• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Mystery Crossing (OOC Chat)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright, here is the moment you all have been waiting for... The IC Thread has been Posted! (Fandom - Pokemon Mystery Crossing [IC])

I'd like to thank all of you for your patience. I know it took a while, but I wanted the graphics to be good (or at least passable) and considering I am no artist it took me a while to get it right. Finally, life did me absolutely no favors with allowing me time to work here.

You are free to create your own layout for your posts, but you must specify the place and the passage of time.

I hope you all will have fun, and I am looking forward to seeing your posts!

hannahbbug3 hannahbbug3 SpotBandit SpotBandit CrowOuttaHell CrowOuttaHell Zmandd Zmandd Yamperzzz Yamperzzz SCSaya06 SCSaya06 Pestilence Pestilence Skipper Skipper WallrusY WallrusY Anne Boolean Anne Boolean

Made a quick post in the IC to start things off. It's small, but should give you guys an idea of what to write.

Also, anybody wants to go to the Haunted House with Elliot?

Oh, I forgot to mention here, but Mari’s definitely down for ghost hunting. We can make a party out of it^_^

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean in the OOC Lore and characters sheet and such, there's a section that says "Outside Town". There's a bunch of locations that are, well, outside the town, and if you take a look at the map the only house near the forest is the spooky haunted house...

Anne Boolean Anne Boolean in the OOC Lore and characters sheet and such, there's a section that says "Outside Town". There's a bunch of locations that are, well, outside the town, and if you take a look at the map the only house near the forest is the spooky haunted house...
Oh. I hadn't taken a look at that just yet. Although the image seems to not be working. I assume that's the house the post on the bulletin board is referring to?

Last edited:
You can just post whenever you want. I'm working on one right now since my first one was quite small (plus I have to write the Kecleons and such)

Are the star shard emergency services like medics or are they like firefighters trying to quell any threats.

Oh crap I forgot to add them in the tour thanks. They are more like medics, since they lack water types in general to deal with fires

Pestilence Pestilence how do you want to tackle the battle grounds quest? We could do a joint post to get you initiated, with me playing the Gallade. Then you go off on your own to complete it.

Or I could just make a post after Caligo arrives at the battle grounds detailing what you need to do.

Finally, if you feel confident enough, you could take control of both characters, as long as you remain in the character described in the CS and Lore. I would like to check what you write before posting though, just to make sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back