• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon: Halloween: The Spoopening

The doorbell rang and "Princess Charise" and her "prince" answered it to come face to face with a rather regal looking Gallade, dawning a purple cloak befitting a king, a giant kingly crown, and what he would describe as a s$&@-eating grin.

"Hey Ro! Hey, Sis!" Smirked the cocky Gallade, adding after getting a good look at their costumes, "Well! Don't you guys look dapper! Going as a princess and prince, huh? You make a lovely couple... Though, in your guys particular case, I apply that term very loosel--"

At this, Charise shoved Ro back inside the house and closed the door behind her, then turning around to glare daggers at her brother.

"One second! Really!? You couldn't last one bloody second without a horrible remark!?" She scolded him, already wanting to resort to physical violence on him.

"Oh, wow, I wasn't aware that your giant, obvious-a&$ crush on your trainer was some sort of deep, dark secret, I'm so sorry--" He started, then looked at her with an amused stare and finished his sentence with, "That you think you deserve an apology."

"I SWEAR TO ARCEUS, SYNNE!" Charise threatened, losing all composure around her brother. This wasn't even record timing.

"Yeah, so, can you let Ro out so we can get this party started already? Every moment my a$& isn't plastered is money I wasted on good booze," Synne belched, at a second glance it became clear his cloak was hiding copious amounts of alcohol, he then added, "Also, Arceus is just a regular mortal Pokémon that just so happens to be a little stronger than the rest of us, not god-like at all! Sorry to s$&@ all over your religious beliefs, but I'm ripping that band aid off right now. You'll thank me later!"

"Oh, indeed," Charise hissed while narrowing her eyes at him, adding under her breath while opening the door, "Thanking you with a brick... or a truck..."

"Guys?" Ro popped her head out, a Togekiss dressed as a scaly, green dragon behind her.

"W-we're ready to go when you two are, Sweetie, aheh..." Charise confirmed nervously.

"Lets fly! Let's fly!" Aero singsonged, Ro following to his tune.

"Ugh, your singing and smiling is like staring blindly at the sun unprotected... Granted, that's how I usually do things, but I'd like to make exceptions with my eyes!" Synne snapped at the young Togekiss.

"Thank you, Synne!" Dragon Aero gasped, happily mistaking the snarky Gallades insult for a compliment.

"...One day, I will insult you in a way that you comprehend my verbal quips at your character," Synne grunted while frowning and crossing his arms, unpleased, Aeros naivety to his "solid burns" being his Kryptonite.

The trio then hopped on the Togekiss for the flight to Sinnoh, Charise happy to be reuniting with her friends, but hesitant to have them meet her sarcastic and rude Gallade of a brother.

It took some time, but they were near Celestic town soon enough, as they did prepare for and set off early as to be somewhat on time.

Last edited:
April smiled at Arcanus. "Yeah. He sees us as some sort of heroes, and he wants to be like us. I hope he doesn't have to, but at least he'll be able to face whatever future may come." She sighed. "I can't tell if I want him to grow up or not. Even still, he's just a boy... I'm happy he gets to have some fun." The almost motherly expression April gave off would have once seemed very off at the beginning of their time together.

Tyler looked over at Serenity and huffed. "I'm not cute, I'm a hero!" He lifted his sword up and tried once again to give an intimidating look that really did not help his case.

April smiled at Arcanus. "Yeah. He sees us as some sort of heroes, and he wants to be like us. I hope he doesn't have to, but at least he'll be able to face whatever future may come." She sighed. "I can't tell if I want him to grow up or not. Even still, he's just a boy... I'm happy he gets to have some fun." The almost motherly expression April gave off would have once seemed very off at the beginning of their time together.

Tyler looked over at Serenity and huffed. "I'm not cute, I'm a hero!" He lifted his sword up and tried once again to give an intimidating look that really did not help his case.
"And what a strong hero you are. And I am a big dragon, that is also nice." She did not want to scare Tyler, and decided to play along somewhat. "How strong are you, young hero? Show me your stength." She said, encouraging him to show her.

"Aaand she is egging him on... Great. I now realize how she is good with kids." Alistair said with a sigh, but he was going to let things play out until something happened, like serenity accidentally scaring the young Ralts.

The entire flight was spent keeping Synne from psychically telling Ro and Aero dirty jokes, and Charise felt she was completely justified in worrying and fearing for Ro and Aero's vocabulary around her biological brother.

It always baffled her how two sophisticated Pokemon such as her dear mother and father could birth such an uncouth Ralts that, unfortunately for her, grew up into this crude Gallade.

Well, she supposed it was nature vs. nurture... meaning... Oh dear, Ro's brother was the culprit? But he seemed like such a serious young man who always was thankful Charise would protect his cherished little sister in his place... Hmm...

Charise was snapped back into reality as they landed smack dab in front of Nathans house.

She tried to stop him, but as soon as they reached the ground, Synne jumped off of Aero, made a mad dash for the door, POUNDED IT instead of knocking on it, and then shouted:

"EYYY, YO, WHERE MY POKEPEOPLE AT?!"
Charise was already mortified at his behavior and the door wasn't even open...

Arcanus smiled warmly and put an arm around April. "Either way, it will happen, so there is no need to fret. I'm sure that when he matures... You will be quite proud of him." He paused though, as he turned to look at the door, which he could have sworn was about to be knocked down. He tensed a little bit in surprise, but simply continued to stare at the door with a baffled (and slightly concerned) look.

Assailant Assailant

Latios was confused by the sudden new voice from outside. Getting off the couch he went to open the door to find out. Before he did however he disguised himself in his human form before opening it just in case. When he opened the door he was more confused by the Gallade standing at the door. However he recognized Rosie and her team behind him. "Oh," He said changing back. "It's you guys, come on in." He then moved out of the doorway to allow them entry.
Minako Minako

April cooed and placed her head against him, smiling contently. It had been some time since they'd seen each other, too long by her metric, and she was very happy to be with him again. The only man she'd ever loved, and the only man she likely ever would. However, she too was knocked out of her bliss by the banging on the door. "Huh? What's that?"

Tyler didn't even notice the loud banging of the door. He was too busy showing off his "moves." He swung his sword around, occasionally letting out a battle cry or two as he did so. It was kinda clumsy, but there were some genuinely impressive moves, for a creature his size, anyway, that he managed to pull off decently well.

Nathan frowned and moved to answer the door, but Latios beat her to it. She looked out at the group. "Oh, hello guys! Come on in, I was beginning to wonder when you'd show up."

"Worship me, for tonight..." He began, then used his psychic powers to open his elegant, amethyst cloak, revealing so much alcohol floating within his powers one would mistake it for a mountain, he then cockily added "I'M THE MUTHA-F***IN' KING UP IN THIS B****!"

He immediately took out his phone and started playing "intro" music:

"Hah, alright, but seriously tho, uh, whoever's house this is, where the cups at? Me being sober is the most scariest part of tonight, I guarantee it," He said, already going off the rails, as he and his near mountain of booze entered the house.

"...I apologize in advance for anything and everything my brother does tonight..." Charise muttered while entering.

"Uh-uhm... Hello everyone..." Rosie smiled shyly while entering closely behind Charise.

Nathan slowly walked up to Synne, her eyes covered by her hair. Her footsteps resounded as she came to a halt in front of him. She bent down to his level and stared him dead in the eye for a few seconds...

before she grinned wide and clasped him on the shoulders. "Someone else here knows what's up!" She pulled him along to the kitchen and began to pull out cups. "I am loving your style buddy." She looked at what he brought. "I just had some cheap wine, but this stuff will do way better!"

Latios immediately cocked an eyebrow at Synne. He certainly was strange, by his own definition at lest. "-Sigh- anyways. You guys just do what you do. I'm gonna be elsewhere." Said Latios as he returned to the couch.

However it was then Emlas came up to greet them. "-Gasp- Are those your costumes. Their so cool. What is everyone else's." She asked.
Minako Minako Assailant Assailant

Venin saw Charise and Synne, and immediately growled as he saw the vulgar gallade cursing up a storm. "I hope you know there is a child here!" he exclaimed with a slight disdain. He then walked up to Charise, and lowered his head so she could hug it. "How do you do, m'lady?" He asked flirtatiously.

Alistair waved to Rosie and Charise. "Glad you guys could make it! By the way, who is that party animal that is with you? Sounds like he is looking to tear down the place." He joked as he looked at synne uncomfortably.

Serenity watched as tyler showed off his moves, not paying attention to the gallade that brought the door down. "Goodness!" she exclaimed as she proceeded to cover the areas where ears would be on any humanoid pokemon. "Stop talking so Vulgarly! There is a child here!" Minako Minako Assailant Assailant . Latios Latios @Baku Legostrife Legostrife

"O-oh, hi Alistair! Uhm, He's my big brothers Gallade. My big brother couldn't make it, so he sent his Gallade, Synne, instead! He's... uhm... He's..." Rosie sorta had a poker face explaining Synne.

"He's... a Gallade...?" Rosie almost explained Synne.

Speaking of: At first, Synne was pleased to get a...uh... Gardevoir cosplayer... to bless his booze, since he was assuming this was the "master of the household" presenting them-self upon his request, but then when buzzkills started shooting daggers into him he half-wanted to say MORE obscenities and dirty jokes just to spite them, because he WASN'T a nice Gallade, but he made a promise to his trainer he wouldn't raise tooo much hell tonight...

"Oh! Hello Emlas, dear! Why, thank you, sweetheart! Ro and I designed it ourselves and had her costume maker bring it to life! Can you imagine? Oh, and they said to wait until you see them," Synne heard Charise informing Emlas, clearly happy to see her old friend again.

Then he heard one of said buzzkills introduce himself to who he HOPED wasn't his sister with that...

He turned around with great rapidity to see her hugging a Tyrantrum with a smile, a slight blush on her face, and a giggle...

"Oh, Venin, you're silly! Hee, I'm doing well, and how are you?"

Oh son of a... Welp, now was as good a time as ever to get smashed. He didn't even wait for the Gardevoir human to bring a cup, he drank straight from the vodka bottle.

"Why are you drinking so much, Synne?" Dragon Aero, who also managed to get inside, asked him curiously.

"Because, Aero, if you don't sin then your precious Arceus died for nothing," Synne glared at him for making him pause from his chugging, then went straight back to it.

"I thought you didn't believe in Arcues?" Aero asked.

"I believe there's no Pokémon in existence more incredibly annoying than you, Aero," He hissed in response.

"Wow, you think I'm incredible?!" Aero's face lit up as his insult, again, went over his head.

At this Synne chugged more vodka for a slurry of reasons.

"Incredibly hate-able in every sense of the word, Champ," Synne finally belched in confirmation, already getting tipsy from chugging over half the bottle in such a short time.

"Aww, but I want to see them now." Emlas cried. "I need ideas for my own costume. And one for Latios as well. If I don't he won't get one at all." She told Charise.
Minako Minako

Arcanus raised an eyebrow at Synne's obnoxious behavior. As much as he wanted to, he could see countless ways that things could go wrong if he got involved. For the moment, he decided, that he would avoid Synne. Arcanus looked down at April, with a funny smile. "He seems like an... 'Interesting' fellow.", he remarked quietly.

Assailant Assailant

Nathan frowned. "Synne, huh? Gotta say, not liking your behavior. There's no reason to be a jerk." She took a swig of her drink and set it down, humming. "But you're a witty jerk, I'll give you that." Nathan followed it with another swig. Tyler looked over at the two and sighed.

"Here we go again," he muttered. He began to turn around when suddenly a voice spoke out.

"A regular Grendel, Nathan is." Orion looked down from the top of the building's stairs. His costume almost didn't exist. He basically wore faux dark clothing, but that was it. He was supposed to be a thief, but due to the nature of the markings on his face, that costume was basically already done. Tyler tried to open his mouth, but Orion smiled. "Don't worry, I'll grab the trash can." With that, Orion went back upstairs.

April chuckled. "Indeed. I can already tell Nathan will get along with him swimmingly."

Max smiled at the group as they entered, hanging back for a bit before heading over to Charise as well, somewhat trying to shuffle his way away from Synne. He looked over the whole group and stopped on her with a smile. "Excellent costumes, Charise. You look wonderful."

Last edited:
"O-oh, hi Alistair! Uhm, He's my big brothers Gallade. My big brother couldn't make it, so he sent his Gallade, Synne, instead! He's... uhm... He's..." Rosie sorta had a poker face explaining Synne.

"He's... a Gallade...?" Rosie almost explained Synne.

Speaking of: At first, Synne was pleased to get a...uh... Gardevoir cosplayer... to bless his booze, since he was assuming this was the "master of the household" presenting them-self upon his request, but then when buzzkills started shooting daggers into him he half-wanted to say MORE obscenities and dirty jokes just to spite them, because he WASN'T a nice Gallade, but he made a promise to his trainer he wouldn't raise tooo much hell tonight...

"Oh! Hello Emlas, dear! Why, thank you, sweetheart! Ro and I designed it ourselves and had her costume maker bring it to life! Can you imagine? Oh, and they said to wait until you see them," Synne heard Charise informing Emlas, clearly happy to see her old friend again.

Then he heard one of said buzzkills introduce himself to who he HOPED wasn't his sister with that...

He turned around with great rapidity to see her hugging a Tyrantrum with a smile, a slight blush on her face, and a giggle...

"Oh, Venin, you're silly! Hee, I'm doing well, and how are you?"

Oh son of a... Welp, now was as good a time as ever to get smashed. He didn't even wait for the Gardevoir human to bring a cup, he drank straight from the vodka bottle.

"Why are you drinking so much, Synne?" Dragon Aero, who also managed to get inside, asked him curiously.

"Because, Aero, if you don't sin then your precious Arceus died for nothing," Synne glared at him for making him pause from his chugging, then went straight back to it.

"I thought you didn't believe in Arcues?" Aero asked.

"I believe there's no Pokémon in existence more incredibly annoying than you, Aero," He hissed in response.

"Wow, you think I'm incredible?!" Aero's face lit up as his insult, again, went over his head.

At this Synne chugged more vodka for a slurry of reasons.

"Incredibly hate-able in every sense of the word, Champ," Synne finally belched in confirmation, already getting tipsy from chugging over half the bottle in such a short time.
"I am fine, better now that you are here. By the way, you look rather beautiful today, wouldn't you say?" He said in a flirty tone as he giggled. He then looked at Synne, and rolled his eyes as he saw the already wasted gallade belching. "And how do you know him?" Venin asked.

Alistair nodded, "That explains a little bit. Is your brother..... A bit of a drinker?" He asked, since he was unsure of how else to ask a question like that. "Sorry if I sound like a jerk, but I am curious, since you never really talk about your family much." He said to Rosie.

"A-actually no, He drinks socially and occasionally with his friends, but other than that he wouldn't really classify as an alcoholic! And don't worry about it, Synne is... S-s-synne...?? Uhm... Errr...." Rosie tried to explain this Gallade to her elder friend, sorta looking away embarrassed.

"Ahaaaa, Thank you very much, Max! And Venin! I'm happy that Ro and I were able to get our costumes ready and looking their best for tonight!" Charise smiled at her two sweet friends, happy they were in her life, then, looking embarrassed and completely red-faced at both of them, then at Synne, added, "A-and I know him because he's... M-my elder brother... S-synne the Gallade..."

The Gallade was staring dead at his sister and the Despot Pokémon, then at his bottle, and then continuing chugging it faster. He looked over at the Gardevoir-cosplayer, realizing he didn't know her name and she didn't know his.

"Sorry. Look, name's Synne, and I'm just gonna be brutally honest with ya, I'm not the nicest Gallade you'll ever meet, because I'm smart enough to know "niceness" is just something stupid people and Pokemon do to avoid owning up to their crap decisions,"
Synne explained, following the cool cosplayers lead and taking another chug from his (already almost gone) bottle.

"Th-that's not true! Roro is nice AND smart!" Aero protested, not liking what he was insinuating.

"Look! My costume's c-c-cap is bonk resistant!" The two heard Rosie, trying to change the topic, grabbed a full, plastic bottle of water and hit herself on the head with it, hoping her princely cap had enough padding to cushion the blow...

...It did not.

"...Ow..." Rosie muttered while rubbing her head afterwards.

"...Yeah, she's a real Albert Einstein, your trainer is, Aero... I'd ask how she survived childhood, but I think the answer is blatantly obvious with the exsistance of myself, my sister, and Caeser," The Gallade stared, unamused, while drinking even more vodka, nearly finishing the bottle in a last chug.... Adding a drunken belch after saying that.

"Th-that was just poor timing..." Aero looked down, hesitant, looking down, not noticing Synne was putting up quotation marks with his hands when he said "poor timing".

Last edited:
Max sighed. "There's always someone." He then raised an eyebrow at Venin. "Huh. When did you become so flirtatious?" He certainly didn't recall Venin acting like this at all. Frankly, it somewhat unnerved him. Such forward approaches, too, always kind of unsettled him. He wasn't sure why. Maybe just the idea of being so self-assured about that topic never struck a good cord with him.

Nathan laughed a bit at the exchange that played out in front of her. "I think everyone needs a healthy dose of cynicism in their lives. Name's Nathan, nice to meet ya Synne." She stifled another laugh and raised her drink. "To the endless pointlessness of existence."

Max sighed. "There's always someone." He then raised an eyebrow at Venin. "Huh. When did you become so flirtatious?" He certainly didn't recall Venin acting like this at all. Frankly, it somewhat unnerved him. Such forward approaches, too, always kind of unsettled him. He wasn't sure why. Maybe just the idea of being so self-assured about that topic never struck a good cord with him.

Nathan laughed a bit at the exchange that played out in front of her. "I think everyone needs a healthy dose of cynicism in their lives. Name's Nathan, nice to meet ya Synne." She stifled another laugh and raised her drink. "To the endless pointlessness of existence."
"Your brother? You two act nothing alike if you ask me." He said.
Venin blushed heavily as he heard max asking him a question. "Me? I am not flirtatious at all! I am just really happy to see Charise is all." He denied, but there was something more he was trying to hide. "Ok... I'll admit it.... I.... I...." he blushed heavily, and looked down in frustration. He was falling for Charise, for she was the one that truly made him happy, besides Serenity and Alistair. "I think I'm falling for Charise....." He was embarrased to admit such a thing. He did not even know if the Gardevoir felt the same way towards him. He then quickly went to Alistair, and nudged him.

"Hey Venin! What's up?" Alistair asked the tryrantrum, who nudged at the pocket with his pokeball in it. "You wanna go in your ball? Alright, If you wanna save your energy for tonight, that is ok." He said as he grabbed out Venin's pokeball, and recalled Venin. Assailant Assailant Minako Minako

Synne was about to toast with Nathan (and possibly ask if her parents hated her and why the boy name when she so obviously had...female anatomy...) when he heard this, his mouth gaped for a moment, and he grabbed another vodka bottle and started chugging from it. Chugging very quickly as if dared to.

"Oh, Venin are you-- W-w-w-w-w-wait, wh-wh-what did you say?!"
Charise reached out and gasped at... Venin's apparent confession!?

The dilemma'd Gardevoir, wide eyed, with her mouth also gaping... Venin h-h-had feelings for her?

No one had ever confessed to her before they felt that way about her...

Charise didn't know what to think or how to feel right now, she was so stunned and caught off guard...

She looked to Ro for a moment, who was smiling confusedly at her Gardevoir suddenly staring at her, and Charise sort of awkwardly and weakly smiled and waved back... Her heart sort of sank, she knew Rosie was head over heels for Elias, and while it broke her heart thinking about it that was something she'd long accepted and vowed to not deter... She was trying very hard to move on, but her only option before Venin was... less than desirable...

Then she looked at Max for a moment and... Well, she already knew who he loved when she loved him, and even though him and Emlas never managed to make it, Charise was no Emlas to start... Max wasn't easy to get over, either, and she also still felt a little something for him now that she saw him again, but she knew after everything happened with nothing to show for it, as far as she knew her feelings for him were as one-sided as her feelings for Ro.

She thought she was doomed to be loveless forever, granted Mamba was pressuring her back home to be his, but... Maybe Venin could save her from that? Her and Ro...

Maybe, if she gave him a chance...?

Curses! He asked Alistair to recall him.

"Uh-uhm...Ali--" She tried to get to the Michael Jackson Alistair but she was stopped by a particular interlopin' Gallade, rather fast when he wanted to be.

"Heeeeeey sis, what'cha doooin'?" He asked, a bit of vodka dripping from his mouth and he already sounded drunk.

"I-I, Well, I, clearly--" She tried to explain..

What was she doing?

Last edited:
"About to do something she would probably regret," Max spoke up to Synne. "Because I could tell what you were about to do, but I also didn't sense any love for him coming from you." He sighed and walked up to the two of them. "Charise, don't feel obligated to love someone just because they love you. That's how unhappy relationships are formed. If you do not love him, simply be kind in your rejection. That is not mean. Eventually, he will get over it." He smiled. "Trust me on that one, I learned the hard way."

"Mmhmm." Nathan was leaning against the wall with her drink in hand. "Max is definitely right about that one. Trust me Charise, been in your spot too many times to count. It doesn't end well. I think anyway. Your spot that is. Ummmmm..." she took another gulp. While she was not yet drunk, it was clear the alcohol was beginning to take effect. "Still though, good on Venin. Did more than I ever did, that's for sure."

Alistair had a feeling something strange was going on. He had the feeling ever since Venin asked to be recalled. "What is going on...?" He thought as Charise was about to ask him something, when she was stopped by Synne. "Alright, something's fishy here.." He then saw Max and Nathan approach the gardevoir. He sighed, and walked up to the small group. "Hey guys. What's going on here?" He asked as he looked at max, Nathan, and Charise. Minako Minako Assailant Assailant

Genesis was stunned with Venin's confession ti Charise, and did not know what to think. He then looked around for anyone to converse with, then he saw April and Arcanus, and decided to talk to them. Daisie Daisie Assailant Assailant

Serenity was stunned with Venin's behavior. In all the time she had known him, he had NEVER acted like this. Normally a lot of female pokemon swoon over him, but he never reciprocated those feelings to them, so what changed? She began to think as she pondered the situation. "He is always happy when Charise is around, happier than he is with me and Alistair.... But why?" She thought to herself.

Arcanus raised an eyebrow as Genesis came over, though a warm smile was clear. "Good to see you once more, Genesis. It has been far too long.", he greeted kindly, arm still around April. "How has life been treating you?"

Assailant Assailant Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

April was quietly cooing as she was held by Arcanus. She was smiling contently in his arms and enjoying being with him once again. She was happy to do this forever...

at the sound of her love's voice, she looked up and saw Genesis. She nodded to him. "Hey Genesis," she spoke, though she said nothing more.

Daisie Daisie Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

Now that Emlas had to wait she began look around to entertain herself before they headed out. Seeing Synne she was quite curious about the newcomer, and his rather colorful language. "Hmmm... You know, your kinda strange. You don't talk like anyone I've ever met." She said to him.
Minako Minako

Users who are viewing this thread

Back