• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ok two things. One. We are not even close to a desert (I don't think there even is a desert in Johto) 

Second. There's way more than just the two specs being both my characters, not to mention everyone riding each other.

Consult with the map if you are lost

image.jpeg

We are leaveing Azalea town and going to the whirlpool islands. So right now we are over water

Last edited by a moderator:
I get Giratina is suppose to be the "Devil" in Pokemon, but not only is he not evil, hes also in charge of keeping balance between reality and the distortion world. So you really can't call him the devil and why would he be the big threat of the world. Speaking of which, if Eclipse got him, he could destroy the reality world in an isntant. Thankful Giratina hangs out in the distortion world away form it all.

I get Giratina is suppose to be the "Devil" in Pokemon, but not only is he not evil, hes also in charge of keeping balance between reality and the distortion world. So you really can't call him the devil and why would he be the big threat of the world. Speaking of which, if Eclipse got him, he could destroy the reality world in an isntant. Thankful Giratina hangs out in the distortion world away form it all.

I know he is not evil. But i am making it to where genesis is unaware of the Shade. When he heard Darkness, he thought giratina, because giratina is as you said, called the "Devil". I see where you come from, and hopefully I cleared it up for you at least a little bit.

Hey guys. I think I found out why Fabulous Emerald has been lacking. He's no longer following the tread. Which means he's opted out some time ago. Dang, not even a goodbye. He didn't even see that much of the RP

Idk, I posted after you so you could respond. I'm currently at school so that's why I'm not on a lot right now.

I'm not sure what to post, and I've been super distracted lately, I'm sorry.

Do you want me to post something?

@Latios Since Max can see aura trails, would he detect mass movement? Or are they so long gone that he wouldn't detect anything?

No, but I also said a while back that Latios wasn't fighting and was useing Protect to block the entrance. This was before you said Amber was as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back