• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A Breaking World (CLOSED)

So, we have a few characters up, do you guys want me to post the starter, or do you think we should wait for more people to post characters?

If I do post the starter before you post a character, don't worry, you can still roleplay.

DragonPaws4 DragonPaws4 Can you make an OOC thread?

Also, if your character is searching for a team, are you a member of the guild or are you joining?

Sure, I might have to do it later because I’m about to get on the bus and my service drops off the face of the Earth there.

They should be a part of the guild for simplicity, they’d just be like a solo explorer or something.

I'll leave that up to everyone elses discretion. Until told otherwise, I guess we can go without one, and post when we feel it appropriate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back