• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘˜π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘› π½π‘’π‘›π‘π‘‘π‘–π‘œπ‘›π‘  - 𝐴 π‘€π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘’ & π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘™π‘–π‘ π‘‘π‘–π‘ π‘ƒπ‘œπ‘˜π‘’π‘šπ‘œπ‘› 𝐹π‘₯𝐹

TerrorKitty

β—’ Kitty β—€
Helper
Supporter
Only one page!
  • Artist β€” vikisigh
    ACT I
    β€œ
    ”
    I turned my frying pan... into a drying pan!

So this is a spur of the moment idea I had. A realistic and mature pokemon RP ~ (And yes that means realistic FC's)

I just imagined a scene of a character waking up in a daze covered in scratches and bandages before scrambling to find their pokeballs and make sure their Pokemon are ok only to be met with a searing headache and a stranger rushing over to lay them back down and take it easy.

Then it's a flashback to the character fighting a wild Zangoose or something in the dark forest during a heavy storm with their last conscious Pokemon, probably their partner Pokemon, and they're both super torn up. The character shields their Pokemon from the final strike and it's super fucking dramatic like maybe like (for demonstration purposes their partner Pokemon is a Seviper which would make their battle against the Zangoose that much more intense) - I actually wrote it out (check below)

But first! My 1x1 rules

All characters are 18+ and I prefer partners that are as well. Mature themes and dark topics are my bread and butter, but doesn't have to be a focus. I just like having options open. Plots will be romance based and revolve around the characters and their relationship which should develop naturally and realistically.

When it comes to writing ability, I prefer 300 min - 1,500 max words per post per person, but I won't be mad if you or I can't make it to even the minimum. It happens to us all. I also would like someone who's at least had some experience writing RPs for a while, but you don't need to be some aficionado or anything.

I like to aim for about 500 - 1,000 myself personally, and I'll hit max when I'm really into it. I may even spring a 3,000 word post for huge turning points which isn't often but it's a sign things are going well.

Talking to each other is a must, building a relationship with an RP partner is a special and important part of the process. Let's be friends and have fun together, and remember to DM me if you're interested <3

Time doesn't matter. Hours or days, between posts means nothing in the grand scheme, however, would prefer that you can guarantee you can write at least one post a week, though if it works out I expect more between us.
    ACT II
    "Sevie! Poison Tail!" So-Hae screamed in desperation over the heavy patter of the rain on the the forest canopy. Lightning flashed in the sky followed by incredible bellows which shook the trees and rumbled thunderously, echoing for a few long seconds yet soon blending into many deafening minutes as numerous clashes of electricity rippled through the clouds. The girl tasted blood in her mouth and she couldn't feel her left arm. Her entire body was battered and bruised but she wouldn't... No. She couldn't give up. She had to protect her Pokemon, most of whom were tucked away in their pokeballs for safety and who were in a just as, if not even more dire condition than she was. If So-Hae didn't make it to a Pokemon Center, she feared the worse.

Seviper's hearing was sharp however, it confidently followed it's trainer's commands, revving up power into its tail for the next attack. Though it wasn't as fast as it should have been, having suffered heavy damage in the ongoing battle with a wild Zangoose. A bitter blood rival of Sevipers for generations. Both Pokemon had a gleam in their eyes of pure hatred; had Seviper not been loyal to it's trainer, the Pokemon would likely be overtaken by bloodlust much like it's opponent clearly was. Rearing back it's tail, glowing with a deep purple energy, Seviper struck at the Zangoose in an attempt to counter just as it's foe charged forward with a Slash attack. Both moves collided hard, forcing the Zangoose's arm to whip back with tremendous force. A near metallic pang ringing out from the blow. Then pulling all of it's remaining strength the large snake Pokemon was able to close the distance with its tail before the power faded from it's appendage, stabbing into the white fur of the enemy and leaving a clear purple patch among the many splotches of red. Most of which were not from it's natural coat.

So-Hae was about to yell out another attack but the air was caught in her throat as the Zangoose roared and ear splitting screech and lunged forward. Seviper was on the brink of collapse and it didn't have the time nor energy to move it's large serpentine body out of the way of the incoming strike. So-Hae rushed forward without thinking, flying out infront of her beloved Sevie, pivoting on her foot and nearly slipping on the thick slimy mud of the forest floor. She held her partners head in her hands with her back turned towards the assault in a feeble effort to brace for what would certainly be her death.

So-Hae looked up into her partner's eyes, watching as the instinctual rage towards it's natural enemy faded as it gazed back down at her. "I love you Sevie... I'm sorry I-" So-Hae never got to finish her sentence as the Zangoose's Crush Claw connected with her back and everything went black in an instant.

.... The heavily wounded Zangoose stumbled back, and collapsed onto the ground. The poison having taken its toll. Leaving their bodies lying still under the rain trickling down from the trees.

I'm super interested in this, did you have a particular region or generation in mind for this to take place in?

Of the games with zangoose, just to go with your posted idea, I'm most familiar with sinnoh. Do you want to take to dms to plot further?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back