• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Speaking freely here, but I don't think anyone's gonna say much when they're only running away from Shadows. When you're in a stressful situation like that, you sort of get tunnel vision, and tend not to talk or comment. :/  The characters are all sort of thinking the same thing.

So instead of grouping them all together like "The shadows chased them all", maybe you could something like "A couple of shadows targeted So-And-So and also ThisGuy.". That leaves room for the players to respond, as well as a few other players to jump in and help. So that's a suggestion.

For me, it feels like I'm just a part of this big group, and I have no part to play, so I just don't end up trying to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Under normal circumstances I would split up a few shadows to fight individuals, however it can't be in this situation. 

Though I see your point. I'll edit it in a second to try and make room for other posts.

Thank you for listening. I'm just trying to pick apart why the RP has been moving so slowly, lol. :> 

@Netherdragon, haven't herd from you in awhile here. Something up

Right, I should have informed you. Nether has gotten a really major opportunity, and has been taking it up lately. With it, however, has come a lot of work. He is not quitting RPing, but he has had to take a break to manage the increased work load. He anticipates being able to return soon.

Whoops. Looks like I've been playing my new video game to much. 

Anyways. Before I get on with the RP, is there anyone who who like to have conversations in the flight. Otherwise I'm going to time skip it.

Ok, so my comment has been getting likes but that doesn't tell me if you want me to time skip it or not

Whoops. Looks like I've been playing my new video game to much. 

Anyways. Before I get on with the RP, is there anyone who who like to have conversations in the flight. Otherwise I'm going to time skip it.

Ok, so my comment has been getting likes but that doesn't tell me if you want me to time skip it or not

Ugh, I still don't get notification for you for some reason.

Yeah, we can timeskip.

Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, I could only like. I was on mobile, and it was bugging out X_X  

It's ok, I'm making a time skip post. However I had to leave the house so I couldn't post it because it was not finished.

I would continue but my main concern is April getting a post on this. She's has been injured and, as seen from the previous encounter, not much stamina. 

@Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
Time for my fall back... BLAME AUTOCORRECT. 

Hang in, I'll fix it. I also wish there was a way to fix autocorrect 

THERE, NO MORE LOVE, JUST HATE AND ANGER. WHO NEEDS PEACE. CERTAINLY NOT ME. FRIENDSHIP IS A LIE. ITS TIME WE ALL DESPISE THE BEAUTY OF THE WORLD AROUND US. LAY WASTE TO EVERYTHING. FLOWER POWER IS NO MORE. BURN IT ALL. BURN THE WORLD. 

Lol

I'm so sorry guys. I've been meaning to post earlier, however recently a family emergency popped up. The moment school got out it was a rush to get to New York. We think my grandfather is dying. So my next few days are going to be hectic and hard to get back to.

I'm so sorry guys. I've been meaning to post earlier, however recently a family emergency popped up. The moment school got out it was a rush to get to New York. We think my grandfather is dying. So my next few days are going to be hectic and hard to get back to.

Oh shit.... I understand. I lost my great uncle years ago to ALS. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back