• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Gijinka, anybody?

*picks up Ninetales, Luxray, Absol, Skarmory, and Eevee* Yes... I need my babies...

As for limits um... Mostly just that we shouldn't have many, and certainly not the bigger ones. Ones like Shaymin, Mesprit/Uxie/Azelf, those are fine.

...is that good?

....You know what? Sure. You can have the darkrai, but it can't too op obviously and also your only legendary.

I have a question. When filling in the appearance part of the CS, do I have to upload an image? I personally prefer describing the character's appearance with words.

You can describe if you want. I have no problems with that. I just find pictures helping put a face to the name. But of course, you can describe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back