• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Halloween

Amber smiled. "Well, I hope you do come. The more the merrier, as they say." Tyler nodded, agreeing with his mother's sentiment.

@Latios @Daisie

"True that." Arcanus chimed in for a few moments. "So... What is the plan with finding costumes for Emlas and Latios, then?"

@Latios @Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
Nathan returned. "Right, I got it. Some of my friends still have them, but my friend Jane was very insistent that we use her's, so it looks like that's what we're doing. I'll need to go over there and get them." Tyler gasped.

"We're going over to Emily's?!" Nathan laughed.

"Yeah! Thanks dad!" Nathan and Tyler high-fived.

"Emily is one of Jane's Pokemon," Amber quickly explained. "She and Tyler are good friends."

@Daisie @Latios

"Hm?" Nathan nodded. "Ah, right."

"Without an actual father figure," Amber began, "he was desperate for one. He seemed to find a father in mistress. We considered correcting him, but she seemed to like it."

"Yup!" Nathan said. "I'm his dad now."

"Yeah!" Nathan and Tyler high-fived again.

@Daisie @Latios

"Hm. Well then, should we be off. If we wait any longer Emlas is going to start freaking out." He said gesturing to the red eon who was trying her best to contain her impatience.

@Assailant @Daisie 

Arcanus chuckled a little bit at Emlas' obvious excitement. He looked over at April, and spoke up loud enough for Emlas to hear. "Is Emlas excited, do you think? I am not quite certain. She seems rather apathetic about this whole Hallows Eve thing, I am afraid.", he joked a little.

@Assailant @Latios

"What. I'm am not apa... Apa... What ever that word means. I really, really, Really want to to start this event." 

@Assailant@Daisie

Arcanus put his hand on his chin. "Hmm... I don't know... It's not like we've been hearing about it from you all evening or anything...", he kept the joke going.

@Latios @Assailant

April sighed. "Man, Emlas, you've really gotta get more into the Halloween spirit..."

"Well, then what's the Halloween sprit. This is my first time so I don't know much about it. Am I supposed to act a certain way or something." She asked

@Assailant @Daisie

"She doesn't quite seem to grasp it, I'm afraid. Some children are simply like that - not able to get excited over things like this...", he said in a sad, but still joking tone of voice.

@Assailant @Latios

"What! Guys, come on. How many time do I have to tell you. I really am exited for this." She whined. 

"Both of you, stop teasing her. The joke's gone on long enough." Said Latios finally stepping in.

@Assailant @Daisie

"The whole point of this event is to be spooky." He said with a grin. "And if you want to see me spooky, I'll show you spooky." His body slowly faded out of existence when he ended. A mad cackle echoed though the household as well. 

@Assailant @Daisie

Tyler grabbed onto his mother with a bit of a shiver. He seemed pretty spooked. However, neither Max nor April nor Amber nor Nathan seemed particularly frightened, though April chuckled and Amber rolled her eyes with a smile.

@Daisie @Latios

With a jolt, all the lights turned out and the curtains shut leaving the place much darker than before. The only light left being that which faded through the center of the curtains. Another laugh sounded shortly after. 

@Assailant @Daisie

April smiled. "Ah, so spooky Latios." Amber looked down at Tyler, who was clutching onto her.

"Are you scared, my child?" Tyler shook his head.

"N-n-no. I'm a hero... h-heroes aren't scared!" He still didn't let go of his mother though.

@Daisie @Latios

Users who are viewing this thread

Back