• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom PokeHumans ((Need trainers))

There will be more questions......... 1st: Should I allow limited legendaries in the next rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She start to giggle when he rub it. "No....but look at this flower....." She pick one up. "I haven't see this flower for a while....um...they called it cosmos flower......" Then her eyes lit up. "Oh, Thats it!! Cosmo !!!

The baby giggle with his daddy tickle him.

@Dtlee31

Last edited by a moderator:
'Cosmo I like it O Sherry I set up crib to for the baby see' he points at the crib he blushes 'So do you like if you don't I can get another one'

@JessBeth

"Oh Dresden it prefect! You're the best!" Sharon give him a full kiss on his lips. Then she carry baby Cosmo to his new crib.

Cosmo giggle as he like it. Then he start yawning.

Dresden lays in the bed 'O Sherry my naughty lover come lay with me' he pats the bed 'I need to talk to you about somethings and maybe we can do something else' he has mischiefs look on his face

@JessBeth

"Hold on....." Sharon put on new diaper on Cosmo and pj clothes and see him slowly falling asleep.

Sharon walk back to Dresden and lay next to him.

'Alright I want talk to you about Lilia I'm ok with but are you ok with her calling us mom and dad and I put her on punishment no sweets or toys for a week now what I really what to know is what happens if do this' he gets close to your ear and nibbles on it

Sharon listen to him. " Lilia want to called us Mom and Dad...well....I don't mind if she called us that...." Sharon smiles. Then she see him getting close and nibble her ear. "Ahh!!" She accidentally let out a cute moan.

He stops 'I know it Sherry you naughty girl you' he pulls her closer to him there body press on each other 'I feel like being a very bad human Sherry' he nibbles on her neck

"Ah..." Sharon let out her moan again when he nibble her neck. " I-I thought you'll be mad at me....since I left you...." Her face blushes red.

'No I could never be mad at Sherry your my mate but I going to punish you' He continues nibbling on her neck and rubs the naughty spot on her hip from when they were naughty the first time

Sharon try to stay quiet as she know baby Cosmo is sleeping. She really missed being with Dresden. She miss him so bad. She finally return to him in his arms. As he is countinue touching her more, she finally give herself up to him.

Dresden wakes up tries not to wake Sharon or the baby he wants to get her gift her the basement he puts on clothes and walks to the basement and grabs a medium size box the wrap with a bow on it he go's back in the room and sits on the table were Sharon well see gets back in the pretending to be sleep

Sharon slowly wake up. She rub her eyes and see Dresden next to her. " Oh you...." She slowly give him a quick kiss as she sit up. "Huh? What this?" She found a present with a bow that have her name on. "I wonder what is it?" She start opening it and see inside.

(There's a necklace two bracelets and earrings made out of leafstones and the buttom says remove me plz)

"Oh!! It's so lovely...." She look at it with her eyes sparkling and she look at the button. "Hm?" And she press it or remove it as it said.

Sharon can't believe it. She start to get tears in her eyes. "Dresden....you such a wonderful mate..." She said as she didn't realize that he's awake.

Sharon give him a big hug as she smiles. "Dresden, I promise I'll never leave your side again...." She give him a kiss.

Cosmo slowly walk up as he suddenly start to cry.

Sharon break the kiss, " Oh, Cosmo is waking up...." She slowly get off the bed and put on the new dress and go over him. "Good morning, Cosmo, my little one..." She gently hold him. "I'll feed him, Dresden...." She walk out of room with baby Cosmo in her arm and headed to the kitchen.

(( g2g good night))

Jack stops running by a fallen tree, and releases Burn. "Burn, take me home, now!" He says, seeming a bit panicked. He jumps onto Burn's back and Burn flies away, carrying Jack with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back