• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans

Characters
Here
McKenzie just looked at her as she looked at each island as she just smiled” how about you pick” she say trying her best to calm Alyssa’ man I need to feed her but I don’t have milk’ she thought” it’s so pretty” she say smiling

Katherine was happy as she look at the island” are we gonna liv here auntie” she asked as she smiled looking at the island hearing Alyssa crying as she looked around

Last edited:
Sharon see that the baby is needing to feed as she leaves ok at each of the land. “Oh....mm...” Then she quickly pick an island and start the boat.

Alyassa just was crying as she was hungry wanting to be feed as she just start pulling her mom hair she just looked at the islands as she just cried as she was hungry she just wanted to eat something as she looked at her aunt as she was playing with her mom hair as she cried

Mckenzie just looked at her daughter" sssssh it's okay sweetie we almost there" she say trying to calm her down she felt her hair getting pulled as she didn't like when her daughter played with her hair" sharon hurry please ow ow ow" she say" i swear i'm gonna cut my hair" she say as she was trying to have alyssa let go of her but she had a strong grip

Katherin just was bored as she just watched alyassa crying as she just hold onto her stuffed charmander she had her stuff ready she was somewhat scared she was sad she didn't have anything from her mother' how can i remember mommy now i don't have anything from her' she thought as she was waiting to get there scared of the water JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon looked at Kenzie as she is getting her hair pulled by her own daughter, which make her giggle. “Ok, ok, we’re almost there.....”
They made it to the sand beach, Sharon stop the boat and then slowly get off the boat. “We’re here...” Then she pick up Katherine off the boat and put her on sand.

Katherine just giggled" yay no more boat" she say as she just looked down as she smiled as she was happy" yay we here" she say as she looked around" now what mommy" she asked

Mckenzie got off the boat as she winced in pain at her hair pulling her hair' ow ow' she thought as she looked at the island' its so pretty' she heard sharon laughing at her hair being pulled" its not funny it f*cking hurts" she forgetting katherine was there as she cover her mouth" opps sorry" she say

“McKenzie, watch your language...we have kids for goodness sake....” Sharon slap her behind her head. She is not happy about it but then quickly look at the island that is look beautiful, peaceful and of course, look safe.

Katherine smiled as she was holding her aunt her hand as she smiled” yay it looks amazing auntie it look safe” she say as she smiled as she was happy looking around” I like it where we go now” she say

McKenzie just got slapped behind her head” ow that hurts” she say as she rubbed her head” sorry it just slipped” she say as she just walked” where do we go now I really need to feed alya” she say JessBeth JessBeth

“Ok, since we are here, first off is feeding Alyassa. Now I know we don’t have mikk...maybe some fruits around here....” Sharon set out a plan since she is like the leader. “So, Kenzie, I want you to stay and look after the kids while I go and find some food....”

Mckenzie just looked at her as she sighed" okay i watch the kids as she just smiled looking at katherine trying to make a sand castle" plus i think katherine is enterained with the sand so i watch them it's no big deal just find some food for my little girl" she say as she smiled" come back soon" she say as she just held on to her daughter whinning a lot

Katherine was pouting" can't i come with you auntie" she say playing with the sand trying to make a sand castle as she was smiling looking at her aunt as she wanted to help" i wanna help" she say as she just looked up at her JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:
Sharon smiles at Kenzie as she about to leave when Katherine asked her, “Huh? No, you stay here with Auntie Kenzie and baby Alyassa...We don’t know if this island is dangerous....”

Katherine just pout as she just looking around" okay auntie i understand i stay here auntie sharon" she say as she just looked at her as she played with the sand as she just was happy as she giggled" ill watch baby alias" she say

Kenzie just smiled" come back safe okay" she say asshe just looking around watching her aunt" bye see you later" she say as she just trying to cal her daughter JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon walked away and she in the forest, “ Wow...everything is so....” She see some wild Pokémon that she never see before as she feeling a bit nervous.

Kenzie just was watching the kids as she smiled looking at her as she just was looking down watching the kids as she was happy as she was keeping her eyes on both of the kids JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon looked around, screeching for food and the she see some in the bushes. "Ah, perfect...." She run to it and start picking some and put in the giant leaf, using it to carry. As she pick some, she didn't notice that something or someone is spying on her.

Katherine just as she giggled as she start to fall asleep as she was yawning as she fell asleep on her aunt lap while her other aunt to go get some food she was really hungry at the same the beef gerky wasn't enough

Mckenzie just looked at katherine sleeping on her she just place her hand on her as she smiled JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon make it back, carry a leaf full of berries. "I'm back...." She walked down as she place it on the sand. Something is following Sharon as its hiding from distance.

Mckenzie sniffed the air" um.... someone here" she say as she just smileed him or her she didn't know she just wanted to keep alyassa safe as she just growled making her angry

Alyassa as she just was crawling to her aunt as she was looking at the food" ba" she say pointing to the berries as she just wanting something to eat as wanted to be with her aunt as she smiled looking at the food she just sat down on the sand as she was somewhat happy but hungry JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:
Sharon knew that someone is follow her here but it hiding, but she have to act natural. “ Ignore it....act natural....” Sharon whispered to them as she start to pick out a berry. “Here Katherine, this berry is spicy, good for fire Pokémon like you....”

Katherine just looked up at her as she smiled” yay spicy berries” she say” thank you auntie do I only get one” she say eating the berry as she smiled” it’s good what berries do aunties eat0 she asked smiling happily” do we sleep outside” she asked JessBeth JessBeth

“Well, I saw a cave when I was looking for food, it’s seem empty and I think we can sleep there for tonight....” Sharon said as she start to eat other berry.

Alyssa just clap her hands as she ate the berry as she smiled as she was crawling looking at her aunt she just sit while trying to put the sand in her mouth

Katherine just smiled” okay auntie” she say as she smiled holding onto her other berry in her hand she really liked the spicy berry” yummy” she say happily

McKenzie smiled” that’s a good idea tomorrow we can look for houses or something” she say” for now we need to rest soon” she say happily JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon quickly grab Alyassa hand when she about to put sand in her mouth. “Let not put it on your mouth....you get sick....” She give her a strict, mean look. Then she look at the sky, knowing it’s getting dark soon.

Katherine was running around as she was playing in the sand she was happy jumping in the sand as she giggled she was getting sleepy and scared of the darkness” auntie I’m tired” she told her rubbing her eyes

Alyssa just giggled clapping her hands as her aunt was scary when she is strict with her she just sucking her thumb as she yawned sleepy her mom put her in the basket she been sleeping in since they left their home

“Right then...” Sharon get up and gather some berries leftover. “Let go...before it’s get dark...”

Kenzie picked up up the basket as she smiled going with her looking at her daughter sleeping” I’ll keep watch plus I’m not sleepy” she say JessBeth JessBeth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back