• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Halloween: The Spoopening

Ella's was dumbfounded for a minute before realizing that all Synne said wasn't serious. "Oh... Ok then... I thought he was serious." She said before leaving Synne. Emlas then went up to Nathan starting to get anxious. "Hey Nathan. When do we get going?"
Assailant Assailant Minako Minako

Nathan laughed and placed her palm to her head. "Oh man, when do we get going? You're right, I completely forgot about that somehow. Whenever you all are ready, I guess!"

Charise, for a split second, looked rather heartbroken, but...

Venin was right.

Much as she did want to give him a chance, as of right now, she definitely couldn't feel the same way about him, flattered as she was.

"Y-you're... you're right, I-I suppose..." Charise mumbled to herself, blushing and looking away.

"'Sup?" Came her cumbersome brothers voice, sounding relieved.

"What do you want Synne?" Charise asked while rolling her eyes.

"What? Can't a guy just say hi to his sister without her getting suspicious of crap, Charise?" Synne asked, ever with a hint of sarcasm.

"....No," Charise rolled her eyes.

Rosie, taking notice that it was about that time, finally remember that everyone else had gotten ready and were waiting for her to release them as well!

"Oh! Shoot! I almost forgot!" Rosie giggled while releasing her pokemon from their pokeballs.

Rosie threw the rest of her pokeballs and released her team:

Out came a Sylveon with a pointy medieval princess hat and a cute little pink quadruped dress!

Out came a Blissey with a nurse's cap and apron!

And out came a very dapper Typhlosion with a top hat, jacket, and even a monocle!

"Oh boy! Oh boy! Trick or treating! Trick or treating!" Cadence called out joyfully as Felicia giggled.'

"Remember, only one or two pieces a night after dinner," Ceres warned.

"That's right! I dunno what I can do for you if you get cavities!" Felicia teased.

"Awwwwww...!" Cadence was clearly dissapointed by this.

"Sup, lil girl, sup Cer, sup Feli!" Synne greeted them while still near Charise.

"HEY! Synne! I didn't know you'd be here tonight! Cool!" Cadence cheered, loving the Gallade who was practically her brother as well.

Once finished talking to Nathan, Emlas observed the many costumes trying to get lite ideas. There was so many good one here. "Hey Rosie, do you think you can help me pick a costume. Everyone else has such great costume. Oh, and Latios needs one too." She asked.
Minako Minako

Venin sighed, but he had to move on from this conversation. He saw Cadence and the others being released, and since he had not seen them in a while, he walked on up to the three. "Hey guys, it's been a while, eh?" he said, trying to break the ice, and to take his mind off of his talk with Charise.

Rosie thought for a moment.

"Uhm...Gosh, I-I don't know..." She murmured to herself, thinking about a costume idea for Emlas, but nothing in particular came to mind.

Charise, always focusing on Ro when things got too horrible, made her way beside her, along with Synne, who looked much happier now that Charise wasn't about to do something stupid.

"Uhm...well... would you like to match themes with us? We're princesses and our prince?" Charise asked Emlas while pointing to herself and Cadence.

"Yeah!" Cadence cheered, while then greeting Venin, "Hey, Venny!"

"Or how about a hospital theme like me?" Felicia asked, adding to her Tyrantrum friend, "And Hello Venin~!"

"Hmmmm. I guess I'll try matching themes with you, Rosie. Your costumes are quite extravagant. Although... What exactly does this theme imply. I'm not quite sure what a prince and princess are. Is it a human thing?" She said.
Minako Minako

Rosie thought for a moment.

"Uhm...Gosh, I-I don't know..." She murmured to herself, thinking about a costume idea for Emlas, but nothing in particular came to mind.

Charise, always focusing on Ro when things got too horrible, made her way beside her, along with Synne, who looked much happier now that Charise wasn't about to do something stupid.

"Uhm...well... would you like to match themes with us? We're princesses and our prince?" Charise asked Emlas while pointing to herself and Cadence.

"Yeah!" Cadence cheered, while then greeting Venin, "Hey, Venny!"

"Or how about a hospital theme like me?" Felicia asked, adding to her Tyrantrum friend, "And Hello Venin~!"
"Hello Cadey, and hello Felicia!" Venin said happily as he turned to look at the two. It had been a while since he had seen them both. "So Cadence, been practicing your throwing?" he asked as serenity shuffled over. He enjoyed Cadence's presence. He looked at her, and she reminded him of something, but what was it? He shrugged off the thought, and listend as serenity spoke to Cadence and Felicia.

"Hello girls! How is everything?" she asked casually as she smiled. She looked at the two, and asked, "what are you two dressing up as? I am a dragon from a movie that my trainer likes." she said as she shook her dragon tail, and chuckled.

"Oh yeah! I even do this trick during Ro's new song! Hey! Remind me to tell Roro to give you and your people tickets to her next concert!" Cadence peeped happily, Felicia nodding.

The two then paid attention to Serenity.

"Hello, Serenity!" Felicia smiled happily.

"Hiya!" Cadence also greeted.

While the girls were exchanging formalities, Ro and Charise were helping Emlas with her crisis.

"O-oh, w-well... Uhm... Sort of..." Rosie was trying to think of how to explain the concept of royalty to a Latias...

"W-well, I-I mean, you don't have to wear a fancy dress to match us... how about uhm... a wizard...o-or a knight...?" Charise asked the Latias.

"Ha, maybe an assassin, she seems like a real killer...!" The crude Gallade joked, earning himself an elbowing from his blood-sister.

((I am so sorry for the delay... I understand if you guys don't want to keep posting in this...))
Latios Latios
Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

"An assassin? Ohhhh, what's that look like. Well, for humans anyways. I'm positive that were aren't talking about predetors out in the forest. Not that I've had to deal with any since no one tried to attack a Lati." She said.
Minako Minako

Users who are viewing this thread

Back