• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokemon Gijinka, anybody?

explosiveKitten

Fanfic Kitty
I've had it in my head for a long time.

If you aren't aware what gijinka are, here are a few examples.

images
Glaceon_gijinka.jpg
sirskit-gijinka-pokemon-11739210-200-200.jpg
vibrava.jpg
Gijinka are most commonly seen as humanized animals. Mostly Pokemon.

The storyline of this roleplay is simple- The humans and gijinka lived together in peace for decades, harmonious and all was well. Until something happened. The humans became aggressive to the gijinka. They didn't know what was wrong, but soon enough the humans they called friends were calling them monsters, and dangerous. They were mobbed in the streets. Years of peace was gone in a snap! The gijinka were forced from their homes, and slowly, the now homeless gijinka were rounded up by the local law enforcement and any that are caught are never seen again.

Now the gijinka are scattered, far and few.

The gijinka are being hunted, for a crime they did not commit. Will they be able to discover what caused this snap, or will they all be caught in the process?

I'll be happy to answer any questions, so feel free to ask.

By the way, The character limit is three~ And also I don't want too many legendaries. We also need a balance of humans and gijinka. The humans are allowed to have ordinary Pokemon, otherwise they wouldn't be able to defend against the gijinka.

I think I'll allow four characters. Any combination of humans and gijinka..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back