• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon Legends Kalos

Think you'll plan on expanding the cast later on in "act 2"? Or do you plan to focus on a consistent group since act 1?

Think you'll plan on expanding the cast later on in "act 2"? Or do you plan to focus on a consistent group since act 1?
Yeah! Once everone is ready and we get started I'll close applications until act 2, just incase we lose people along the way

Interested! I do have a question though, if we want to make a noble house of our own, is there certain criteria you'd want us to keep in mind or anything when creating one?

Interested! I do have a question though, if we want to make a noble house of our own, is there certain criteria you'd want us to keep in mind or anything when creating one?
You're fee to do whatever you want with it! I think the only restrictions right now are locations which are currently Couriway Town, Snowbelle City, Lumiose City, Anaistar City, and Shalour City. Though if you want to make a new location or city feel free to as well!

I am planning on making a royal family who are ancestors of Diantha or smth

I too wish to join and try to get back in to RP a bit more, this certainly sounds intriguing. Intriguing enough that I'm already thinking up a character to make for it.

Question: I plan to give them Zorua as their partner, should it be Unovan or Hisuian?

I too wish to join and try to get back in to RP a bit more, this certainly sounds intriguing. Intriguing enough that I'm already thinking up a character to make for it.

Question: I plan to give them Zorua as their partner, should it be Unovan or Hisuian?
It can be either! Both are fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back