• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Orsay Region OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Okay, that didn't work... How do I roll dice here?

Nevermind, I figured it out after a google search.
Yeah sorry for not explaining it buddy, probably just because we hadn't gotten to that and I'm a dumbass at times XD

Jumbus Jumbus So for everyone's sake I will go over the dice rolling now lol Once you have made a post you can click on Edit like you would to normally edit a post. But to the right of the save button you will now see a Throw Dice button. You can input any kinda roll you may need and even label it to sort other rolls out. Which brings us to the next part.
As Hazuki discovered when you click on 'throw another die' next to the roll you just made, it will only roll that same die again. To roll a different die just go back to edit and click Throw Dice once more and type in a different die number. That roll will then show up directly underneath the first as a separate roll. They will always show up as the image of a d6 but I assure you that it will display large numbers lol

Looks like I just caught me a Poochyena.
You most certainly have caught a Poochyena with that badass capture roll 🤣🤘 I'll get it's stats for ya real quick

Last edited:
Is there anywhere in town to buy Pokemon food? Also! Is there anywhere in town to earn money to buy Pokemon food?

I was going to go dumpster diving behind the first pokemart we come across, but I gotta imagine this place has some kind of store.

Also, Mossopal is gonna try, and probably fail to make friends with the Pichu, but if anybody wants the rattata.

I was going to go dumpster diving behind the first pokemart we come across, but I gotta imagine this place has some kind of store.

Also, Mossopal is gonna try, and probably fail to make friends with the Pichu, but if anybody wants the rattata.

There is one store, it's more of a mom & pop shop than any specific kind of store. So who knows what you could find inside or in their trash lol

Gotcha. How long is it to get to New Tork?

...also, what kind of roll is it to rifle through trash? Ideally I'd be able to use Perception to find something, right?

Gotcha. How long is it to get to New Tork?

...also, what kind of roll is it to rifle through trash? Ideally I'd be able to use Perception to find something, right?
Roughly two hours on foot I'd say. It's just the first route so shouldn't be anything too strenuous lol

I also like TK's idea. Survival works a lot better I think for scrounging through trash. That way you can also avoid anything dangerous while searching.

Okay, I kinda screwed up. Mossopal is ONLY supposed to have the first die roll in her charm attempt (a 5) I was trying to add Angel's charm attempt and something went wrong...

Actually, is there any (ethical) market for captured Pokemon? Like catching Chanseys to supply Pokecenters or Guide Pokemon, etc.?

Okay, I kinda screwed up. Mossopal is ONLY supposed to have the first die roll in her charm attempt (a 5) I was trying to add Angel's charm attempt and something went wrong...
It's all good man :) the charm unfortunately doesn't improve it's mood more than it is but it is still definitely friendly to you all for saving it and the rattata

Actually, is there any (ethical) market for captured Pokemon? Like catching Chanseys to supply Pokecenters or Guide Pokemon, etc.?
I hadn't thought about a Pokemon Adoption Agency but it does sound like a spectacular idea :) I would say it could be found in Crown City.

Cool. That may be where this Poochyena ends up after taming it a little. Not a big fan of them personally.

To get back to this, basically Moss rolled nearly as high as possible with Angel's help... I'm assuming this means she can't talk it into joining her?

To get back to this, basically Moss rolled nearly as high as possible with Angel's help... I'm assuming this means she can't talk it into joining her?
Actually no. If Moss takes out a Pokeball right now it will willingly tap the button itself. I was just gunna make her believe that her charms didn't pan out the way she wanted, but the Pichu would have started following her as soon as she left though 😉 lol

So I'm clear: Loy and Chuck are heading to a different town/Gym, whereas Chanser wants Mossopal to come with her to New Tork?

(Also, what're the stats on the Pichu?)

That's not necessary, I think? ISTR that the gym they wanna go to is close by; we could easily just hit that place up and then go to New Tork and get jobs afterwards. And if we bust the gym in theory we get paid award money so we'd have back up funds if the jobs are a dead end

Wait, bust the gym? I don't think any of us are at the level where we can beat even a first gym. Chanser and Moss have a level 15 and two level 5s, whereas first gyms tend to have a spread of 3 level 10-15s, no?

Sooo as a warning to everyone. I did a dumb 🤣 i bought ghost pepper chips, fell in love with them, and quite possibly got the smallest amount of spicy ass dust in my eye 😭 it doesn't hurt bad lol but my eye is swelling and is irritating the fuck outta me 🤣 So im trying to type with one hand on my phone while holding an ice pack to my eye to reduce the swelling. I must remember to never rub my eye while eating spicy shit but it just nonchalantly happened lmfao

Oh, question. Are these folks meant to be challenged for battles?

You can definitely interact with them and ask them for a challenge. I was just unsure of how i wanted to handle random trainers. I didn't wanna make them necessarily mandatory like in the games where if your eyes meet you HAVE to battle lol i think keeping it open like this gives it more and rpg feel. So hell if you just wanna befriend these random npcs and nothing else, that's cool too. Just plain roleplaying gets your trainer experience points as well as battles :)

Oh, it does? Sweet. I'm concerned about how Chanser's gonna get XP because she's mostly gonna be capturing Pokemon rather than battling all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back