• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Halloween

"Oh, and who might that be." Latios asked Arcanus in telepathy to not ruin the effect he had going. Seeing as this two first targets were not showing any signs of fear he turned his attention to the only one who was scared. "And what's wrong with being scared." Said a transparent figure appearing very close to Tyler. It was Latios using his illusion to make himself look like a glowing blue ghost of a Lati.

@Assailant @Daisie

"Mm. I ran into a young Pokemon not too long before I met you. I gave her some advice. Told her to be more willing to make friends, and also be willing to help out whenever she got the chance. I think I really helped her to be more open.....I believe she was a Haunter of sorts. Rather large one, too."

@Latios

"I believe I may have meet this haunter. Was her name Umbra. I didn't know her for long though. She die in one of the first fights with the shadows." He told Arcanus.

@Assailant @Daisie

Max nodded. Obviously, due to Latios and Arcanus speaking telepathically, he didn't hear what Latios was saying. However, he was thinking the same thing.

Tyler yelled. "AH!" He grabbed onto his mother very tightly before slowly turning. "I-i-i-i-i...I'm n-not scared!"

@Latios @Daisie

Arcanus paused for a moment. "...Ah... I see....", he simply replied. He took a bit of time to simply turn his head downward and mourn in silence.

@Latios @Assailant

"Oh so your not scared. Everything has a fear. Even us heroes. What really shows is how you over come it." Said Latios as he circled Tyler close to the ground. all the while little whooshing sounds gave a ghostly effect.

@Assailant @Daisie

"How do you think I felt when the humans did their painful experiments on me. I was scared but I stayed strong so I would have a chance of escaping." He said. The room retuned to its normal bright atmosphere and Latios was no longer transparent.

@Assailant @Daisie

Tyler paused for a moment as he thought about that. "It's... okay to be scared?"

@Latios @Daisie ((Also, it's one of your turns on the main thread.))

"It is completely alright to be afraid. It is an instinctual reaction to help protect you from danger. But if the time ever comes when you need to face against those fears, you must be ready."

@Latios @Assailant

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler looked down and thought himself before nodding fiercely and puffing his cheeks out. "I can do that!" His fierce expression wavered a bit. "I think..."

Tyler smiled, happy for the support. Nathan patted him on the head before looking around. "Ready to get going whenever you guys are."

@Daisie @Latios

"Oh oh, I'm ready. Come on, lets get going already." Emlas said almost dragging Latios out the door with her. She could no longer contain her anxiety.

@Assailant @Daisie 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back