• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Gijinka, anybody?

POKEDEX ENTERIES~

X: Their poison is strong enough to eat through the hull of a tanker, and they spit it indiscriminately at anything that enters their territory.

Y: Tales are told of ships that wander into seas where Dragalge live, never to return.

Omega Ruby: Their poison is strong enough to eat through the hull of a tanker, and they spit it indiscriminately at anything that enters their territory.

Alpha Sapphire: Tales are told of ships that wander into seas where Dragalge live, never to return.

Y'all's weirdos... Eh I guess I'll try one of these again... It's not like I have a choice. It's either join or forever be mauled by Kitty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to maul you if you don't join bishop, I'll just get mildly depressed and sigh deeply whenever you try to talk to me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back