• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Iko huffed. She was still in her Mega form "No.... I'm good for now." she said as she lifted him up by the collar "But if you ever do that again..." she said and let him go as she pointed at the scrap metal

'Yeah yeah you beat me to death' he gets a really good look at her 'You know Iko you have very beautiful eyes I don't know why you wear that hood all the time you should totally date someone maybe have some kids omg can you imagine how cute and adorable your babies would be look at your beautiful' wants Iko to think about other things other than fighting I probable just killed myself saying all that stuff

@The Unamed Character

He gets in front of her 'Then why stay here with me why not go with her I'm sick of all this pain this suffering every where I go I just cause pain and death just hit me all ready please'

@The Unamed Character

Iko turned to him "I didnt go with her because she asked me to stay.... She asked me to watch you because of what you just said.." she looked at him calmly "You blame yourself for everything and never think better of yourself..."

He just cross his arm not saying anything very thing she said was true without him know he was crying he walk in the living room and lay on the couch his face in the pillow

@The Unamed Character

Last edited by a moderator:
Since Dresden is helping out with Iko, Sharon and her baby, Cosmo, is outside the back. Plenty of space for Sharon to practice her move. "Ok.....Petal Dance!!" She use the move, making a flower petals tornado. "Good......next Protect!!" She use a green-like force shied. "Good........next one, Razor Leaf--whoa!!!" She try to use razor leaf but then she summon Leaf Storm and it hit on the house roof, making a bang nosies.

Baby Cosmo, is in the baby play pen, watching his mommy while sucking the bottle.

@everyone

Dresden hear's the noise of yeah I forget to tell her about that he gets off the couch walks up to the door to the back 'Sherry you don't have razor leaf anymore I forget to tell you about that sorry' you notice that he cut his hair a little its to his shoulder now

@JessBeth

Lilia was outside as she was pouting no one didn't want to be with her as she sighed as she saw Sharon" sherry" she say to her

Sharon see that she damages the roof as she see Lilia. 'Oh Lilia...." And then she see Dresden come out of the house telling her she don't have Razor Leaf, but she in surprise to see Dresden hair cut. "Ah......Dresden.....you're hair....."

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

He blushes bright red and picks up Lilia 'I know I take a shower' he touch's his hair ' you don't like I know should left it only I was trying to baby proof my hair so I cut it' that's first thing I have done for myself he thinks what Iko said ugh no stop don't think about it

@Zeldafangirl

@JessBeth

Sharon didn't say anything as she look at the roof. "I'm sorry about the roof...." Sharon then take Lilia. "And you better take a shower, Dresden, or else I won't hug you...." She said.

@Zeldafangirl

@Dtlee31

'Huh the roof' he turns his eye get wide 'Omg don't worry I fix you mom ' he runs and gets some tools and a ladder he starts fixing the damage on the roof of the house

@JessBeth

LIlia looked at sharhon as she was emberessed to ask about the question" can i ask sherry something" she say emberressed as her face turned bright red looking like she was sick

Lilia just blushed more" y....y...yeah" she say" i uh remind me of my mama and papa i want call sherry mum" she say to her" if not thats okay" she say

"Hazel are you okay?" Yoshi asks as he helps her out of the building. "Starly!"

"Star!" Starly flew after her trainer and Yoshi took Hazel and ran. @Zeldafangirl

Green eyes stared out under windswept blond hair as Adam Baker took a lunch break. Beside him was a Pokemon unknown to anybody outside of Hoenn. It was a Grovyle, the grass starter of Hoenn. Adam also had his Jolteon with him, a gift from his big brother before he had left for Kanto. It had been an Eevee before he had evolved it with a Thunder Stone into Jolteon after their third battle in the Kanto region. Both Grovyle and Jolteon were eating their food inside Viridian Forest. Adam had been traveling with a girl named Anna but she had gone onto the Sinnoh region for her next adventure. So it was just him and his two Pokemon. His other Pokemon were back in Hoenn with Professor Birch. He rotated his Pokemon so that they each got battle experience but had decided to take Jolteon and Groyvle with him. Although he had a few Pokemon of different types, he specialized in Ghost Pokemon and planned on being an Eevee Master.

As Dresden was done fixing the roof he noticed there as a nice size book in the frame of the roof 'huh only dad would do that but why he grabs the book fixs the final piece on the roof 'all done' he climbs down the ladder and walk to Sharon 'Can you hold this for me I need to take a shower' he walks in the house to take a shower

@JessBeth

@Zeldafangirl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back