• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Crossing (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Since Elliot and Snazzy seem to have a bit of a rivalry, we could have him steal Elliot's forage bag that has his Grass Gem inside.

yee encounter. It's a morelull, if that wasn't clear. I was thinking it'd be lvl 14. Since this is a group battle, presumedly, will exp split up still be the same? assuming we don't all die

Hey all. My city's under quarantine due to the virus threat so everything's kind of chaotic right now. I'll try to get a post up later in the evening but if I can't, I might move it to Saturday.

Sul_Silver Sul_Silver Sorry for the possible delays.

Hey all. My city's under quarantine due to the virus threat so everything's kind of chaotic right now. I'll try to get a post up later in the evening but if I can't, I might move it to Saturday.

Sul_Silver Sul_Silver Sorry for the possible delays.

Don't worry about it, make sure you are safe first and foremost. I hope everything will be alright.

PebbleStep PebbleStep SupremerMemer SupremerMemer

Welcome! I play Snazzy the Alolan Meowth and Erucca the Alolan Vulpix. If you look over their character sheets and see anything that could lead to a good interaction between our characters feel free to let me know!

Also if Ayame and Snazzy becoming friends, or she meets Snazzy's mom and gets to know her, she can see her gem/stone collection. The only catch is she'll have to deal with their shitty personalities.

:D
(also if i randomly disappear one day, its because i'm either, 1. playing pokemon sword, 2. out getting animal crossing new horizons -w-, Or 3. PLaying new horizons)
(also today i realized i'm stupid. For the longest time i thought Dracovish and Arctovish evolved into Dracozolt And Arctozolt XD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back