• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Orsay Region OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I can go either way; fewer players means more focus, but having been turned down for many a PTU game before, I'm inclined to say I'd be cool for a fifth if you change your mind.

Uh...

I don't think so? In the show at least they recognized mimikyu straight off as not a real pikachu, but my only experience with one is from the Sun/Moon game and nobody comments on it apart from the haunted convenience store. Or am I off base?

My experience with it is from the games, too, and in Acerola's trial you see it as a Pikachu a few times before the Disguise fades away.

I'm enjoying this so much already :) Just waiting for Chuck's response to Loy before I say anything else. But if the Professor wants to burst out the door and interrupt, I'm good with that, too!

So I went and checked some statistic and saw that the average mimikyu (8in) is exactly half the size of the average pikachu 16in). Angel is larger than an average mimikyu (so roughly 10-11 inches) but I kinda feel like with this discrepancy and the fact Angel is openly using his shadow limbs, that it would probably take a decent perception or Pokémon edu check to realize he's not what he seems to be

May I change my Intimidate background weakness to General Education? I think it makes more sense now that I think of it.

I really want to pull the 'your from New Tork you should be used to crowds' card but Chuck wouldn't know that

Hazuki Hazuki The more I thought of a reply to Chanser the more I could only picture the villain in Bleach that just smiles all the time 🤣🤣 Gin?? I can't remember lol but your seeing why the other kid probably stormed the hell out too lmfao

I've never seen Bleach so I don't get the reference. d: Do you mind if I change my weakness, as mentioned above?

I'll let Mos pitch in before I post but for reference Chuck is willing to join so dont feel a need to wait for a response about it on his part

Sorry for not posting yesterday 🥺 got called in for work finally and on short notice too 🤣 I was so pooped lol (I'm a concrete finisher) So I'll get another post up after work later so we can start some combat :)

I guess Chanser is going on a solo adventure. Where's the nearest Mawile, Ghost Rider?
I thought about that...I would say either Metallica Town or Crown City would yeild the best chances of getting a Mawile.

Also, I kinda figured there would be separations at some point 😅

Chanser has longer legs than Aloy and she's holding her Petilil. I was just holding off on actions until GhostRider made that combat post he mentioned.

Okay, that didn't work... How do I roll dice here?

Nevermind, I figured it out after a google search.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back