• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Orsay Region OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

GhostRider

Owlbear in the Playground
Last edited:
Jumbus Jumbus I might be wrong, because I think it was only briefly mentioned, but I don't think we have our level 5 pokemon yet! I think that they are going to be Prof. Linden's gift to us! :)

Glad to be here. Could you add the table of chosen players to the OP? It'll be much easier to reference that way.

The speech color I usually use is the default for Dark Mode, so I don't know what to do there.

I'd be fine with a Discord.

Glad to be here. Could you add the table of chosen players to the OP? It'll be much easier to reference that way.

The speech color I usually use is the default for Dark Mode, so I don't know what to do there.

I'd be fine with a Discord.

Yeah I can do that. That's works too. I use dark mode as well. I just k ow some people like to color their speech text to make it stand out compared to the regular text.

Just thought I'd mention! I left a little opening in Aloysius' intro with the "kind young trainer" offering him something for seasickness. If your character was one of the ones on the boat, feel free to let that have been you!

Apologies if my IC appeared and vanished, its there. I just made a typo edit and its pending moderator approval.

Are we using present or past tense?
I assume past tense for before the meeting at Route 1 then present for everyone meeting

Yeah let's go with that :) I'm definitely not a writer so even I will probably slip up on this 😅
I'll put up another post later today, especially since TK says he's at work rn. I gotta pick up my little sister from school then later get some green to smoke

Posting a second time just to start conversation. Unless we need to strictly wait for everyone to post.

Posted this in the wrong thread, but I'm okay with using discord. Also, I'm assuming Mossopal was on the SS. Anne but kept a low profile apart from any rumors some dead kid kept eating at the buffet.

What are y'all doing to this kid. He's introduced as rude and y'all are making him kick Pokemon and stomp on little kids.

I cannot keep up with a 3+ post rate per day (and this site won't stop sending updates to my e-mail despite having clicked for it not to), so I am bowing out now.

Yeah it was more Sandshrew wandering without thought and the kid not being able to see the small dust mouse

I thought it would be a little funny in an anime slapstick way to do that but if running over Mossopal was too much (I had a bit of a day at work and needed to make myself laugh) I can easily remove that part.

I thought it would be a little funny in an anime slapstick way to do that but if running over Mossopal was too much (I had a bit of a day at work and needed to make myself laugh) I can easily remove that part.

I mean I like it, makes it seem like Mos is so unnoticeable at times she could be literally walked over without people knowing.

Seriously though, before I start responding again, if Card Trick is out, will someone else get the 5th slot and be invited?

What are y'all doing to this kid. He's introduced as rude and y'all are making him kick Pokemon and stomp on little kids.

Hahaha I've only laughed my ass off so far 🤣 I through a jerk into the world and he just immediately becomes a HUGE JERK lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back