• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Rise of Shadows (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
To be fair, I was not in the best mood either. I was and currently am on the road back to TN from NY. It’s a long and nerve racking trip that doesn’t exactly bring you joy and wonder. Especially when you have two idiot siblings and one easily angered father, a combination that doesn’t work well for anyone
I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations, and I genuinely hope things get better soon. Long trips like that, I can imagine, are tough.

Daisie Daisie

This is a bit late, but we wanted to wait until it was a good time to tell you. Minako Minako and I are going public that we're dating now. As a close friend, we just felt you should be in the loop ^^.

:o wowie! Congratulations, guys! I'm happy for you!

I really appreciate you keeping me in the loop, too! c: thank you.

Heya. In the hospital again to start another round of chemotherapy... I can't guarantee replies for awhile from here on out, though I will try to post when I feel up to it. I wish I could say "I'll be gone for 8 days" or "I'll be back in two weeks", or something more specific like that, but... That's unfortunately not how it works, aha... Thanks so much for being patient.

I have nothing to add this round, Arc is just watching and waiting for an answer to April's question.

Also hi! I'm successfully keeping up with the story still.

I have nothing to add this round, Arc is just watching and waiting for an answer to April's question.

Also hi! I'm successfully keeping up with the story still.
Heyo! Luckily, everyone posting at a snail’s pace probably made that pretty easy. Glad to hear though, thanks for letting us know

Just in case, this is what the distortion world looks like Daisie.

Attachments

• E3DA13FB-274C-48C6-B68C-30250030F6CA.jpeg
    E3DA13FB-274C-48C6-B68C-30250030F6CA.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 2
  • EA2D7C1A-C988-4D2B-9B97-8C82CD691E91.jpeg
    EA2D7C1A-C988-4D2B-9B97-8C82CD691E91.jpeg
    41.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 899D1E4B-4FDA-4905-A625-0F994E8346AE.jpeg
    899D1E4B-4FDA-4905-A625-0F994E8346AE.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
So wait... why did Arcanus fall? He’s not exactly flying
Oh, I thought... There was a drop or something. I guess April was flying, I thought the portal did weird stuff, and I got confused. I'll fix it.

Taking a long hiatus from the RP. Possibly leaving.

Sorry.

I can't do this anymore. I just can't.

I have enough on my plate to deal with, and my mental state has just gotten to a point where I can't.

It doesn't help that there's really only one person helping me and everyone else seems to get a damn high kicking me when I'm down.

I'm not well and can't.

Sorry, guys.

Taking a long hiatus from the RP. Possibly leaving.

Sorry.

I can't do this anymore. I just can't.

I have enough on my plate to deal with, and my mental state has just gotten to a point where I can't.

It doesn't help that there's really only one person helping me and everyone else seems to get a damn high kicking me when I'm down.

I'm not well and can't.

Sorry, guys.
Sorry to hear. I hope life treats you well henceforth, and it was nice having you around. ❤

There’s more than just the one who wish to help and I feel like I can vouch for everyone here that we definitely don’t want to see you so down.
Just know that we care for you too and your not alone.

...I realized I didn't want to punish you guys for my flaws. I'll push through this as best I can til the end of the RP.

I'm really sorry.

Daisie Daisie What is Arcanus doing? I know he had a bit of a curiosity about April's relationship with Tyler, so I'll wait on that side for Arcanus to hop into the conversation unless you don't want him to be doing anything.

I was just thinking about that. I was gone over the weekend (Sorry I totally spaced letting y'all know) and I just happened to miss the beginning of the conversation. Do you want Arc to be involved, or should I just keep this between you and Minako Minako for now? I'm perfectly fine just having Arc be sitting down a little while away if you want.

Something else important: My next round of chemo starts tomorrow... ._. Really inconvenient, I know. I wish I knew how long I was going to be out for.

I was just thinking about that. I was gone over the weekend (Sorry I totally spaced letting y'all know) and I just happened to miss the beginning of the conversation. Do you want Arc to be involved, or should I just keep this between you and Minako Minako for now? I'm perfectly fine just having Arc be sitting down a little while away if you want.

Something else important: My next round of chemo starts tomorrow... ._. Really inconvenient, I know. I wish I knew how long I was going to be out for.
Daisie Daisie
Up to you, really, you're welcome to add if you want to!

And I'm so sorry to hear that. Wishing all the best!

So, uh...

Awhile back, I dropped drawing for a variety of reasons. But I’ve been in a... really unhappy phase of my life for awhile, and today was one of the worst days of my life. So, after struggling with intense self-loathing, a sprinkle of bottomless sorrow, and a healthy dose of suicidal ideation, I decided to start trying to channel my misery into creativity. Turned out to be pretty cathartic. Wow, who knew (except for every professional in the world.)

I doodled this in like twenty minutes, but ya know... if any of you are interested. Doubt it, but here it is just in case.

8162874D-EDE0-4EC1-8533-72BF191DB757.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back