• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokehumans

Characters
Here
Kenzie was holding her baby daughter as she was so tired as she saw them waking up as she smiled as she yawned she just looked out of the sea wanting sleep she been up all night

Katherine was still asleep as she was holding onto her aunt as she didn’t want to wake up she was very hungry she started to bite on her charmander” num num pancakes” she talking in her sleep JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon wake up as she stretch and yawn, looking down and see Katherine is still sleeping, snuggling her close and chewing on her toy. " Katherine, wake up, you going to rip your stuff toy..."
Texangamer Texangamer

Katherine just open her eyes as she stop biting on her toy” sorry auntie I didn’t realize I was biting on charmander I’m hungry” she say yawning as she sat up rubbing her eyes as she saw Alyssa was awake” do we have food auntie” she asked

Alyssa was smiling as she looked at her aunt as she was sucking her hand as she was hungry and wanting to play with her mother as she poked her mom she was 1 as she smiled as she was hungry

Kenzie just looked at Sharon as she felt like falling over she was so tired she needed her sleep” can you watch Alyssa I’m so tired need sleep sherry” she say JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:
“Alright, it my turn to watch over her....” Sharon get up and walked out her little bed. “You may sleep here,Kenzie...” Sharon then take a look at the emergency box and see if there any food there. “I have is some beef jerky.....”

Katherine just looked at her aunt as she just smiled looking at the beef jerky as she smiled" okay i can eat that auntie" she say as she just looked at her aunt kenzie as she got up from the bed as she just went to sharon as she smiled looking at the food" are you hungry auntie" she asked as she just looked around

Kenzie just looked at them as she smiled" thank you" she told her as she just looked at the box as she picked up her daughter as she looked at the food left" her little alya" she say to sharon as she just smiled" if she gets hungry i have some bottles in my bag you can try give her some food just take it slow" she say as she just smiled as she put her down next to sharon

Alyssa was smiling as she just crawling as she just giggled she couldn't walk just yet as she was looking up at her aunt as she smiled as she was a hyper little baby as she crawls fast she just looked at the food as she smiled as she sat there sucking her hand" da" she say she dosn't talk just yet she haven't said her first word yet JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon is holding on lovably Alyssa, take out a bottle of milk and feed her. “Oh, no Katherine, I am not hungry....just don’t eat too much some jerky, ok? You need to save some for everyone....”

Alyassa just saw her mother going to sleep as she was held ny her aunt as she smiled she was happy she was being a bit fussy earlier she just grabbed the bottle as she started drinking the milk as she was watching her cousin as she was holding on to the bottle as she was drinking when she finished she was a bit fussy she recently turned one as her other teeth are coming in

Katherine just looked at her aunt as she only grabbed on of the jerky as she went to grab her stuffed charmander as she was happy" okay auntie i only grabbed one i don't want to be greedy" she say as she smiled eating the jerky she looked at kenzie sleeping she was a bit sad that she couldn't see her mothers tree anymore it was all she had left of her she just sighed when she finished the food she just hugged her stuffed charmander she was trying her best to stay strong not to cry JessBeth JessBeth

“Sheeh, Alyassa, you are getting fussy this morning....” Sharon smiles as she still feeding her. “How long it’s been since I held a baby....” She look at her as she have a sad look in her eyes. Then she look at Katherine and remind of her daughter when she was that young.

Alyassa just looked at her as she just was drinking as she held her finger as she was drinking the milk she just looked around as she looked at her mother sleeping soundly as she smiled drinking the milk as she heard what her aunt about her being fussy she put her hand in her mouth as she was sucking on her hand

Katherine was just playing as she was giggling as she was playing as she was watching her aunt feeding Alyassa as she saw she was being fussy" why do babies cry a lot" she asked" what was i like when i was baby" she asked as she just played around trying not to wake up Kenzie she just grabbed her bag as she was grabbing for a book as she didn't know how to read yet as she was ready to learn JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:
“Oh, yes, I am fine....” Sharon said to Katherine as she giggle a little to see Alyssa cuteness.

3 hours later, Sharon is still watching over the kids as she also waiting for McKenzie.

Mckenzie just yawned as she finally waking up as she stretched" thanks for watching her" she say as her stomach growled as she blushed a little" was she good" she asked" wait did she said mama" she asked thinking she was hearing things

Alyassa just looked at her mother as she smiled" mama" she say her first word as she was playing with her aunt as she giggled she was trying to walk as she looked at her mom and than to her aunt she was trying to get her toy JessBeth JessBeth

“Oh yes, she keep saying that word....her very first word....” Sharon start to tickle Alyassa little feet as she give it to Kenzie. “Ok, I start the boat and ready to leave...”

Kenzie just held her daughter" wow i'm so proud of her thanks for watching her yeah lets leave maybe we almost there" she say" sorry for keep on sleeping i was tired" she say as she was smiling as she was happy about her daughter calling her mama her very first word as she had a book on everything she does" what did you do with your kids learning how to walk how do i teach her" she asked

Katherine was bored as she just was looking at her aunt as they were leaving" yay are we almost there auntie" she asked as she just smiled' wait do i have to go to school when we stay at new home' she thought she didn't want to go to school she was afraid of the humans making fun of her for the way she is and not having any parents

Alyassa just giggled as her feet was tickled as she was handeld to her mom as she smiled" mama" she say as she just snuggled into her as she was falling asleep a bit as her mother put her blanket over as she smiled as she sucked on her thumb while she just slept JessBeth JessBeth

Last edited:
Sharon turn on the boat and it start moving, “Hmm? How do I teach kids some words? Um, it take a while for them to say more words but if you talk to them, say one simple word and they pick up and say it.” She give her a little advice about thing with baby since she have more then one kids of her own. “Katherine, remember to say away from the edge of the boat...”

Katherine just looked at her aunt as she smiled as she nodded “ okay auntie I won’t go to the edge” she says as she was happy she was drawing on her drawing notebook as she smiled looking up at the sky

McKenzie just looked at her as she smiled” what will you do about school” she asked as she was playing with her daughter JessBeth JessBeth

Kenzie just looked at her” you can still homeschool Katherine or we can send to school it’s up to both of you” she say as she just looked at the sky as she was wondering about her ex boyfriend Jake” how much farther we have” she asked JessBeth JessBeth

Sharon didn’t say anymore as she keep driving the boat.
Hours goes by, until she see something ahead. “Look girls....”

Katherine just looked at the island as she smiled” wow lookie it’s a island” she smiled holding on to the seat she was happy as she wanted to get of the boat

Kenzie just looked at the island as she smiled” whoa look at it” she say patting her daughter back as she was still asleep she needed to feed her soon but she ran out of milk as she looked around JessBeth JessBeth

“Is this the one? Aloha region?” Sharon slowly down the boat as she stare at the island as it’s a beautiful sight.

McKenzie just nodded” yes it is” she say as she smiled watching the sight” there are four islandsl she say sitting back as she looked at her daughter was crying as she was rocking her she was hungry JessBeth JessBeth

“This is....is...beautiful....” Sharon smiles as she look at each of the island. “Um....which one?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back