• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A Breaking World (CLOSED)

Always glad to be giving ideas. I'm actually looking through 'signature' moves now, and there are some that could be really interesting from a story telling perspective. If I can ever give you a hand with this, message me I suppose, this looks interesting and I want to try it and help if I can.

Always glad to be giving ideas. I'm actually looking through 'signature' moves now, and there are some that could be really interesting from a story telling perspective. If I can ever give you a hand with this, message me I suppose, this looks interesting and I want to try it and help if I can.
I’m always open to some help, like I said I’m very new to actually running an rp so any help is very much appreciated.

Feel free to shoot me a message if you need to then. I've never personally hosted a rp myself, but I've helped with them, as wel as helping with tabletop sessions for gm's, so I'm not totally out of an element.

DragonPaws4 DragonPaws4 , what's an acceptable starting level? I don't want to make mine too low/high.

My character is level 45, so I'd say the lowest you'd wanna go is 30-ish. I don't really have a specific cap for the level though, I suppose anything over 65-70 for any Pokemon that hasn't been with the guild for a really long time might be a bit high.

Well, it seems that I did a dumb and posted the character sheet in the wrong forum. Give me a minute to change that before y'all post to it and I'll post the new link when I'm done.

I think maybe 6 moves could be good? Because I think in the Mystery Dungeon games, you could have more than four moves. I'm not sure though.

I think maybe 6 moves could be good? Because I think in the Mystery Dungeon games, you could have more than four moves. I'm not sure though.
I only remember there ever being four, even back in Red and Blue Rescue Team. Then again, I haven't played those two since I was like 6, but I know for a fact in the newer ones you can only have four.

Eh, whatever. Still, it'll add being to do things like my character, a Decidueye, if someone's about to strike him, make leaves explode in their face with Leafage to distract them, then step back and use Spirit Shackle. You'll have more variation of battles than just using just attacking moves over and over.

Eh, whatever. Still, it'll add being to do things like my character, a Decidueye, if someone's about to strike him, make leaves explode in their face with Leafage to distract them, then step back and use Spirit Shackle. You'll have more variation of battles than just using just attacking moves over and over.
Yeah I agree, it'll be more than just using moves over and over, as we'll be able to, say, use a move like flamethrower on the ground to start a fire and make a quick getaway, or something like that.

Around what level should our characters be at the start?
It really depends on the character, if it's a character that's been around for a while it can be pretty high, probably up in the 60s, but if it's not I'd say 30-50 is good.

This sounds really cool and I've thought about attempting a PMD RP for a while now, so this works out if you've got room for one more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back