• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Halloween: The Spoopening

Latios

The only Black Latios
Welcome to the Halloween Side RP. We hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun!

It was Halloween within the region of Sinnoh. A certain black Eon was peacefully slumbering away in a cave up in the mountains. Though something peculiar happen this morning. The red Eon sleeping next to Latios woke up before her older brother, a smile on her face. Today was a special day for her.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up!"
She said furiously shakeing Latios. The victim of the girls onslaught was jerked awake.

"What is it, Emlas." He groaned,

"Don't you know what today is."
She said still shakeing him.

"The day I get to sleep in?" He joked.

"No silly, it's that holiday where people give out candy. Sweet, delicious, candy."

"So, why did you wake me up?"

"Because your coming mister, weather you like it or not."

"Good luck with that." He said closing his eyes again. He was about to fall asleep again when he felt a pulling on his wing. Looking over, he saw that Emlas was trying to drag him out of the cave. "What are you doing."

"Bringing... You... Along..."
She said straining to pull him.

Latios looked at her for a while, thinking to himself. He gave a long sigh before giving in. "Fine, I'll come. But only to make sure you stay safe."

"Yes!"
She cheered. "Come on, we got to get to Nathan's place so we can do this event."

In a small house, owned by family friends to Alistair's family, Alistair was getting Venin, Serenity, and Genesis ready for the night of Spooks and Treats. Alistair had just finished Venin and Serenity's costumes, and was getting Genesis put together costume wise.

"Why do I have to be a Ledian? Why could I not be anything else?" Genesis whined as spots were being put on him.

"Because you already have the red color of a Ledian, and please quit moving, the spots are coming out crooked." Alistair said in a frustrated tone as genesis fidgeted. "Now for the horns, and wings." Alistair muttered as he grabbed the pieces. The horns had suction cups on them, and the wings were also suction cupped.

Nathan sighed as she finished her drink and ran her glass under the sink, washing out the remnants of the liquid before depositing it on the drying rack. April frowned as she did so before Nathan turned around with a bit of a grin.

"Alright," she said to her assembled Pokemon. "So, the others should be coming pretty soon. We need to be ready. Everyone have their costume stuff ready." The group nodded along with various phrases of affirmation. Nathan nodded with her cheshire grin. "Well then? Let's hop to it!"

A dark, shadowy figure moved through the paths in an almost ghostly manner. Dark robes shifted and swayed in the wind as an ominous presence wandered. The silhouette of a long, intimidating scythe could be seen, tightly wielded by a gloved hand, with a pendulum wrapped around their fingers. Arcanus had left early so he could take a walk around before he arrived at Nathan's. It was about now, he decided, that he'd bring his leisurely walk to an end, and begin heading towards her house. This costume, it was nice. The dark and concealing hood and robes had made it so that he could freely walk around Humans, and go completely unnoticed. It was a refreshing feeling. His family had always done this around Hallows Eve, or as the humans preferred to call it, Halloween. They'd manage to scrape up a few costumes and actually roam around, learning many things about human culture, while nobody else knew of their presence. It was one of his favourite times of year because of those fond memories.

As Arcanus turned the corner, Nathan's house came into sight. He knew he was a tad early, he was always the first one to any of these events. Underneath his shadowy hood, he smiled as he thought of greeting his lovely gem, again. He approached the house quietly, a warm, almost excited, feeling filling his chest.

As they approached Nathan's house, Emlas continued to drag Latios all the way top make sure he wouldn't chicken out. Not that Latios intended to escape, but it was reassurance for Emlas. Thanks to the fact that Nathan's new house was no longer in the town the two did not have to disguise themselves to reach her. Upon arrival Emlas cheerily knocked on the door.
Assailant Assailant

Nathan opened the door with a smile. "Oh, hey Arcanus! A little early as usual." Nathan had clearly spent a lot of time on her costume. Her hair was dyed to a different color and bent with gel into an abnormal shape for her. A long white dress flowed to the ground around her feet as it streamed off, and occasionally her legs with white stockings could be seen through the gaps. A red highlight was present in her dress right at her chest. She had turned herself into a pretty decent looking Gardevoir. "Feel free to come on in! You're the first to arrive."

From behind Nathan, April watched Arcanus come in with a smile. Her feathers were also dyed into a brilliant hue of red and orange, and streamers flowed behind her wings as she took on the appearance of the mythical phoenix. "Hey Arc. Nice costume. You almost look sorta intimidating." She teased him gently, but a genuine smile remained on her face. She was happy to see him again.

A few minutes later, Nathan opened up the door once again. "Emlas, Latios, nice to see the two of you drop by. Arcanus just came by. Orion and Darin are finishing up with getting ready. Come on in, we're still waiting on the others."

Latios Latios Daisie Daisie

Arcanus shared the smile with Nathan as he entered the house. "You look lovely, Nathan.", he simply complimented, before turning to look at the fiery phoenix. He gently tugged his hood off of his head, revealing a little bit of a blush, which quickly faded. "And you look lovely as ever. The dye on your feathers look very fine.". His arms quivered a little bit before he let the scythe down, leaning it against a nearby wall. It was surprisingly heavy, for he'd gotten his hands on a real scythe, used in old days for farming. He'd painted over it, and prettied it up a bit, but it was still heavy, nonetheless.

Assailant Assailant

When the door opened for them Emlas smiled in surprise. "Oh is that your costume. We haven't thought up one for ourselves yet. Hey Latios, Everyone else is already in costume." She told her older brother as she entered.

When Latios entered he stopped at Nathan for a minute. "Edron said he would not come. He has no interest in this holiday. And Draka is too busy as of this moment to join us either." He explained
Assailant Assailant

Last edited:
"Done! One ledian, Vampire, and dragon from that one movie I loved as a kid(never ending story.)" Alistair exclaimed as he looked in the mirror, and spun around and squealed "HEE HEE!" He felt like a popstar, but looked like said popstar from a popular song known as Thriller. "Alright Everyone! We are ready to head to Nathan's house, which is close to us." Alistair said as he grabbed the key to the house, wallet, phone, and his usual bag of supplies and such. He opened the door, and let the pokemon go first. "You three go first, I have to lock up."

After leaving and locking the house up, the four head up to Nathan's home. Once there after some time, Alistair knocked on the door. Assailant Assailant Latios Latios Daisie Daisie Minako Minako @Baku

In a little part of Johto, in a manor located in Cherrygrove, came a sudden echoing of a rather fitting song...

Rosie's rose-gold phone rang and vibrated in its fluffy pink case as the wicked tune filled the room, terrifying the pop-idols favorite and only Gardevoir... but not for reasons one would assume..

In this "little" abode, said dedicated Gardevoir, by the lovely and fitting name of Charise, froze dead in her tracks. She was in a beautiful emerald green dress befitting a princess, even with a crown Rosie had bought for her for her birthday that Charise treasured with all her heart and soul. If it wasn't for the fact she was wearing this she would remain stunned, but a good look at herself in the mirror snapped her out of it. She knew that ringtone and exactly who was texting...

Sinotri (Synne)
them
YO! I'm almost there, literally around the corner, ya'll ready for me?
me
Synne, this is Charise, and, quite honestly, I don't think anyone could EVER "be ready" for you... Please be on your BEST behavior and don't make me regret introducing you to our friends...
them
:blowkiss: Aw, but sister dearest, if I didn't how else would you learn the concept of regret?
me
...Does EVERY lesson from you have to be learned THE HARD WAY?
them
If it's NOT HARD then it's NOT ME, hurr hurr hurr <3
me
Just come already and lets get this over with...
them
:lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny::lenny:
me
:b/:MY ARCEUS!

Charise rolled her eyes, ending the text conversation with her brother while trying not to take out her frustrations on him on Rosie's phone. How on earth did he convince Rosie and herself to let him come to their reunion again????

"Oh, hey, was that Synne?" came a beautiful and familiar voice behind her.

Charise turned around, letting all her frustrations melt away upon seeing Rosie who, despite Charise's best efforts to get her in a dress or at least an idol outfit, was wearing... a dashing PRINCE costume. Cross-dressing for old times sakes, Rosie insisted much to Charise's dismay.

Either way, she still looked very fetching in it... Charise wouldn't mind if "he" was her prince... And, hey, granted their costumes she sort of was!

"Yes, dearest, it was, he's almost here," Charise confirmed, smiling ear to ear while looking at her and nearly squee-ing when she got a smile back.

"Great! I'll go get to the front door to open it for him! It's so great of my big brother to send Synne over with his phone to hang out with us today since he was so busy!" Rosie giggled while beaming, grabbing her phone, and making her way out the door.

"...Yes... Great... Ro, my darling, apropos to nothing, could you do me a favor and not read over your current text messages from your brother?" Charise asked while hurriedly following her.

((Give me another post, We'll get there next one... Sorry about it's length, I am trying to cut down! >//< ))

Last edited by a moderator:
April glanced at the scythe as it made a thud against the wall. "Didya go a little overboard there mister? I see you're going for authenticity." She then frowned at Arcanus's costume before laughing for a moment "Wait a minute... you're death, and I'm a bird that can't die! Much like in real life, I'm too good for you," she said with a grin before walking over to him and gently "pecking" him on the cheek. "It's nice to see you again."

Nathan smiled at the two. "Mmhmm, this is my costume. I expect everyone else will probably already be in costume, but it's not a problem if you haven't gotten one yet. Especially for you two." She then looked over at Latios and closed the door. "I expected Edron not to show up. Draka's a bit of a disappointment, but oh well. We'll still have fun without her. Feel free to make yourselves at h-" She was interrupted by another knock. "Man, they just keep coming." She opened the door with a smile. "Oh, Alistair! Nice to see you and your team made it. All of you are looking excellent as usual. Come on in!" As she stepped to the side, she saw another familiar face making its way towards them as he arrived, Nathan grinned. "You all are absurdly punctual."

"It would seem," Max said as he looked past her into the house. The house was just spacious enough that everyone, including Rosie's team, when they arrived, could be there and not be super cramped, but only just. It was certainly a step up from his lonely cave. Nathan looked at his
acf8297180a281eb8248e9282dd4009f--in-soviet-russia-cosplay-pokemon.jpg
and chuckled.

"That is adorable." Max smiled and Nathan ushered him in as well.

Arcanus looked like he was about to say something, but before he could, April gave him a peck on the cheek. He paused briefly before giving her a happy look. He'd completely forgotten what he was about to say, so he just kind of... Stood there, air still in his lungs as if he were about to speak. After a few moments of trying (and failing) to recall what he was going to say, he let it go, and leaned against the wall, with a content smile plastered across his face. "I am happy to see you, as well, gem."

Assailant Assailant

April glanced at the scythe as it made a thud against the wall. "Didya go a little overboard there mister? I see you're going for authenticity." She then frowned at Arcanus's costume before laughing for a moment "Wait a minute... you're death, and I'm a bird that can't die! Much like in real life, I'm too good for you," she said with a grin before walking over to him and gently "pecking" him on the cheek. "It's nice to see you again."

Nathan smiled at the two. "Mmhmm, this is my costume. I expect everyone else will probably already be in costume, but it's not a problem if you haven't gotten one yet. Especially for you two." She then looked over at Latios and closed the door. "I expected Edron not to show up. Draka's a bit of a disappointment, but oh well. We'll still have fun without her. Feel free to make yourselves at h-" She was interrupted by another knock. "Man, they just keep coming." She opened the door with a smile. "Oh, Alistair! Nice to see you and your team made it. All of you are looking excellent as usual. Come on in!" As she stepped to the side, she saw another familiar face making its way towards them as he arrived, Nathan grinned. "You all are absurdly punctual."

"It would seem," Max said as he looked past her into the house. The house was just spacious enough that everyone, including Rosie's team, when they arrived, could be there and not be super cramped, but only just. It was certainly a step up from his lonely cave. Nathan looked at his
acf8297180a281eb8248e9282dd4009f--in-soviet-russia-cosplay-pokemon.jpg
and chuckled.

"That is adorable." Max smiled and Nathan ushered him in as well.
"I prefer to be on time than fashionably late. I had just finished up with their costumes. Venin is a Vampire, Serenity is Falcor the dragon from a movie, and genesis is a Ledian!" Alistair exclaimed with excitement as genesis shook his head. "Against my will." Genesis muttered.

Serenity waved to the other pokemon, "Hi friends! Happy Halloween!" she said with childlike excitement as she shuffled around and greeted everyone. She saw max and waved to him, with a smile on her face.

Venin chuckled at the Drampa as she was greeting everyone. He he looked around as he walked in, the house was very spacious, espcially for a pokemon Venin's size.

"Anyways, how are you and your team doing? Are y'all ready for some halloween fun? I even have a small dance event planned, if you would like to join, of course." Alistair said with a smile.

Emlas was suprised by all the cool costume designs. She began going trough many ideas on what to go as but couldn't decide on any one. However when she saw Max's costume she paused. "Hmm, what are you supposed to be exactly. I can't quite tell."

Latios on the other hand laid down on a couch and smiled as his sister already was starting to have a good time.
Assailant Assailant

Nathan nodded at Alistair. "Sure, we'll see how everyone feels when the time comes. It's been tough, what with our home being destroyed and Amber being gone... but we're making our way through the world one day at a time." She smiled. "I'm sure the kids are very ready for a distraction." Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

April was about to say something before Arcanus felt something gently tap his leg. April grinned. "I see you've got a challenger." A small creature stood in front of Arcanus, in the outfit of a knight, carrying a plastic sword. The Ralts stood before him holding the sword to him.

"Evil death! I will destroy you!" He whacked Arcanus a few more times in the leg.

"Tyler, don't smack people," April said with a bit of a sigh. Daisie Daisie

Max's ears perked as he heard Emlas. "O-oh, hello Emlas!" His grey eyes smiled along with his mouth. "I'm, er... supposed to be a Pokemon trainer, but, ah... oh dear, did I mess up putting it on?" Latios Latios

Arcanus chuckled a little bit as he looked down at the small child. He swung his hood up and grabbed his scythe, though he was especially careful with it. "Who dares to face Death, himself?", he bellowed in a deep voice, wielding his scythe with two hands as he looked down at the Ralts.

Assailant Assailant

"Oh, no, you haven't. At lest I think so. I just couldn't figure it out thats all." She said trying to reassure Max that his costume was fine.
Assailant Assailant

The Ralts grinned. "I am the great hero Tyler of Celestic! If you dare face me, come forward and I will defeat you now!"
Daisie Daisie

"Oh." Max smiled and pulled a Pokeball out of his bag. "I even brought some Pokeballs too. I wanted to complete the look." He paused for a moment. "Ah, but... they ARE real, so be careful about where you touch them. It shouldn't be a risk, but it IS possible you could get pulled in."
Latios Latios

Arcanus had a sweet smile underneath his hood as he raised his scythe up slightly higher. He took a small step forward. "And so it shall be, Tyler, Great Hero of Celestic. Your time shall come to an end soon, as I, Death himself, shall fight you."

Assailant Assailant

Tyler held up his sword. With an adorable yell that was... probably supposed to be intimidating, he charged forward at Arcanus. "ORA!" He slammed the sword into Arcanus with all is might, which realistically felt no worse than a light tap due to the styrofoam nature of the sword. He repeated this a few times. April was just grinning the whole time.

Daisie Daisie

Arcanus chuckled a little bit as the sword lightly whacked against his legs, as the small Ralts couldn't reach much higher than that. He lowered the scythe carefully and slowly came down to his knees. "Oh no, I'm being defeaateeeed...", he announced quietly as he shrunk to the ground.

Assailant Assailant

Nathan nodded at Alistair. "Sure, we'll see how everyone feels when the time comes. It's been tough, what with our home being destroyed and Amber being gone... but we're making our way through the world one day at a time." She smiled. "I'm sure the kids are very ready for a distraction." Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

April was about to say something before Arcanus felt something gently tap his leg. April grinned. "I see you've got a challenger." A small creature stood in front of Arcanus, in the outfit of a knight, carrying a plastic sword. The Ralts stood before him holding the sword to him.

"Evil death! I will destroy you!" He whacked Arcanus a few more times in the leg.

"Tyler, don't smack people," April said with a bit of a sigh. Daisie Daisie

Max's ears perked as he heard Emlas. "O-oh, hello Emlas!" His grey eyes smiled along with his mouth. "I'm, er... supposed to be a Pokemon trainer, but, ah... oh dear, did I mess up putting it on?" Latios Latios
"I agree. And I also see you have a Ralts, what is his or her name?" He asked as he watched the Ralts play with Arcanus, playing a knight fighting a reaper. "I am going to be honest, it's kinda cute watching them play." he said with a giggle.

Tyler jumped forward and thrust his sword into Arcanus chest, laughing. "Yes! I have beaten you!'

Nathan smiled. "His name is Tyler. He's a bit of a playful spirit, for sure. He wants to be like us, be a hero. He absolutely adored the idea of being a kni-" She stopped as Tyler grabbed her dress. "I have saved you from death, mom!" Nathan smiled and kneeled down, rubbing his head.

"Yup, you sure did. Big scary death won't be coming for me any time soon." Tyler smiled as Nathan stood back up and looked over to Alistair. "He's a bit of a handful sometimes, but we wouldn't have it any other way." Tyler ran around with his sword, waving it about while April smiled on.

Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

As the Ralts went off to Nathan, Arcanus smiled still, and stood back up again, dusting off his costume, and regaining his scythe, leaning it on his shoulder, this time. He took a few steps back, rejoining April. "Quite the warrior, I see."

Tyler jumped forward and thrust his sword into Arcanus chest, laughing. "Yes! I have beaten you!'

Nathan smiled. "His name is Tyler. He's a bit of a playful spirit, for sure. He wants to be like us, be a hero. He absolutely adored the idea of being a kni-" She stopped as Tyler grabbed her dress. "I have saved you from death, mom!" Nathan smiled and kneeled down, rubbing his head.

"Yup, you sure did. Big scary death won't be coming for me any time soon." Tyler smiled as Nathan stood back up and looked over to Alistair. "He's a bit of a handful sometimes, but we wouldn't have it any other way." Tyler ran around with his sword, waving it about while April smiled on.

Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers
"It's good to start somewhere. He has quite the fighting spirit." Alistair chuckled as Tyler went up to nathan, and he smiled. "He is so darn adorable. Looks like I gotta keep Serenity away from him." He joked with a chuckle.

Serenity saw Tyler, and she fell in love with him. "Oh my gosh! You are so cute!" She exclaimed as she shuffled over to the little Ralts.

Alistair pinched the bridge of his nose, and sighed. "Here we go..." he muttered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back