• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon Galar with a rose

“No problem. A hotel isn’t a good place but later back in the wilds we can have a meet and greet.” Gordie grinned, already excited about it. “Besides nothing is as good as a picnic, especially if you enjoy the other person’s company.”

Mewtwo looked at the ghost as it spoke. “We both were born and created using the DNA of Mew. She grew up as an experiment of human curiosity and cursed by science.” He explained, still making sure Diva didn’t get into trouble. ”While born human, my partner considers herself a Pokémon because of those years.”

Gengar smiles “So it is like the fairy tales! A human turned into a Pokémon and stopped a calamity of time and space warping into itself.You will like it around here though. But I don’t know how the public will react to you since your human now has sponsors. Here humans ask us to do things for them and they pay us in food, experience, and items. It’s a fair deal.”

Chrissys hears her phone buzz and she looked at it. “Sparkles what is it?” “Chrissy look.. we hazzz more zzzspnzzoorzzzhipzz!” The phone said happily and Chrissy smiled “Wow these jobs look great and we do need the money..”

Mewtwo could see how an arrangement would benefit both parties. However he was more concerned about the safety of Musa. “Musa isn’t one to easily let down her guard thankfully but any mention of even simply observing for science is enough for her wrath.”

Gordie could relate to her excitement. “The jobs are pretty neat. I’ve had some of my Pokémon make good friends with the ones they meet.” He then laughed as he recalled a particular event. “One time I was helping around in a children’s library and a Rolycoly wandered inside. After awhile it really bonded with the kids so now the little guy lives there and even helps during night shifts.”

She glanced at one sponsor and glanced at a embroidery on his gym uni he was cleaning. “Galar minerals eh?Just 10 ground types?” She thought about it “I can ask Flora to send some of my friends over to help out..for field exploration reasons.” She was trying to story on Gordies good side and when he brought up picnics Izel covered her ears. The shuckle and her new Pokémon being confused until “I LOVE PICNICS! The calm relaxing scenery where no noise is around to bother you.you can calmly eat and draw to your heart’s content.” That was when her Pokémon realized why she was mostly a field worker. She liked picnics, and drawing her subject. Not that she’s introverted or anything. She just liked the quiet more then the noise At times.

gengar looked at the phone and when Alister came out sees a floating phone hover to him “Oh the library needs Occult books?..We Can see what we can do..” he didn’t like going book shopping cause kids try to take his mask off. Or others try to take photos of him without it.

Gordie laughed, realizing he had discovered something that was special to her. “Then I’ll have to take you on one soon. A clearing perhaps.” He had several ideas in mind, things that could be done.

Musa had shifted into a Pichu while he was gone, hopping around on her bed while Mewtwo used telekinesis to move around the bell on a string to keep her entertained. The Pokémon also had Diva floating around to his side as she giggled from thinking it was playing. “Perhaps you might not enjoy the task itself but someone will enjoy the efforts made whether mostly physical or mental.”

The next morning Alister woke to a cleffa near him and he smiled hugging it. “Morning” he grumbles as he struggled to get up. But then paled their door was a jar and Chrissy and Gordies door was open “crap Gordie snores..”

gordie wasn’t the only one snoring..Chrissy won’t admit it but she does snore. She was in the snuggle position with Gordie cause she was worried about nightmares and only asked him to do this for her on one night..and if they liked it they can continue the habit. They were unaware of the guest in their room.

Musa had Mewtwo in the bed with her, still a Pichu since she had fallen asleep playing. However the snoring made her look around groggily as she barely caught the form of a party hat. Needless to say, she began panicking.

Gordie had been sleeping very nicely until a blast and much pain. The tiny terror must have been sleeping with Musa until being startled up. Unfortunately Diva was now throwing a tantrum until a panicked Pichu ran into the room along with Umbreon. He now was confused and in pain.

Chrissy woke up in shock and a slap to the face. Now she can take a few hits but she is like a sobble if given a slap without warning so naturally she began crying thinking she did something wron. Izel tried to calm her human as Alister picks up the Hatenna ”Sorry someone was loud as a snot lax in here..” Chrissy heard that and went defensive. “No I don’t!” Alister stared confused cause he was talking about Gordie but just keeps walking with the ticking tantrum bomb saying “they are sorry...now who wants pancakes?”

Gordie hugged her, working on calming her down again. “He was talking about me sweetheart. I do snore loudly so no one at fault.” He then noticed the Pichu that was there. “Musa’s Umbreon but I don’t recall her saying she had any other Pokémon than she’s shown.”

The Pichu now freaked from realizing that she hadn’t shifted back to normal. Musa temporally lost control and shocked herself, turning back into her human form with a bright flash. “Alister I screwed up again...”

“Gordie can keep a secret dear..unless he wants to play with princess Mimi again so badly.” A mimikyu with a bow was looking at Gordie and it’s glost like ribbon did a wave. chrissy loved mimikyus but wondered what was so special to even give her the shivers. “This one might be ever stronger than mimikins“ Chrissy noted calming down. And looked at Gordie. “After some breakfast can I make some league cards?”

Musa did feel better as she returned to the room with Alister and her Pokémon. She now was trying to persuade the ghosts to play with her awhile before having to leave town or at least when everyone wasn’t busy. Gordie thought for a moment before nodding. “I don’t think we’re going too far off today so no reason you can’t.” He told her, processing his morning still. “Diva throwing a tantrum is a given at this point but was I seeing things when the Pichu turned out to be Musa?”

Chrissy blinked hearing that and saw Musa running away “maybe you were seeing things?” she hops out of bed “okay I’ll take a shower first you can set up breakfest and then when it’s your turn I can get it for you.” And with that she goes to take her shower.

Alister looked at the forms and sighs. “Nessa isn’t showing any mercy this year.“ he saw how some people love her as a model and yet are frustrated at how they cant beat her dreadgnaw. And the ones that passed share their horror stories about it.

Gordie got her breakfast ready, deciding Chrissy likely was right. Plus he did get a good git from Diva. He made sure that her breakfast had plenty while thinking of any plans for the day.

Musa looked up from the floor where she was somehow playing tag with her shadow. Actually it was technically Gengar but the two decided to play a more mischievous version. “I saw a flyer with her on it. She’s interesting looking at least.”

Alister nods “she’s a water type trainer, a model, and has a temper If you say her curry making isnt good, worse when she loses. We can try to find tou maybe an electric type friend. In the fields. I know some pichu around here.”

chrissy hums in the shower and smiled. Gordie and her we’re together, their mothers approved Of the shipping. And he was loyal as hell. when she got out she was half wet but drying off as she looked for her favorite hoodie. ”your turn now.” She noted finding the hoodieunder his bag.

“Pichu are fun.” Musa smiled, having gotten excited at the thought of a new friend. Pokémon she could bond with more easily than people yet she couldn’t imagine not being with Alister. “When I’m playing as one at night, I sometimes used to get treats from random people.”

Gordie had been looking at her size and for gift inspiration. “Alright then I’ll see you in just a bit.” He had left her breakfast on the table, still covered to keep it warm.

“Okay we can go look for friends and then go into route 5.Be mindful about being a baby Pokémon though..“ Alister notes. “There’s a daycare and they might adopt you or give you away.” He was indeed worried about her in that situatio. But he did hear rumors about a Pokémon that might help them.. “toxel.”

Chrissy hums putting some patches she ordered on her lab jacket. Her mystic one and some from the sponsors that like her Pokémon Like Gordies sponsor Galar minerals, and the Bedew drop inn gave her a patch too. Sherlock looked at her older parches and she smiled “Oh those I got in Skitty scouts. This one from camping..this one from sculpting..and this one for finding the North Star..but I never got my luvdisc badge.” Izel and Sherlock tilted their heads on why and she smiled. “Cause at the time..I never learned to love myself and I thought that badge was for Lovers or people working together..which was true..and I was more better at that time working on my own.”

Musa tilted her head at the mention of the Pokémon, having not heard of one before. “Toxel? What are you thinking about now?” She asked as she was eating berries. She still acted like she was a Pokémon more than not but would try different things at his request.

Gordie took his shower, thinking about what they would do for a picnic. Mainly a place needed to be decided and then anything else was easier to figure out. After he was done, he returned to where Chrissy was.

Alister looked up “oh it’s a Pokémon that hangs around here..some say it’s evolution is forbidden but I think it’s misunderstood. It’s hard to find one with that kinda power anywa. And their special cause have you ever heard of a eletric poison type compo of any Pokémon so far?” He smiled “I heard the nursery has a few eggs and if I call they might give us one.”

Chrissy smiled and showed her labcoat with the sponsor patches. “Ya like it?I got them after sending my friends off and I send one of my friends over to your gym cause your mother was hiring. But I got a text about a problem..“ She showed a video of a carkoal and her Aurora being pure smitten at each other and it sulking when she had to leave to go back to the ranch. “ Friend of yours?” She teased.

“I think that would be a nice outing.” Musa agreed, wanting to learn more about this Pokémon especially hearing that it has a forbidding evolution. She then thought about how she probably shouldn’t be a baby Pokémon around a nursery. “Ok then you’ll be carrying me as some sort of small ghost.”

Gordie laughed, glad to see his old friend doing so well. “Hey at least he’s good with kids.” He grinned, knowing he still played with the library children. Besides he had been hoping that he would find a good companion eventually. “He’s got fairly good stats too.”

”hmm I got an idea..but I’ll need to pull some strings” she kisses his cheek. Getting her gear. “I’m going ahead to the international phone lines. I’ll meet you in the lobby in a moment“ Alister nodded and noticed Chrissy dashing off in such a hurry like she ate an energy root or something like that. “I wonder what got her in a good mood.” He asks as he puts his mask on And adjusting the straps. “Oh and you can be a Yamask but the ones here are different so you might be the center of attention with other ya masks”

Gordie watched her dash off before double checking that neither had forgotten anything. Afterwards, he went to the lobby to wait for Chrissy, keeping occupied by checking different natural parks of each town. Musa didn’t comment on his pondering but did nod at his suggestion. “Do you have a picture or know something with a local Yamask in their Pokédex?” She asked, having a thought. “Either will enable me to at least make a partial shift but an entry in the Dex I can fully shift.”

Everyone gasped and was in awe at the creature that was walking behind Gordie.It looked like a dinosaur with colorful sails and icy blue eyes. It looked at the human curiously then looked at her human in the distance and with her nod of approval began nuzzling him.

”even better come on out Yamask!” He said gently tossing one and a a Yamask appears and he caught its pokeball. And he even showed her its entry.

Yamask. The wandering spirit Pokémon.It's said that this Pokémon was formed when an ancient clay tablet was drawn to a vengeful spirit. They also say the Clay slab with cursed engravings took possession of the Yamask. The slab is said to be absorbing the Yamask's dark power.

Gordie chuckled as he stroked the neck of the beauty. “Yes I’m glad you like me though it’s you everyone is captivated by.” He was willing to bet money she would be great in pageants.

Musa nodded before shifting, somewhat smaller than his but still had perfectly shifted. She floated around playfully, soon settling herself around his shoulders.

The Pokémon’s eyes glow light blue and in Gordies mind it....TALKED! “Hello human. I am Aurora. I am happy to visit here as a ambassador of not just the land of where I was from but as a ambassador of my humans lab. I promise on my word I will behave and help in your icy den.” Her eyes shifted to normal making a happy cry and Chrissy walked over. “Aurora I saw that..you’re gonna make him panic.” Then she smiled at him. “Soo tiny photo shoot?” Aurora cheered happily wanting in on it.

Alister smiled walking with the two Yamasks and saw the dinosaur Pokémon “wow. Gordie must be having a moment cause he loves rock types and he must be holding it in.” He then walked over to them. “Gordie I’m gonna go see if I can find a pichu or Pikachu for Musa..Maybe lucky with an eevee.“

Gordie had learned how to keep himself somewhat controlled in public but privately he had to nearly be pried off. At least he did manage to not say anything he’d regret later. “Alright then. Good luck.”

Musa had began lightly dozing, contently being lazy. “Alister it’s nice being carried around like this.” She sighed contently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back