• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom pokemon doubling interest check! [bxg, canon x oc]

solar sailor

YOU’RE SO DAMN COLD
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey hey! i'm kat and i'm on my pokemon brainrot bullsh*t again!!!

so anyways, i'm looking for a partner whose willing to double with me; as in do two seperate semi-adv to adv literate roleplays, one where i play a canon male character for your female oc, and one where you play a canon male character for my female oc. simple enough!

what i'm looking for from you:
- i would like for you to play as ingo for me
- interested in either a black/white, sword/shield, or legends arceus based plot
- willing to discuss plots and potential aus!
- into angst, hurt/comfort, and fluff
- able to match my response length most of the time
- be 18+, as i'm 23 and not comfortable roleplaying with minors
- open to ooc chat, i love making friends with my roleplay partners!
- won't ghost me, let me know if you lose interest

what i can offer for you:
- open to playing various characters, including but not limited to: emmet(!), piers(!), raihan(!), leon, adaman, volo, n, grimsley... ask for others, as i can most likely play almost anyone (just avoid sun & moon characters please)
- between two and four well written paragraphs per response
- all kinds of genres, but angst, hurt/comfort, and fluff are my strong suites
- i'm really good at playing b*tchy characters, if you're into that!! :"D
- memes, lots of memes. and a whole lot of chit-chat because i'm lonely lol.
- will always let you know if i'm too busy or overwhelmed to respond for a time.

that's about it i think? feel free to dm or comment if interested, but please be sure you're actually interested, i have yet to successfully get a roleplay going, ahah. :'D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back