latios, covered in blood, alone in a room full of trainers.
Assailant Assailant

Edron nodded and allowed Max to get on. Once they were all ready to fly they took off toward the town, however not nearly as fast Latios went.

The nurse watched as the Chanseys carted off Nathan and Amber. Most of the trainers in the room were staring at Latios likely because he was a legendary, but frankly she didn't care much about that. She was too exhausted to, at this point. What she DID care about is the condition of the Gardevoir and, even more curiously, the human. "You're rather lucky that you got here when you did. With so many attacks, we anticipated that a trainer might get hurt, so we brought some human doctors in... but even still, this... what happened?!"

Max sat back solemnly. Many thoughts ran through his head, but right now chief among them was one thing... Nathan had offered him to come with her... if he had taken her up on that offer... maybe this wouldn't have happened... no, it definitely wouldn't have. It was his fault Amber was dead and Nathan might be... there was no changing that.

Genesis watched the others fly over him to town as he walked, Carrying Cressellia on his shoulder. He too, had some thoughts going on in his mind, especially if nathan was going to make it or not. Anger, sadness, and guilt flow all inside him. "This is the same as with ms. Jackson..... I was not there to help her... And now her life is on Death's door." He said to himself, head down as he thought about it. He did have a flashback if when his trainer was assaulted, when he saw Nathan in her current state. "History is doomed to repeat itself, what a funny but true saying. Whoever said that was right in this case... But I hope Nathan makes it...."
He then thought about what Nathan's pokemon would feel if their trainer had died alonside Amber. He shook his head at the thought, and looked ahead, watching out for any threats.

"Same as everyone here, I guess. She was attack by those corrupt Pokemon." He said trying to hide as much information as he could. He wasn't inclined to share and didn't want to cause any unnecessary panic. The while times he talked he didn't really keep his focus on her and more on the trainers surrounding him. With this many around he felt very uneasy. His experience with them had never been the best.
Assailant Assailant

The nurse kind of gave him a look as if she knew there was a bit more to that, but she didn't press it. As she looked at him, a spark of recognition flashed through her eyes. "Oh, you're that black Latios from awhile back!" In the stress of her job and the panic of that last moment, she had failed to recognize him, but in this calmer moment she finally remembered him. She smiled sadly at him. "You seem to have a knack for trouble..." she pulled up something on her computer and typed around a bit. "Do you know the woman? Her name, home, family members, anything like that? In such critical condition, it's imperative that we get such information should she be unable to be saved."

Genesis stopped, and realized that he should be flying instead of walking. So he set Cressellia on his cannon, then changed forms, then took to the sky, but slow enough to where Cressellia's unconscious body does not fly off of him. He sees the group ahead, and focuses on catching up with them at his current speed.

Latinos was a bit suprised by the sudden remembrance that she had if him. It had been so long ago that this happened. He wasn't even sure it was the same lady, after all for some strange/creepy reason there's a million around the world that look EXACTLY like her. Then again his color left him very unique compared to the usual colors of the Lati so such memory of him wouldn't be the strangest thing. "That was 13 years ago. I have lived a very peaceful life since then. Its not me that causes the trouble, it's that cursed place from before." He said. When she started listening of the information she needed to him he had to think hard, there wasn't that much he knew about her. But it was her last statement that set him off. Unable to be saved... They did not go through all this to lose two members on this journey. However her questions were reasonable and he answered anyways. "Umm, her name is Nathan... And she lives up in Sinnoh. I wanna say it's... Celestic town that it's called. I'm not entirely sure, and that's all I really know."
Assailant Assailant

The town soon came up in sight for the group as they flew. As stated before they did not enter it and landed a safe distance outside. It would be the smartest choice to go it with 5 of them being Legendaries, even more so with two unconscious. "So when do you think they'll be out. And if Nathan will be ok." Asked Emlas.

"I don't know."
Edron told her. "I don't know."

Last edited:
Genesis had caught up to the others minutes later, and landed. "Sorry I'm late. I had to think some things over..." he said as he transformed after gently letting Cressellia slide off of him, onto the soft earth, then changed his form. He picked Cressellia back up, and set her on his shoulder.

Max hopped of Edron. "Nathan was alive when Latios took her away, but her aura was weak. It's not impossible for her to live, but... I would not be surprised if..." he let the statement hang, unable to say the rest. The meaning was clear."

The nurse typed into her computer. "Hmmm... well, thankfully, the name 'Nathan' is rare for a woman, so hopefully we should be able to find her rather quickly. As for her status, I've just been informed by the doctors that they have begun trying to stabilize her. If they succeed, it will be a few days before she can leave, but... it should be by tomorrow morning when we'll know if you'll have to be waiting at all."

Arcanus simply leaned against a tree and watched everyone do their thing quietly. Now, he supposed, was the time to mourn. Since they no longer had to move, and were simply waiting. He sighed and sat down, his back against the rough bark of the tree, getting himself under control. How was Max able to do lead them to safety so strongly? How was anyone to get through this? He sat there and questioned himself, still trying to find a solution to this problem. Something that'd make everything better again, but it pained him to think that he couldn't do that this time. He wished April were sitting beside him, giving him strength. If only it were so. He sat and prayed for the best. Perhaps Nathan could live to see another day.

A few day's! They couldn't stay here that long. They had to get moving. They had just stolen what is basically a 50 carat diamond from the world most heavily secured bank in the world. Chances are Eclipse was hunting them down. And who knows if he could somehow track it... Oh no, he probably could. Considering that it's a part of him and he can already see and hear from every shadow he has than the possibility of him being able to feel the location of the orb was high. "I don't suppose she can check out early like I did my first time here?..."
Assailant Assailant

The nurse frowned. She scratched her head and thought about it. Technically, she wasn't allowed to let patients leave until they could handle themselves, but...

If something was going on with whatever this Latios came from, and that was nearby... and this woman was important... the nurse leaned in to whisper to Latios.

"Is it dangerous for us and the patients to keep her here?"

Latios thought for a moment. He really didn't want to start trouble. "Maybe..." He said with a nervous smile."... It really depends... We may or may not be carrying something that could lure the corupt Pokemon here. And possibly their leader if it does. I hadn't expected her injuries to be this big ok. I figured in would be an in and out situation."
Assailant Assailant

Latios thought for a moment. He really didn't want to start trouble. "Maybe..." He said with a nervous smile."... It really depends... We may or may not be carrying something that could lure the corupt Pokemon here. And possibly their leader if it does. I hadn't expected her injuries to be this big ok. I figured in would be an in and out situation."
Assailant Assailant

The nurse looked at him for a little longer before nodding. "That's all I needed to hear." She straightened up. "We'll still have to keep her overnight, letting her go now would be the same as killing her, but by tomorrow we can let you know what our situation is."

Last edited:
Tomorrow still wasn't good enough. If Eclipse was tracking them they only had probably a few hours at most. Eclipse would either waste no time at all or build up an army to lay siege on where ever they were. And the latter wouldn't take long either. "No, I have a better idea. Let her stay here as long as she needs to. I'll leave the area instead. However I need to know exactly how long she'll be here for."
Assailant Assailant

The nurse typed into her computer and looked around. She waited a few moments before looking at Latios. "Well... we can't be positive... but worst case scenario, discounting death, we'll say about three days."

It was longer than he wanted it to be but if it had to than so be it. "Fine... I'll be back then. Just don't tell anyone that. I don't need to have a welcoming party if you get my point." He said
Assailant Assailant

The nurse nodded. "All of our patients are confidential, though rarely do we have to keep one. We'll do our best... will it be safe for us to keep her if you leave?"

Latios Latios

Latios nodded and stepped outside. Once the doors closed he took off into the air and cloaked himself. He didn't want any of those trainers to follow him to the rest of the group. They should be there by now. After circling the city for a few minutes he spotted them and landed. "The lady there said she would be out for at lest three days." He told them. "We can't stay here that long so we're going to have to continue without her. Once three days have passed we will return to get her, if she still wishes to come. I'm not sure how she would feel after the death of Amber."

Max nodded. "I'm glad to know she will be alright, I was worried." The way Latios had worded it made it sound certain she was going to live. "Actually, that remind me..." she looked around. "Where is April? Nathan would have taken her out to fight, right?" If anyone was really paying attention, they would notice his voice was somewhat harsher and quieter at the same time.

Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers Latios Latios

Last edited:
Latios nodded and stepped outside. Once the doors closed he took off into the air and cloaked himself. He didn't want any of those trainers to follow him to the rest of the group. They should be there by now. After circling the city for a few minutes he spotted them and landed. "The lady there said she would be out for at lest three days." He told them. "We can't stay here that long so we're going to have to continue without her. Once three days have passed we will return to get her, if she still wishes to come. I'm not sure how she would feel after the death of Amber."
Genesis nodded to latios as he told the group their plan. "I just hope Amber is in a happier place, and that she is watching." he said as he sighed, and shook his head as he regained his composure. "Right now we got other things to take care of."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back