• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I, for one, really like it.
And I really do hope you get some help with all that mental stuff going on... People make it seem like mental health means less than physical, but it doesn't. They're intertwined. Once your mental health starts deteriorating, so does your physical health, and vice versa.

Please take care of yourself... I have enough friends who don't.

I, for one, really like it.
And I really do hope you get some help with all that mental stuff going on... People make it seem like mental health means less than physical, but it doesn't. They're intertwined. Once your mental health starts deteriorating, so does your physical health, and vice versa.

Please take care of yourself... I have enough friends who don't.
That's supposed to be wreaths
BN91315.jpg

Ah, I couldn’t tell because A: the pic is not in color, and B: I haven’t been to too many funerals to know that wreaths are sometimes present. To my knowledge they are a Christmas thing

Hey Daisie Daisie , just wanna let you know we're waiting to see if you wanna post! I know you're busy with treatment and everything, so if you know and just aren't feeling up to this, that's all good, I just know you sometimes forget or don't get notifications, and I wanted to make sure you knew!

Hey Daisie Daisie , just wanna let you know we're waiting to see if you wanna post! I know you're busy with treatment and everything, so if you know and just aren't feeling up to this, that's all good, I just know you sometimes forget or don't get notifications, and I wanted to make sure you knew!
Thanks again for being so polite.

This round has been really difficult both physically and mentally. That combined with the fact that I'm far out of steam for any of my roleplays has made it difficult to come up with the energy to respond. Also, it makes it a bit more difficult that Arc isn't really being interacted with directly. The interaction is mostly between Charise and April, so it honestly feels a little awkward having Arc in there.

I'll try to get something out tomorrow morning. Thank you so much for being so patient, understanding, and polite.

Yo, I'm falling a bit behind today, I'm sorry. Unexpected things happened in real life, I'll try to get a post out sometime today. I'm really sorry.

Is April doing anything?
She is! Sorry that I didn't respond instantly, I just want Tyler to say that before April comes in and interjects. She'll go on the next post after Latios responds. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it shouldn't be very long!

Ahaha. I had a rough day. I'll try to squeeze something out tomorrow I guess. Arcanus really doesn't have much to say. This is more of an April-Emlas interaction that Arc is overseeing, and... It's difficult to do that without Emlas... Interacting.

If I forget to post, smack me above the head with a "Bump" or something.

Cya then.

Ahaha. I had a rough day. I'll try to squeeze something out tomorrow I guess. Arcanus really doesn't have much to say. This is more of an April-Emlas interaction that Arc is overseeing, and... It's difficult to do that without Emlas... Interacting.

If I forget to post, smack me above the head with a "Bump" or something.

Cya then.
Ya don't need to post if you don't want to. I was waiting to see if you wanted to chime in since I know things were going kinda fast, but you're right that Arc's really just overseeing, so either way is fine.

We really need some sorta system to say "hey guys I'm just watching go ahead with the next post."

We really need some sorta system to say "hey guys I'm just watching go ahead with the next post."
Haha, I'm sorry... My bad for not having Discord ^^"
I'm good. I was thinking a little last night and came up with something small I wanted to say. I... Forgot to post this morning, lol. Let me do that and we can get rolling.

I'll try to say more often when I don't have anything to post. Thanks for being patient and awesome again. c:

Haha, I'm sorry... My bad for not having Discord ^^"
I'm good. I was thinking a little last night and came up with something small I wanted to say. I... Forgot to post this morning, lol. Let me do that and we can get rolling.

I'll try to say more often when I don't have anything to post. Thanks for being patient and awesome again. c:
Thanks a ton!

I know you don't want Discord, and that's cool, but if you ever change your mind you're always welcome ^^.

Seriously though, I'm gonna work on figuring out a system

"We could just talk like normal human be-"

Hush you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back