• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, everyone! This is basically a Pokemon sandbox RP that I want to make because I want to develop my character more. Set in the Galar region, pre Sword and Shield, this is a pretty open-ended concept where you're basically going to be writing your own story alongside everyone else. What makes this unique, however, is the fact that anything goes. It's a sandbox RP for a reason - if you can think up a probable reason for your character to exist, then you can play them. Wanna be an ace trainer with an insanely strong team? Go for it. Gym leader? Go for it. From a fan region? Go for it. Pokemon? Pokemon hybrid? Pokemon anthro or gijinka? All fair game. My only restrictions are that you cannot be unbeatable and you cannot play a character from another fandom.

There is some ground lore that I'll lay out just so we're all on the same footing, but for the most part, I'd just like to see if anyone's interested first. Comment below if you'd like to take part, and if we get enough interest, I'll set up a lore page and character page. Thanks!

5a051db94cd6c7fdc1cbecc6b7c92f36ede17c07r1-480-249_hq.gif

Guess it’s not so dead if my posts were deleted, definitely still looking forward to this

I would be interested in this, is it open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back