• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Halloween

"Happy All Hallows Eve." Arcanus simply mentioned to everyone. He really liked 'All Hallows Eve' instead of 'Halloween'. He wasn't quite sure why.

@Assailant @Latios

Last edited by a moderator:
"I would have come sooner, but Latios wanted to sleep in." She told Amber.

"Hey, it was practically sun rise. And besides, normally I get up before you."

@Assailant @Daisie 

Behind Amber, a Ralts turned the corner. He looked at them before smiling. "Are you all mom's friends she told me about?!" Amber looked down.

"Yes. They are the friends I was traveling with."

"Ah!" The Ralts ran into the group. "H-Hello!"

@Daisie @Latios

"Aww, well aren't you just the cutest. Who's this little guy." Emlas asked her.

(I have a feeling I already know)

The Ralts smiled. "I'm Tyler!" He said enthusiastically. He seemed to be really excited. "Mama told me all about you guys! You're all so cool!"

@Latios @Daisie

Arcanus chuckled a small bit, and smiled warmly at Tyler. "Greetings, small one. It is nice to meet you." He outstretched his hand towards the little Ralts.

@Assailant @Latios

Arcanus smiled, remembering his years of Tyler's age, looking up to his older siblings the way this Ralts looked up to him now. "Well, let me tell you a secret, then.". He leaned in a bit closer, and whispered carefully "You already are one."

@Assailant @Latios

"Mom!" Amber smiled. "Mom! I'm a hero!" He struck a superhero pose, and Amber couldn't help but laugh.

"Yes you are, sweetie!" She lifted him up and nuzzled him a bit.

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus smiled a bit and decided to lean against the wall next to the door. "Everyone is a hero, in their own very special way, I suppose."

@Assailant @Latios

Latios parked himself next to Arcanus as well. "Hm, the little tyke reminds me of when I was a youngling. Even though my childhood was shorter than I liked it to be. I was always trying to impress my mother. Hehe, one time it backfired on me really bad when I tried to collect more berries than her to show how much of a good worker I was. I ended up exhausting myself jut trying to keep up with her. She still managed to get way more than I did." He said.

Arcanus chuckled a bit at Latios' story. "Sounds like a good childhood. My childhood was spent looking up to my brother and my sister. They were good examples to me, and helped take care of the family. I looked up to them so much..... And it is a pleasure to know that they are somewhere out there, happy with their trainers.". Though he was happy for them, he was also a little disappointed that he would probably never get to see any of them again.

@Latios

"I can't imagine having my family members be taken by trainers. It would tear me apart if Emlas was captured. I would likely send the rest of my life looking for her until she is found. I lost too much of my family already, I don't want to lose her."

"'Capture' is hardly the word I would use." Arcanus replied, shrugging. "My family wanted to be taken by a human that they could attach to. Become friends with. It is what we've always wanted."

@Latios

"Different Pokemon have different interests. I was merely stating that if Emlas was taken, I would go to the ends of Earth to find her." 

Arcanus nodded in response. "I am aware, yes. and if any of my family turned to be in trouble, I would do the same."

@Latios

Nathan leaned against a wall. "You know, the offer's always open. What kind of trainer WOULDN'T want more Pokemon?" She smiled. "But really, though, you're more than welcome anytime. After all that you've done for us, we'd be more than happy to have you join our little family. Some more than others." She quickly jerked her head in April's direction, but she didn't notice anything.

@Daisie

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcanus smiled a little bit at Nathan, and looked over at April as well, for a couple of quick moments. "I will take your offer into heavy consideration. After all this fighting... You will be happy to know that I will not be 'retiring' anytime soon. People still need to be helped. And perhaps joining you is the right way to go..... I must take my time with decisions like these."

@Assailant

"Nah, I like my life with Emlas up in the mountain. Living here would have to force us into a state of hiding a lot."

"I, uh... was talking to Arcanus." Nathan grinned sheepishly. "I mean, both of you are welcome anytime as well. I just kinda got the feeling you'd never accept, so..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back