• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon high school

Spirits N Souls

Water Trainer
You receive notice of acceptance into Pokemon high and are expected to arrive soon. It will be a great year we need teachers and students. We hope to teach you and to guide you all. You may have a pet but it must be medium/Small and will not harm other students we currently have available classes list in application.Well in the beginning pokemon and humans worked together to be parners and friends in joyous events but when scientists begun to expirement with genetics a hybrid pokemon species was created you all are hybrids and the teachers are ensuring your safety not slipping up and telling you about the dangers of scientists after you so they decided to start a school to educate and protect when the scientist disagrees with the partaking of the treaty they begin attacking others as the treaty is to be renewed the students figure out when the students figure out it causes worry creating a new co-existence with pokemon hybrids and the creators known as humans

((make sure to sign up first!))

You receive notice of acceptance into Pokemon high and are expected to arrive soon. It will be a great year we need teachers and students. We hope to teach you and to guide you all. You may have a pet but it must be medium/Small and will not harm other students we currently have available classes list in application.
-Name-

-Nickname-

(If any)

-Age-

(High school age)

-Class, grade-

-Gender-

-Specie-

(What pokemon are you an hybrid of?)

-Appearance-

(Picture preferred, anime please)...
Read more about this role play...

Last edited by a moderator:
The headmistress Jade Stone is awaiting students, as the gate opens and the front door are opened. she is abit anxious for a wonderful year she had ran to her office to grab the paper work and began on her way through the corridor and back to the entrance holding the envelopes with the information of each student. "first day can finally begin!' she sipped her tea slowly watching people arrive.

Skyler Heart had just made it to the school and had begun unloading her bags, she grabbed a her bags and had walked in to the school abit nervous. "woah, my first day is already here.'' she knew the headmistress was expecting her to come but probably not this early. she grabbed her pet from the top of the bags and placed him on her shoulder.

Lux Lucian and Flex Lucian arrived at their new school early.

"I bet they are some right beauties at this school" Flex said as he quickly headed off with his bags in hand as in he was a wolf on the hunt for some prey he walked passed the gate towards the dorms before he got their he noticed a girl with an animal on her shoulder he walks over "hello" he said getting a good look at her.

Lux heard his brother but decided not to show any interest instead he just pulled up on of his bags and opened it and he pulled out some yellow and black headphones he put them on and started to listening to music before he caught up to his brother who he saw attempting to make contact with the first girl he meets as usual he decided to stand mostly out of sight as he hate meeting new people but he doesn't know where his and is brothers room is as his brother wouldn't tell him so he decided to wait until he went.

Skyler turned at looked at him abit nervous, and pulled out her earbuds. "u-uh h-hello." she soon saw Flex and Lux she then looked at him with a hand petting the little wolf, she stepped back and put her bags near her she left one standing tall and sat on it waiting for the headmistress.

Jade Stone, the headmistress, had realized that people were arriving and hurried out into the main hallway and waited for them to come out of the shock of the beautiful academy. "okay easy file system set up."

Lucy walks into the school and notices a cute boy standing off by himself and listening to music, she also sees another boy talking to some girl with a wolf on her shoulder. She shrugs it off and her antennas (idk what to call them, the little ear thingies on pikachu's head.) bounce and wobble with her head movement. Lucy rushes off to find the headmistress and get her room.

Skyler looks at the new girl, then to the boy who was alone waiting on a reply from the boy that walked up behind her and was talking to her, "did you need something?'' she averted her eyes back to flex from her adorable star at lux who she instantly found herself matching with. she wasnt sure how to handle the situation so she started walking backwards to the hall for her file and information, still looking nervously at the red haired boy.

Jade Stone looked at the girl who had quickly came up to recieve her information, she sat her tea down, and grabbed the files, "welcome to the academy im headmistress jade. and you are?" she looked at her humbly and smiled, she knew the young girl would be a good student.

"Lu- Lucette Pika. But everyone calls me Lucy." Lucy says quietly as she stutters and stumbles over her words. Lucy didn't mind meeting new people but she didn't exactly love it either.

"pleasure to meet you. i hope you enjoy it here." she smiled warmly and dug out the paperwork. she then handed it to her "the ladies dorms are to the left up the steps." she then marked off the list to show she had already signed in.

"Yes ma'am." Lucy says as she goes in the direction headmistress stone pointed. Lucy heads up the stairs and finds her room. She unlocks the door and goes in the room. She puts her stuff on her bed and begins unpacking.

"have a great first day!' Jade stone said as lucy was leaving. she then goes back to organizing and awaiting other students.

skyler had begun looking around trying to find a way to get away because she didnt really know how to make friends. "ugh... i- i --" she tripped falling down and knocking her bags over as one of them flies open showing off her dresses and other clothes. she quickly kneels down and starts picking them up embarrassed she checks to see if the boy who is all alone saw she didnt think he had but she knew the one near her with the red hair had.

Last edited by a moderator:
Etoile sighed as her driver drove towards her new school. Her parents didn't think her last school was good for her. She didn't want to switch school especially when she only needs one more year left. 'Well look at the bright side. You have a clean slate, maybe I can make some friends for me.' thought Etoile. She looked away from the car window and looked at her hands daintily placed on her lap.

"Hopefully" she mumbled to herself.

In no time at all, her driver pulled over at the school's lot and opened her door then went towards the trunk to retrieve her luggage. Etoile exited the car and wrapped her boa around her shoulders taking comfort in its softness. She told her driver goodbye before pulling her luggage beside her as she walked into the school.

Rylian was exploring the school grounds looking around to see any spots that he would like. He wasn't in a hurry to get settled inside the school yet. Rylian casually leaned against a sturdy oak tree placing his hands inside his pockets, his ransack and backpack was next to his feet. He let out a content breath and he looked at the sky.

jade stone the headmistress had been waiting at her hall to sign and help students.

skyler quickly grabbed clothings that had fallen out and folded them packing them back in before she finished she looked around making sure noone saw she had turned everything so the redheaded boy wouldnt see, atleast thats what she had hoped. "oh no just my luck." she had gathered most of the clothes but not the undergarments and her swimsuits and everything else she looked around for her drawing book but couldnt find it it mustve slid. she looked all around the drop site but hadnt noticed it was by Lux's feet.

Lux noticed something by his feet so he decided to pick it up looking around and he saw the girl was looking around for something who seemed to have fallen over Lux walked over to her and put it down in front of her thinking that it is mostly hers "i...i th..think you may have erm dr...droped this" he said in a really nervous voice almost like he have never talked to anyone before but quickly walking away from her but not before he got a good look at her hoping she wouldn't say anything as he was too nervous to properly meet her she ended up being stuck in his head as he walked away "she was pretty" he muttered very quietly to himself walking away.

Flex said "sorry i must of startled you i got distracted by your beauty and forgot to speak" as he quickly put a hand out in front of her to try and help her up "The names Flex Lucian and that shy fellow over their is my brother Lux Lucian" Flex added as he pointed with his other hand towards the direction where Lux was walking off in.

Skyler smiled and stood up. "Thank you lux. I am pleased to meet y-you both." she said with a light blush and abit embarrassed. "im S-skyler H-heart." she hadnt known how to react to compliments or anything else while waiting for a reply she opened the book and thought ' Lux is cute i wonder if he saw any of that' she looked over to the direction flex pointed too and took a good look then turned back to face flex still abit nervous.

Jade stood politely and watched for anyone else as she begun looking at the files. its going to be a great year she just knew it! "A few early comers are here, i hope they get well suited in their rooms." (Everyone gets their own room due to privacy ideals)

Lucy finishes up unpacking and putting all her clothes away in her dresser. She grabs a book from her many that she brought and heads out her door, locking it behind her. She walks through the halls and around the school, exploring her new home for the next year.

"Miss Jade Stone," a man stated, announcing his presence. "Nice to see you again after such a long summer."

The man took a seat at her dorm station, situating his suitcase so he could leave it alone for a while. He still carried a neck pillow underarm, and his companion it would remain for a while. After all, the only thing of comfort he had for the past few hours was something worthy of trophy status now. He gladly settled into the chair now, and addressed her, "So, any interesting new students this time around? Any that you'll march into my classes?"

Lux just froze up in the spot hearing her reply thinking 'wait did she just talk to me calm down calm down just keep on walking'.

"Oh no I'm pleasured to meet you Skyler Heart that's a very beautiful name for a very beautiful women" Flex replied in a very flirty voice his face with a bid smile on it.

"yes?" she spun around and looked at him. " Ah! welcome back ready for another year? we have some promising new students for the years to come." holding out his file, with his keys and other informations.

"thank you Flex... i think. " she said abit confused and couldnt reply any other way. 'i'm a hopeless target.' she thought knowing his game. she looked over to lux who hadn't acknowledged her and smiled, thinking. ' he is stuck in my head.'

Lucy finds herself in the main hall again. She sees the sane group of 3 people that she first saw. The yellow haired boy, the red haired boy, and the girl with the wolf on her shoulder. She looks to where the headmistress was earlier and finds that she has more people around her. Lucy decides to explore around outside. She passes by the two boys and one girl and hears a hint of their conversation. The red haired boy is flirting really badly with the girl and the yellow haired boy still stands alone. Wanting to go introduce herself to the cute yellow haired boy but not having the courage, Lucy settles for walking quietly past him and out the doors to explore outside.

skyler sees the girl and steps back abit away from flex, looking around the school. " Im not who you wanna flirt with" she used her energy for courage and took off walking.. thinking ' that was kinda rude.'

Jade had taken a sip of her tea. " youll like the students this year they have alot of manners."

Lux decided to leave his comfort zone he noticed the girl who walked past him but decided to avoid eye contact and turned back to properly greet the first girl he saw to try and get her out of his head but before he taps his brother on his shoulder basically saying let me try and make a friend and he attempted to say hello "erm hhh...hell..o..hello"

Flex was kind of shocked his brother was taking the lead normally he wouldn't want to be seen by anyone he just smiles picking up his bags and jogs over to his new prey well in his eyes it was he went over and tried to start up a conversation with the girl walking where Lux was a moment ago "hello" Flex said with a giant smile on his face. 
((brb ill be like 20 - 30 mins sorry))

" H- hey, thank you for returning my book." she studdered and looked at him with a light blush and a smile, sliding her earbuds around her neck. she tried not to embarrass herself and tried to get him out of her head.

((take your time))

Lucy hears a voice come up behind her and for a minute she feels her heart leap thinking it's the yellow haired boy. She turns and finds the red haired boy grinning at her. "Oh, hey." Lucy says.

"erm nn.o problem I'm Lux"he said gaining a bit of confidence but still extremely nervous blushing at her thanking him trying not to embarrass himself as he held the want to run away inside of him.

"hey i just wanted to introduce myself I'm Flex Lucian" he said looking at her thinking 'seems i was right about this school it is full of beauties'

Dunstan accepted the information packet and keys and immediately began to thumb through the leaflets. Class roster, same as the one he'd gotten over the summer. Room number, of course. New protocols following the disasters students saw fit to cause. Nothing unusual there. And a list of events that he would probably find some way into. The young-looking teacher nodded his thanks and agreed, "Good to be back, Miss Stone. Any chance of me buying you some coffee tonight to catch up?"

"New students look promising, though I'm not sure polite is the right word," he laughed, observing the antics of hormone-driven teens already unfolding. Like animals, these kids. "Met a family of Flygons and a few of Cacturne over the summer, like you requested. Hope they managed to send their children. By the way, desert is not a fun place to be in the summer. Figured you'd be curious."

He smiled at students walking by, trying to at least seem friendly to the new arrivals. Old students of his who had done poorly avoided his gaze with all the subtlety of a Pollock work. Coincidentally, none of them seemed to remember said artist when writing their papers. So it was really like a bunch of Picassos trying to save face when they ran out of their store of literally one painter to use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back