• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Legends: Castaways OOC [CLOSED]

P
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

The main character of Legends Arceus wasn't the only one sent back in time. Follow the story of this group of Castaways as they try to survive in the hostile region of Hisui.
Gonna put this both here and the Interest Check since some people don't sub to the OOC immediately: I was thinking we'd start with our characters having already set up a makeshift town on Cobalt Coast (where they washed up). What do y'all think?

Seems really interesting, I'll probably contribute my own thoughts to it later, but in the meantime I'm working on my character sheet. Everything that's been said so far sounds good, I like the idea of having some makeshift village made out of people who've landed in Hisui out of seemingly nowhere.

Gotta say, love all the characters everyone's making so far.

Feral Feral is your character finished or still a WIP? Asking because I can't quite tell (side note, my compliments to the one who coded your CS. It's fantabulous).

ah, its like 90 % done so you can just regard it as finished, its just touch-ups to go :]

alshajdksgdks I love everyone’s characters so far!! It’s gonna be super fun seeing how all of them interact with each other! And since I had some extra time on hand I thought I’d make a very quick little doodle for Athena based on my interpretation of her appearance description cus omg she sounded so cute. Metherlence Metherlence
1A8853F0-7A3C-4FD4-B411-9BD81F3F10CA.jpeg

alshajdksgdks I love everyone’s characters so far!! It’s gonna be super fun seeing how all of them interact with each other! And since I had some extra time on hand I thought I’d make a very quick little doodle for Athena based on my interpretation of her appearance description cus omg she sounded so cute. Metherlence Metherlence
Oh wow, I'm really in awe about this, thank you so much!! You really didn't have to do that, your art is so awesome! She looks so great, really spot on interpretation of her! Really looking forward to how everyone interacts too! Wow, I really don't know what to say, if you only knew how quick my expression changed when I saw this omg, that's so cool. Do you mind if I put this in my character sheet? I'll be sure to credit you!

I keep looking back at this message unsure if I complimented you enough, because wow that's great stuff. Really appreciate it-- your art rocks.

Omg omg omg thank you so friggin much you’re so sweet 😭😭😭 I’d be absolutely honored if you were to put it on your sheet!

Nyah Meowtherfrickers.

Getting really excited for how this is looking to turn out! So about washing up on Cobalt Coast and being there for a while-- is this implying that we've all gotten acquainted with each other for the most part, or is everyone sort of living off on their own and beginning to get to know one another? I think it would be interesting if characters begin to mimic the day to day routines/roles they were familiar with from their respective societies to the surprise and confusion of the native Hisuian people. Almost like establishing an "advanced" city with a makeshift gym, makeshift Pokemon Center, Poke Mart and whatnot and inserting themselves into those roles in order to live out their dreams from wherever they come from. I say this because I see there are some characters who aspire to be Champion of their region, or in the case of my character Athena, who aspire to be a Pokemon Center nurse-- I just think it'd be pretty interesting to do something like that. It's almost as if the characters are living out the dreams they always wanted to in this unfamiliar place.

While also having to deal with the volatile conditions of Hisui and other obstacles that might arise, such as the wild Pokemon and perhaps being confronted and probed by the Galaxy Team for their unusual practices*

This is the final call for people who have yet to make characters to make characters.
Getting really excited for how this is looking to turn out! So about washing up on Cobalt Coast and being there for a while-- is this implying that we've all gotten acquainted with each other for the most part, or is everyone sort of living off on their own and beginning to get to know one another? I think it would be interesting if characters begin to mimic the day to day routines/roles they were familiar with from their respective societies to the surprise and confusion of the native Hisuian people. Almost like establishing an "advanced" city with a makeshift gym, makeshift Pokemon Center, Poke Mart and whatnot and inserting themselves into those roles in order to live out their dreams from wherever they come from. I say this because I see there are some characters who aspire to be Champion of their region, or in the case of my character Athena, who aspire to be a Pokemon Center nurse-- I just think it'd be pretty interesting to do something like that. It's almost as if the characters are living out the dreams they always wanted to in this unfamiliar place.

While also having to deal with the volatile conditions of Hisui and other obstacles that might arise, such as the wild Pokemon and perhaps being confronted and probed by the Galaxy Team for their unusual practices*
Yeah, the way I saw it the RP would start with our characters being more or less acquainted in a "I know that person on sight but don't super know a lot about them" way and we've sort of formed a small town on the beach.

ok wait so have the isekees explored hisui? alone or together? what was the reason for forming a village?

Have our little rag tag team already met any Hisuians prior to the rp’s start? I wonder what Iscan and Palina thought/will think of them suddenly popping into existence and establishing a village there lmao

Have our little rag tag team already met any Hisuians prior to the rp’s start? I wonder what Iscan and Palina thought/will think of them suddenly popping into existence and establishing a village there lmao
That's actually how I was thinking of opening the RP, with a visit from at least one of the two local Wardens.

Well, there were unforeseen complications. I can't come up with an op post.
I wouldn't sweat it too much, you can take your time coming up with it. I think we should just roll with it though, maybe open up in a way where all of us are simply going about our average day and begin to come across each other. The way we come across each other can perhaps be involuntary-- something that forces us to come together (perhaps an Alpha Pokemon encounter), something that we collectively join in on. Either that, or it can be much more chill and we decide to begin to get to know each other much more comprehensively after loosely forming a town together, but not entirely know who we are. Though, I think having a sense of urgency that forces us to come together and display traits of our characters would probably be much more fun.

On that note, if anyone else has any ideas, you should go ahead and just start tossing them out!

I like that Alpha Pokemon idea.

Give me a sec to add a Pokemon to Sami's CS (another Kalos Pokemon because of course giving my Unovan character a Kalos Pokemon makes a ton of sense /sarcasm) and I'll get on writing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back