• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Halloween

Nathan laughed. "Well, I've got my own outfit!" After many of Max's lessons, she'd finally gotten a rather comprehensive knowledge of the Pokemon language. She was still learning, but she could hold her own in most conversations at this point. It felt very nice to be able to understand Pokemon, and it had earned her some money too. She still sold berries, but she also acted as a sort of "Pokemon whisperer." Life had become a lot more interesting for her. 

@Daisie @Latios @Netherdragon ((Anyone gonna respond to the main thread, btw?)

"Really? What might that be?" Arcanus asked, looking over at her. "I am simply curious."

@Assailant @Latios ((I thought Netherdragon was going to respond. I really have nothing to add, either))

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcanus chuckled in response. "I see, I see. Mysterious.". He looked over at the rest of the group. "And what are you all doing this Holiday?"

@Assailant @Latios

Nathan scratched her head. "Hmm... we're all a little too old for trick-or-treating... even Emlas in human years is pushing it a bit, though she could probably pull it off..."

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus smiled a little. "As long as you are young at heart, I suppose.", he said, thinking about age.

@Assailant @Latios

"What! Come on, I really want to go. I even dragged Latios out of bed today just for this. Please, pretty please." She begged Nathan.

Nathan chuckled. "If you want. Most people can't tell the age in a Pokemon anyway, so you could pass off as a child! Unless you want to disguise yourself as a human... in which case, just do a human child and you're good!"

@Daisie @Latios

"Perhaps you should dress up as your brother, and Latios could dress as you." Arcanus joked, with a bit of a chuckle. He thought it would be kind of cute.

@Assailant @Latios

Nathan clapped. "That would be CUTE!" She squealed. Max chuckled. Nathan pointed over to Max. "I dunno how he'd feel about that though." Max lightly punched her playfully, though he did grunt in annoyance. His crush for Emlas was pretty much common knowledge by this point, though he continued to deny it. "Seriously though, that would be adorable!"

@Daisie @Latios

Arcanus chuckled even more at Nathan's ecstatic reaction. "It couldn't be too good of a costume, of course. You would have to be able to tell that they were dressing up as each other. Perhaps we can create a physical costume instead of using illusions. Felt, string, some cotton, perhaps even some cardboard... I believe I could make it work."

@Assailant @Latios

Nathan nodded. "Mmhmm! Maybe use some body paint or something." She turned to Arcanus and Max and glared at them. "Now I just need to get the two of you to dress up, and I'll have everyone! I even convinced April to dress up!"

@Latios @Daisie

"Paint? But wouldn't just using illusions to recolor our selves work just as fine. I don't want to stain my feathers." 

Nathan shook her head. "C'mon, that's the easy way out! Besides, if you want to walk around as humans, you'll need to dress up as a Latios or Latias as humans! It'll be fun to figure that out!"

@Latios @Daisie

"Well Max did want me to see the village without hiding my self." 

"Come on Latios,stop being a bummer. Nathan knows what she's doing. She's done this before after all. Lets go with her plan." 

"Typically," Max said, "I would agree with Latios. However, Halloween is about being something other than yourself, in some regards." Nathan fist pumped.

"Yeah Latios! Listen to your sister."

@Latios @Daisie

"Bah, fine. Lets see what you got planned." He said. 

"Yes!" Yelled Emlas jumping for joy. "Oh, Nathan, could we also go into town and see all the cool decorations."

"Well if we're going trick or treating, of course we're gonna go into town." She thought. "We might wanna head to my place to get everything ready."

@Latios @Daisie

"Then lets get going." She said zooming off towards the town. Latios chuckled once more. Her enthusiasm was much enjoyable to him.

Max smiled as she zoomed off. He chuckled and began walking off towards the town, with Nathan following up next to him. She elbowed him gently and wiggled her eyebrows suggestively. Max gave an inquisitive look.

"Must you do that every time Emlas is mentioned or exists around me?" Nathan laughed.

"Everytime? OF COURSE!"

@Latios @Daisie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back