• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans

Characters
Here
Mckenzie just looked at sharon as she sighed" phew that was close thanks Sherry" she say as she smiled at her as she saw her baby trying to use protect as she smiled she saw the girl was unconscious" what should we do with the girl we don't have anything to help her" she say as she held alyssa" hey sharon when alyssa gets older do you think you can teach her how to use protect" she say as she hear alyssa growling a little bit as she was falling asleep in sharons hands" hey i got my baby or do you still want to hold her" she asked JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon is thinking as she wonder if they should help that human girl. When Mckenzie asked her a question about her baby daughter, "McKenzie, not now! Later!" Sharon said as she passed the baby to her. " I'm going to help that human girl, you stay here and protect the girls, got it?"

Texangamer Texangamer Andrita Andrita

Mckenzie just looked at her" yeah yeah i got it don't worry about it" she say as she just had a tiny attiude as she held her little girl looking katherine as she wasn't that happy she looked tired she just watched sharon leave as she was keeping close eyes on the girls as she put daughter back in the basket while she was sleeping

[class=notes]
//so above is the background image//
[/class]

[class=notes]
//above is the white transparent background the "0.8" controls the opacity//
[/class]

dad_071211_sue_storm_by_steevinlove-d411m99.jpg
[class=notes]
//The character image as well as the border for it//
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
//The Name and the background for it//
[/class]
Frankie woke up, her eyes widened and her knees shaking as she saw the spectacle before her. She wanted to help, she wanted to release the power she held back at this Garchomp. However, her heard wouldn't let her. As the Garchomp charged yet again, she managed to dash infront of it to take the blunt of the blow yet again. Garchomp was confused at why this humanw anted to protect the Pokehumans so much. She told it, as if she knew what it was saying " Garchomp, what you are doing is the equivalent of you turning on your master or pokemon in general. They are people, and deserving of respect. Please ! " . It looked a bit startled, but then it hit him the unjustice it was doing. Before the trainer could tell him otherwise, the Garchomp grabbed it's trainer and flew off, not planning on bothering them, even if he is sent out. She sighed. Her telepathy still worked. " I ... managed to reach out to it.. Pull it's hatred and show it the truth.... Thank Arceus " . She said, looking a bit tired and fell on the soft grass.​

TAGS

Texangamer Texangamer , JessBeth JessBeth

code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Sharon run toward where that human girl is as she saw Garchomp is fight off with its trainer, which shocked her but waste no time as she run to that human girl, "Hey, you! Are you ok?"

Andrita Andrita

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
Frankie looked at Sharon with a smile. " Glad to see you guys are alright ". She said in a genuine tone, despite how bruised she was. When she looked at her scars, she stated " I'm okay... Just need a bit of rest is all. Sorry... I'm not used to fighting a Pokemon directly like that " . She said, gazing at the night sky in silence after that, soaking in it's beauty. As long as she helped someone else, no matter what they did in return, it was fine.​

TAGS

"You know, I never meet anyone who is crazy enough to get themselves hurt to protect a strangers...." Sharon said it in a harsh tone. She signs as she slowly pick her up, which no problem for her since she is strong. She grab her bags also and take her to their cave, " McKenzie, come and help me with this...." She gently put her on the bed.

Texangamer Texangamer
Andrita Andrita

Last edited:
Mckenzie just looked at her daughter sleeping as she sighed" yeah i got it" she say as she just stood up as she grabbed the bags as she just brought it in the cave as she put it down as she heard her daughter coughing as she looked over to her" anything else you want me to help with Sherry" she say as she looked at her she saw katherine finally fell asleep as she was whimpering

Katherine just fell asleep as she was in pain as she was whimpering she had a bandage on but it still hurt sometimes she was dreaming about her parents she missed her mom she wished her father wasn't evil" mommy" she mumbled in her sleep she sometimes sleep talk she was having a bad dream as she was panting a little as she slept JessBeth JessBeth Andrita Andrita

"I need you to put some bandage on that human girl...after that, you can go to sleep...I'll be on the lookout...." Sharon said it as she slowly get up. "Goodnight Kenzie..." She go to the entrance of the cave and sit down, looking over the moon and stars.
Texangamer Texangamer
Andrita Andrita

Kenzie just looked at her as she nodded" can you wantch alyssa if she gets hungry just feed her some berries" she say as she just got the bandages as she helped the human girl as she looked at her in disguest as she sighed she was human one time she forgotten what it felt like to be human as she sighed she just looked at her hands as she helped the girl after that she just fell asleep as she yawned JessBeth JessBeth

( JessBeth JessBeth , Texangamer Texangamer If you both feel this was too much... Please let me know and I'll edit accordingly. )

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
Frankie smiled a bit as she saw them helping her. As she heard her harsh voice, she stated " You guys are okay... That is all that matters . My well-being is secondary in comparison " . There was no hint of malice of ill intent, dishonesty, or ill will , despite seeing the disgusted face & consistently being shown as mean hearted . However , she did want to ask to verify something. " Forgive me if I intruding on your way of life... But have I done anything to hurt you or your family ? I was hoping to correct it if I did " . She asked in a gentle, raspy voice as she can't really talk as she's heavily injured. " I told you guys before I'm a Mutant, not a Human. I called down the Garchomp by reaching into it's mind and showing it the truth " . She stated simply, not looking fearful now. She knew why they were angry. She just wanted a confirmation​

TAGS

Sharon turn her head back as she listen to that human girl and she asking them questions. "You? Nothing. And you don't need to know about us...." Sharon said it a bit harsh. "But to us, you still look like a human.....and we know that not all humans are bad....." She looked back at the moon as she said it. " Get some rest and don't talk anymore....." Sharon give her a little order. Even though she is mean but she is kind and look after her for a moment.

Texangamer Texangamer
Andrita Andrita

( JessBeth JessBeth , Texangamer Texangamer If you both feel this was too much... Please let me know and I'll edit accordingly. )

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
Frankie was still not affected. " I understand " . This was all she said. What exactly did she mean by it ? It was unknown. Perhaps it was open-ended to have that type of effect. Nonetheless, she didn't say a word afterward. She let Sharon do what needed to be done, and if she was hated after it, so be it.​

TAGS

Alyassa was coughing as she wasn't feeling good as she just looked at her mom sleeping as she was winning trying to get out of the bed she just wasn't feeling good she was rubbing her ear a lot while she was in bed she couldn't go back to bed she was looking at the human as she growl while trying to use protect like her aunt does she was kicking the bed she was very fussy her face was red she was cold shievering JessBeth JessBeth Andrita Andrita

Sharon see that baby as she go over there and clam her down enough to put her to sleep and then rap her with some warm blanket. After that, she go back to her spot.

Then, morning came......

Sharon yawn as she still awake, waiting until everyone is awake.

Texangamer Texangamer
Andrita Andrita

Mckenzie just waking up as shse saw her daughter was awake as she looked worried about her daughter" i think i need to take alyssa to the nurse joy or something it's her face and she keeps rubbing her ears" she say to sharon" and morning" she told her

Katherine just woke up as she sit up she sighed as she looked at her aunt" i'm hungry auntie" she say as she rubbed her eyes as she held onto her charmander toy as she looked at the human that helped her JessBeth JessBeth Andrita Andrita

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
Frankie looked at the child and truly felt regret. If she wasn't down herself , she would help. Wait, she can help her. " Sharon... There is a green ball in my bag in here. Rub it on her. She will feel better. I promise " .​

TAGS

Sharon said morning to McKenzie as she look at the baby, worried. Then she see Katherine is hungry, "Eat some leftover berries..." She said as she didn't know what to do about the baby health. Then she look over to a human girl, who she told her about a green ball in her bag and give it to Alyassa. Sharon hesitates a first but baby Alyassa is crying as she go thought the bag and take out a green ball. "Ok...." She go over Alyassa and rub it on her.

Texangamer Texangamer
Andrita Andrita

Mckenzie just looked at the green ball as she sighed she saw sharon rubbing it on her daughter" thanks" she say as she just looked at her daughter as she smiled a bit as she looked around she just stood up" thanks for helping my daughter human" she say looking a bit sad' i wonder what i was like when i was human i don't remember' she thought

Katherine just nodded" okay auntie" she say as she just looked at the berries as she liked the spicy berries those were her favorite as she only picked two as she was scared humans was coming back she just looked at her family she just looked at her bandaged up foot" morning Ms. Human" she say not knowing her name JessBeth JessBeth Andrita Andrita

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
Frankie looked a bit calm. She knew it would work on any illness sans one given to by a Legendary. " ... We modeled the sphere after the Jewel of Life incident a long time ago " . She stated , loving the history of the world. However as she heard the thank you first, she addressed it first. " No problem. If you went to Nurse Joy, she would've likely given you the ball anyways. Hello dear. Well... You can call me Frankie " . She was glad the little tyke was okay. She cared about these guys... And would do whatever it took to keep them happy.​

TAGS

Sharon signs that baby Alyassa is out of danger, ' Ok, since everyone awake, time for me to sleep...." Sharon start walked toward Mckenzie bed and slowly sleep on it. " Oh, and don't let your guard don't Kenzie and you too, Katherine."

Texangamer Texangamer
Andrita Andrita

McKenzie just looked at her” okay just sleep okau” she say as she smiled” I’ll watch over the kids” she say as she smiled watching the human girl and Katherine as she looked up at them she just smiled

Katherine smiled” nice to meet you miss Frankie” she say happily as she just looked at her as she was drawing on the sand as she was happy about it

Kenzie was just watching sharon sleeping while she looked at the kids as she hold onto her daughter while she slept as she smiled" i really apperiate you helping my daughter she means a lot to me" she say she didn't like talking about her ex husband he was a jerk she just sighed she forgot what it was like to be human she was turned into a pokehuman a long time ago when she was 10 she couldn't remember what she was like JessBeth JessBeth Andrita Andrita

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

[class=notes]
[/class]

Frankie Richards

[class=notes]
[/class]
Frankie looked at Sharon , Kenzie , and the others. A smile was on her face yet again, letting her know that in general everything was alright. " It is no problem mam. None whatsoever ". She said, looking up to the ceiling of the cave in contempt. " You have a powerful will, Sharon. To continue going on despite the things that you face. You have more strrngg than I ever had. In a sense, I thank you for giving me a reason to have such strength. I don't know why, but I truly do love you guys ". She said honestly, looking at Sharon to see her reaction.​

TAGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back