• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Same here.

But I feel like Latios' gotta be here first. *Shrug* That might just be me though.

Welcome back every one. Is everyone doing alright with the new update. I am getting a sence of day ja vu (or however you spell it)

The Bule Eon wasn't going to fall for that trick again. When he herd the command being called he once more shit his eyes however thing time he threw in a trist. Directly after his entire body vanish in light. Moments after he reappeared behind one of the clones with a massive Shadow Claw plummeting towards the foe.
Assailant Assailant
When he herd the command being called he once more shit his eyes however thing time he threw in a trist.
shit his eyes

... (Gives the bird to autocorrect)... Even on a new site you can't give me a break. WHY YOU DO THIS. I didn't even know it would auto spell swear words

Last edited:
Anyways, now that I've gone and sold Mr. Autocorrect to the slave trades, please, make your next post

Huh... does everyone have a flight partner?

Max - Latios
Nathan - April
Arcanus - Draka (I think that right?)
Crøta's characters (blanking on the names)
I think Nether's Characters - Emlas

Uh...

is that right?

Daisie Daisie Latios Latios Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Last edited:
Crota and Nether seem to not want to come back, seeing as they didn't respond to my little notification looking if everyone was still here. Other than that you are correct in the matter.

Latios and Max

Draka and Arcanus

Emlas (empty with the disappearance of Nether dragon)

Edron (Never had anyone to begin with but very capable of carrying those, in fact he can carry as much as Draka can)

April and Nathan

And that should wrap up everyone

Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers , I want to see if we're seeing eye to eye here on your character. You keep on saying that he's able to carry up to 3 people. But with what I know, Genesect can only carry one, 2 if the passengers are small enough.
image-jpeg.289991

As you can see here Genesect is about the size of your average teenage, is not a little wider but just as tall. In the movie the scene after this scene, Ash rides Genesect IN FLIGHT FORM (couldn't find image of it.) But from what I saw the Genesect was just large enough to support him, and maybe Pikachu as well if he jumped on. Now your saying that your character can support 3 people on his body. To me it sound like it's getting cramped up on that flying saucer. Now imagine that cramped platform but going at high speeds, doesn't sound good say the least. People would he flying off and such. Not to mention Genesect dosen't look like the rideable Pokemon when in flight form. There's no real way to get a good hold on him without sitting on yoit knees or something. Pokemon like Pidgeot are more plausible because you can put your legs infront of thier wings as we see all the time in the show. Now that uncompleted sitting position on Genesect isn't ment for long rides you would assume.

Now I'm sorry if I'm just ranting by now but from what I know and what you know just doesn't add up in my opinion. Can you please explain your logic.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    143 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back