• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
D55DA7A8-4976-46AF-9DA0-9F88232F8CB3.jpeg
“H-hey, I was never worried, alright?! I knew you had it in the bag... doesn’t mean I can’t be relieved.”

Congrats to Daisie Daisie for overcoming that little disease... blanking on its name right now I’m sure it wasn’t much =P

As usual, I know it’s not all that good, but I thought it might be a nice token.

“H-hey, I was never worried, alright?! I knew you had it in the bag... doesn’t mean I can’t be relieved.”

Congrats to Daisie Daisie for overcoming that little disease... blanking on its name right now I’m sure it wasn’t much =P

As usual, I know it’s not all that good, but I thought it might be a nice token.
Awh, this warms my heart. Thank you so much, Assailant! <3 <3

Obeisances! The atmospheric conditions are complaisant during the current cycle of sunrise to sunset. Do you envisage that anon it will be proportionately halcyon?

Obeisances! The atmospheric conditions are complaisant during the current cycle of sunrise to sunset. Do you envisage that anon it will be proportionately halcyon?
I don't know what's weirder: that I understood this, or that, despite understanding it, I still have no clue what you're talking about.

Hey Daisie. You wouldn't mind reposting this in the new Character sheet area? with this no longer being a hosted project, our character sheets have been scattered

Fandom - Arcanus

Sorry for the late reply! Haven't been on RpN much honestly. Forgot about it a little. I'll get right on that, Latios!
I wrapped Arc up, so hopefully I won't drag anyone else down with my slow replies.

Heck
I forgot to do the thing with the thing
Hold on lol

Edit: CS added! The thing has been did.

Daisie Daisie

What's your availability looking like around these times? I know things have been crazy for you lately for a variety of reasons, so no pressure or anything, but with downtime wrapping up I'd personally like to hopefully speed up posting on everyone's part. 'Course, if anyone has a reason to be busy, it's you, so don't push it if you can't, just let us know.

I don't think I'll be able to focus on the RP for a little while. I've been in a lot of.pain over the past few days + I'm on meds that make me feel very confused and unwell all the time

I don't think I'll be able to focus on the RP for a little while. I've been in a lot of.pain over the past few days + I'm on meds that make me feel very confused and unwell all the time
Alrighty, we'll keep it down then. Get better soon!

Sorry for my lack of activity lately... I'm finding it hard to keep my motivation up. Especially to RP.

Sorry for my lack of activity lately... I'm finding it hard to keep my motivation up. Especially to RP.

Don’t even worry about it! You just went through so much, take as much time as you need to relax and recover!

We’re not going anywhere, so when you’re ready to comeback we’ll be here!

That's alright, take your time. I'll probably post once, maybe twice a week just to keep the RP from stagnating to death, but I'll keep it slow until you feel up to it.

At Mina's continual insistence I'm saying hi because I dared to so much as glance at this thread in curiosity for how Daisie's doing. So, hi.

It's been quite some time since I RPed on RPNation, but is this still open for people to join? Because if so, I'd like to join.

Hey Allo Allo . So here's the deal. My fellow RPers talked it over, and we want to give you a chance to join, but we've already have had someone else join into our already large group with little room. Plus this RP is almost over as it's in it's end stages (About 5 RP days left).

If you still want to join, we ask that you pick different characters as we've already have had 2 Gardevoirs and a Sylveon. Plus all the Pokemon need names as this is primarily a Pokemon based RP rather than trainers. Plus a tad less characters due to us having so many already

Unless you don't mind if i get rid of gardevoir and Sylveon and my trainer and just play alolan ninetales and espeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back