• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon Apocalypse. OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
One must have emotion in all forms of communication or else they risk being labeled as a sociopath which sounds like an interesting thing to say on a tinder profile, it would spark some nice convo.

Last edited:
For the last like 2 weeks or something I've had three tabs always open. The cs page, ooc page and the list of people who have taken a role and what role they took.

So I’m going to be later than expected... bus stop was filled so I had to wait for 3 busses to fill and leave, been here for like an hour so give me 3ish and I’ll have it posted

Leafeon is my favorite pokémon. So cute, powerful and it's a grass type which fills that requirement in all my teams. Crimson Rose Crimson Rose this hallway, is it where all of our rooms are? Do we get to have our rooms as we want? or is it a plain stone wall?

Also may I recommend that everyone not specifically interact with each others characters until we've all made our first "noticing the alarm and heading into the classroom" post as it makes sure we've got everyone in the rp and stops people from having convos yet. Once everyone is in the classroom Crimson can continue the story and then we can have our characters converse.

As for Eevee....I like Jolteon, Umbreon and Glaceon the best. Espeon looks more like a cat then a fox to me but has a neat design. Slyveon is cute...but I don't really like it much.

What I would like to see.... I suppose a dragon eevee would make sense since it is Great Britain. Maybe a Ground-Type Eevee. A Dragon-Type might be more appropriate for like a region based on China.

Mmm agreed Pippy. I tried not to take any assumptions with Uriel in my post.

I'd love to see a Dragon Type Eeveelution! I do think however that Flying would be cool as there aren't too many interesting Flying types. Maybe Fighting? Get them used more cause I don't see them used much.

Fighting, I think, is an underused type so that would be neat to see. I could see Ireland as a place where there are a lot of fairy types.

Probably a stupid thing to do while cooking dinner but I just got done doing 6 squats & 14 sit-ups. Not a lot to be proud of I know but I rarely exercise.

Ha I can barely do 2 squats... My knees are f***ed after the stuff I'd do when I was young, "Parkour" and all that xD

I got some back issues possibly due to weight so gotta get in the habit of correcting that since I’m obese according to the doc.

I won't be able to post today, sorry. Will make it my priority first thing tomorrow. Which makes it tonight if you're not in GMT.

That's all good, I doubt everyone or even the majority of people will respond within a day. Also I think I noticed an error with the CS plan, It says 15-17 but in the story it says 16 years later meaning no one could be 15. Unless I'm an absolute moron in which case please ridicule me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back