• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Apocalypse. OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Finished reading StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos 's post on the IC page, I thought it was well written and had an interesting idea as to how they got to the classroom. However I do have two small points, I do believe that the red light was from the man who was talking to the old man and not from the bunker as I too thought it was from the bunker before re-reading the first post by Crimson. My second point is very minor but I kind of felt a smidge of uneasy from the quote "Strange, maybe this rust bucket of a home is finally finished." as it felt like something that I wouldn't expect someone who is unaware of the scenario at hand to say but that is only my opinion so I shall leave it at that.

Just an FYI, power is out here so on mobile but will not be responding much due to power is estimated to return at 12:00 am eastern daylight time on September 11th. Power has been out since 5:35 pm edt. Not sure what the issue is but there is 1,845 customers affected.

Oh frick I’d almost forgotten about this rp!! I guess that’s on me for not watching the OOC as closely as I should have lol. I’ll go ahead and post my dudes 👍

Blimey... according to my phone you said you’d start with the post and 5 mins later you’ve done a lot... quick thing I noticed was that you said your character was brushing their teeth and putting on clothes then next sentence started with “Finally putting on her clothes” which imo sounds odd and maybe goes against the previous statement SheepKing SheepKing

Np, I was in the middle of reading Kitten’s post when you posted yours which thrusted the page down to urs. Quite good timing as I love reading these so I got two :D

...What song did I put the character sheet again? ... Road Less Traveled, right. I do this for all my characters, some of them even have playlists on Spotify at this point, heh ^.^”

Yer, Road Less Traveled. I looked it up and enjoyed it so it has been added to my own personal playlist. :)

Last edited:
I hate how people express interest and then do not make characters or notify me if they are not interested. Might as well delete my rp on my book series.

scorpiodragon scorpiodragon I used to have a really bad habit of doing that but thankfully I’ve gotten over it. I’m not sure for other people but sometimes I’d simply just forget I even showed interest in it until way later lol.

Well one had to drop out without making a character due to school getting in the way and that is understandable. I tagged the other two a bit and then messaged them but so far only one has seen the message but not responded and the other hadn’t read the message. So, at this point I am assuming they aren't joining. Like, if you are not interested, at least let me know.

If someone could give me a link to the CS, I would be grateful. I've managed to forget what I named my Nidoran. Alternatively, I could call him "Purple Thing", but that's seems just not in Nelfos' character. Meh, I'm doing that until either my brain begins to work again(unlikely, its a lazy SOB) or one of you kind people help me out.

No, you're too late! MWUHAHHAA!

The Purple Thing is now the true name of the Nidoran!

If it's unliked, I won't do it, but as far as I'm concerned, Purple Thing is now the name of my Nidoran. Why, you may ask?
Because we all find something really childish and stupid we can't help but enjoy.

Someone...thinks I'm funny? Finally, people that actually get my humour!

Thanks? What does one say when they like your jokes? It's never happened to me before. Because they don't like my jokes. They just stare at me, all silent like.

Purple Thing has a cute sort of charm to it, plus it isn’t all that surprising of a name considering we’re a bunch of dumb teens naming our Pokémon lmao

I just noticed that there had been a conversation and post on the IC page... idk why I wasn't notified by my browser... Still though I like the post Rath, was quite humorous and gives a nice insight into the mind of the aforementioned "Purple Thing" (Absolutely no clue if I used it in the right way but I really wanted to say "aforementioned") which haven't really been tackled by any of us so far at least in the detail of yours. Good Stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back