• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokémon: Agents of Vital Region (OOC/ Closed)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Sorry for the double post, Pumpkid Pumpkid , I was just watching Jurassic Park and I figured what if the Fossil Ridge Gym looked less like a typical Rock type Gym and instead resembled a Grass type gym?

Hopefully ya
Sorry for the double post, Pumpkid Pumpkid , I was just watching Jurassic Park and I figured what if the Fossil Ridge Gym looked less like a typical Rock type Gym and instead resembled a Grass type gym?
Double posting in ooc? That's not a problem it's a conversation so I don't mind. I mean it can look Like Jurassic park if that's what you mean? Like a rainforest that suits a fossil Pokemon?

Almost forgot Twist Twist Abstracty Abstracty DracoNightshade DracoNightshade Phayne Phayne Fangway Fangway Talathel Talathel hope you're still with me. Sorry for the long wait but the collage is done and will be posted once I fix the writing, and whatnot. As you also know, someone dropped. R.I.P. Thankfully there will be a new person joining us shortly to take over as the new normal gym leader, I think? The characters will be different but we'll pretend they have been there the whole time lol. Please welcome galvanismgal galvanismgal

Last edited:
Pleased to be joining you everyone! I look forward to rping with you all.

You are correct that I will be taking over the normal gym leader. If it ends up being a problem pretending they were there the whole time I'm fine taking a back seat until a better point in time to introduce a character appears.

That's fine as long as the battlefield helps the pokemon. It's not necessary but I believe in the show the gym leaders have the battlefield to suit their pokemon since they can't substitute.
I was thinking more like the Bug type gym in XY anime with a separate arena stage in the center that's closer to the Rock type aesthetic.
Also, welcome aboard galvanismgal galvanismgal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back